What's everyone favorite supplements(and tools) to help with a diet?

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing my second cut ever soon! It's going to be a fun. I love all the little supplements that make dieting better. As I'm gearing up for my cut next week, I though it'd be fun to see what everyone's favorite supplements(and little tricks) are to help with dieting.I like to have every base covered. What's nice is rotating through the stims to keep each of their tolerance's very low.

On my goody bag list are.

Energy boost, focus, and appetite control- DMAA, EC stack,Gorilla Mind Rush, Kratom, yombine, Nicotine patches, Modafinil, Huzaprine-A, injectable l carnitine, rotated in and out on a tolerance schedule as needed for appetite suppression, pre-work boost and just general energy and metabolism.

For nutrition and recovery- EAAs,Gatorade, Creatine, Whey Iso, Milk Protein, PB2 fat free peanut butter.

For the reduction of muscle catabolism- hmb, MK-677.

Non stimulant appetite control- Metamucil, chewing gum, herbal tea, calorie free jello with EAAs, diet soda, vegetables, boiled eggs with butter and salt.

Pre work out- Vardenafil, beet juice, salt.

For a night out as a substitute for alcohol(all calorie free and equally as fun)- Phenibut, Kava, Marijuana, Cuban Cigars, Vape Pen.

For improving insulin sensitivity - Berberine, cinnamon.

For gut health- probiotics, and kombucha.

For whole body system health- Fish Oil, complete multivitamin, zinc, magnesium, tarurine, iodine, Vitamin D,

For relaxation-(Stim neutralizer)- L-theanine, CBD Oil.

For sleep- Melatonin.

UV ray protection- Melanotan II.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, your body is an absolute science experiment at this point. Wakefulness promoting drugs, a PDE5 inhibiting drug, a growth hormone secretagogue, nicotine, phenibut, kava, marijuana, melanotan, etc. etc. Not to mention the TRT, which may have the dose ramped up as you mentioned.

Most/all of what I mentioned are far from “little supplements.” In fact, most of them actually aren’t supplements at all.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But as for actual advice, Gorilla Mind Rush has a giant prop blend, which is a huge turnoff for a nootropic IMO. Not to mention that at least a few ingredients have been confirmed to be underdosed, and the label is riddled with errors, as admitted by the formulator himself when he was on the forum a while ago. He also said he’d open up the formula from a prop blend to open label, but I just checked their site and FB and it’s still a prop blend. I’d stick to other nootropic products over this one.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
But as for actual advice, Gorilla Mind Rush has a giant prop blend, which is a huge turnoff for a nootropic IMO. Not to mention that at least a few ingredients have been confirmed to be underdosed, and the label is riddled with errors, as admitted by the formulator himself when he was on the forum a while ago. He also said he’d open up the formula from a prop blend to open label, but I just checked their site and FB and it’s still a prop blend. I’d stick to other nootropic products over this one.
Thanks for the heads up on Gorilla Mind Rush, I had no idea. I definitely keep and eye out for the open label blend.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your body is an absolute science experiment at this point. Wakefulness promoting drugs, a PDE5 inhibiting drug, a growth hormone secretagogue, nicotine, phenibut, kava, marijuana, melanotan, etc. etc. Not to mention the TRT, which may have the dose ramped up as you mentioned.

Most/all of what I mentioned are far from “little supplements.” In fact, most of them actually aren’t supplements at all.
Sorry I didn't mean to call them the wrong things, the definition of supplement has always been kind of confusing to me "something that completes or enhances something else when added to it". So I just listed everything that's helpful to dieting. My doctor told me a antibiotics were like a supplement for the immune system when I was little, so ever since thing It's a bit of a guessing game for me, which thing is a supplement and which is just a normal thing you use. Damn slang always makes things confusing.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Holy supplements batman...
They help make dieting SO much easier, it's nice to be able to thrive while dieting. It's also a way to make dieting something to look forward for those of us that hate doing it. I usually only have cigars a few times a year, but they work magic on a diet. Instead of going out to the bar with a buddy, you can go to the cigar lounge to shoot the **** instead. That was the biggest game changer for me, on my last diet the biggest struggle was always balancing out social life/ and dieting adherence. Beer = a lot of calories and you'll probably binge on food at some point in the night. Cigars= Zero calories and they nuke your appetite quite nicely. A financial blogger named Mr. Money-mustache gave me the idea, basically you replace your old habits you need to change to meet your new goals and replace them with new habits that are productive to the new goals. In his example he put herbal tea where he coffee maker used to be when he was cutting caffeine out of his diet. Automated habits = easy victory.

I really love the ritual of cutting, it's fun to to have a little antidotes on hand for every situation and getting the perfect stack down. If you can just trick yourself into enjoying it with the right little treats, makes it a lot easier to run a cut for longer since you are still happy and feeling good while doing it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the heads up on Gorilla Mind Rush, I had no idea. I definitely keep and eye out for the open label blend.
If you have questions about any nootropics, or are looking for something in particular out of a nootropic, let me know. There are several good products out there, with caffeine content ranging from none to ~250mg/serving to meet your preference.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They help make dieting SO much easier, it's nice to be able to thrive while dieting. It's also a way to make dieting something to look forward for those of us that hate doing it. I usually only have cigars a few times a year, but they work magic on a diet. Instead of going out to the bar with a buddy, you can go to the cigar lounge to shoot the **** instead. That was the biggest game changer for me, on my last diet the biggest struggle was always balancing out social life/ and dieting adherence. Beer = a lot of calories and you'll probably binge on food at some point in the night. Cigars= Zero calories and they nuke your appetite quite nicely. A financial blogger named Mr. Money-mustache gave me the idea, basically you replace your old habits you need to change to meet your new goals and replace them with new habits that are productive to the new goals. In his example he put herbal tea where he coffee maker used to be when he was cutting caffeine out of his diet. Automated habits = easy victory.

I really love the ritual of cutting, it's fun to to have a little antidotes on hand for every situation and getting the perfect stack down. If you can just trick yourself into enjoying it with the right little treats, makes it a lot easier to run a cut for longer since you are still happy and feeling good while doing it.
Guess id rather eliminate the unnecessary and unproductive instead of trading one vice for another. But thats me.

And really, nothing youre talking about has anything to do with a diet or nutrition. Sounds like supplements are a crutch to fuel your mentality.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
If you have questions about any nootropics, or are looking for something in particular out of a nootropic, let me know. There are several good products out there, with caffeine content ranging from none to ~250mg/serving to meet your preference.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I have enough caffeine pills to last me a lifetime already, lol. I accidentally set an subscription up for them instead of buying just one bottle like I wanted. They bottles were in envelopes instead of packages so my mom would just put them on my bad for me with my other mail, and since I hadn't ordered them I though it was just spam mail so I'd just throw the envelopes on the floor. My mom found them all when she was cleaning my room and I was very happy, it was like finding secret treasures hidden in your own room. I hope they still work for awhile after they expire thou, I'd hate to to buy more after wasting so much money.

What are yours thoughts on N-Acetylcysteine(N-A-C)? I'm thinking of adding it to my general health/well-being stack to offset some of oxidaitve stress from my cigars. I know people take it to when then run oral anabolics, but no one ever mentions taking it for general health. I was reading an article about it by Mike Cernovich (he's the author who wrote gorilla mindset) and he said it can also reduce anxiety and depression by reducing e oxidative stress which apparently correlates with the two maladies somehow. So in this instance N-A-C would be a cheap insurance policy against those disorder.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I have enough caffeine pills to last me a lifetime already, lol. I accidentally set an subscription up for them instead of buying just one bottle like I wanted. They bottles were in envelopes instead of packages so my mom would just put them on my bad for me with my other mail, and since I hadn't ordered them I though it was just spam mail so I'd just throw the envelopes on the floor. My mom found them all when she was cleaning my room and I was very happy, it was like finding secret treasures hidden in your own room. I hope they still work for awhile after they expire thou, I'd hate to to buy more after wasting so much money.

What are yours thoughts on N-Acetylcysteine(N-A-C)? I'm thinking of adding it to my general health/well-being stack to offset some of oxidaitve stress from my cigars. I know people take it to when then run oral anabolics, but no one ever mentions taking it for general health. I was reading an article about it by Mike Cernovich (he's the author who wrote gorilla mindset) and he said it can also reduce anxiety and depression by reducing e oxidative stress which apparently correlates with the two maladies somehow. So in this instance N-A-C would be a cheap insurance policy against those disorder.
I hate auto-subscriptions haha. Lots, or at least a good amount, of people use NAC for general health actually. Even just 1 cheap 600mg/cap per day is good. You mentioned not drinking, but if you do drink, make sure not to take NAC after drinking, as it may exacerbate alcohol-induced liver damage, while taking it before may reduce the damage.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I hate auto-subscriptions haha. Lots, or at least a good amount, of people use NAC for general health actually. Even just 1 cheap 600mg/cap per day is good. You mentioned not drinking, but if you do drink, make sure not to take NAC after drinking, as it may exacerbate alcohol-induced liver damage, while taking it before may reduce the damage.
Thank you you for pointing that out man, I can already see it now. I do have a "cheat night" and have some beer. Since I haven't had it in awhile, it works more effectively which leads to more quickly impaired cognitive function which leads to more beer, then boom "oh **** I better take NAC so I don't have a hangover tomorrow" boom increased liver damage with no gain!

Speaking of reducing alcohol induced liver damage, Phenibut is a another effective tool for this goal. If You take 2 grams of phenibut on an empty stomach 3 hours before going out whilst waiting 45 minutes after it's ingestion to consume food, it potentates alcohol nicely. I could have a nice relaxing night now with little more then 2 grams of phenibut and 2-3 beers nursed slowly over the night quite easily. Saves calories and liver stress, the only downside is you can only take a dose of phenibut like that once a week or it looses it's effectiveness pretty quickly. I had good luck with running 1.5 grams on T,F too, the 5 day break did the trick for resetting the tolerance for the phenibut.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you you for pointing that out man, I can already see it now. I do have a "cheat night" and have some beer. Since I haven't had it in awhile, it works more effectively which leads to more quickly impaired cognitive function which leads to more beer, then boom "oh **** I better take NAC so I don't have a hangover tomorrow" boom increased liver damage with no gain!

Speaking of reducing alcohol induced liver damage, Phenibut is a another effective tool for this goal. If You take 2 grams of phenibut on an empty stomach 3 hours before going out whilst waiting 45 minutes after it's ingestion to consume food, it potentates alcohol nicely. I could have a nice relaxing night now with little more then 2 grams of phenibut and 2-3 beers nursed slowly over the night quite easily. Saves calories and liver stress, the only downside is you can only take a dose of phenibut like that once a week or it looses it's effectiveness pretty quickly. I had good luck with running 1.5 grams on T,F too, the 5 day break did the trick for resetting the tolerance for the phenibut.
Vodka has a lot less calories than beer, and I’m not a beer guy anyway. I think I prefer kratom to alcohol for socializing, but I don’t recommend taking the two together, and kratom has its own addictive potential for some people, so respect it.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ever taken kratom with phenibut simultaneously? If so, how it go go?

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Vodka has a lot less calories than beer, and I’m not a beer guy anyway. I think I prefer kratom to alcohol for socializing, but I don’t recommend taking the two together, and kratom has its own addictive potential for some people, so respect it.
For the best calorie per unit of intoxication. I really like Jimmy Dean honey bourbon with diet ginger-ale. Bacardi Gold and diet ginger-ale tastes just like creme soda, which is nice too. Beer is diffidently not ideal as a beverage on a cut, I just happen to be a huge beer nerd and I live in a town with like 10 different breweries and they are all wonderful! I feel like I live in a on going beer festival at time since a lot of them do sampling and having a **** town of selection, I just tried some pumpkin beer and smores beer the other-night, despite the horrible sound to it, it was actually quite interesting to taste it. I only use kratom every couple weeks when I want to take a break from caffeine and ephedrine and want a little extra boost to deal with the mild withdraw from the caffeine. Kratom works nicely for that purpose, I like it for socializing too. I'm going to try it before my dance class next week, it's great for when you want "energy" but not the stimmed out feeling that can come off as nervousness that most stims have. It boosts mood without whist keeping your mind sharp too, unlike booze which makes you a cognitively impaired.

Kratom and phenibut combine nicely but the trick is to take the Phenibut hours before hand to not upset the stomach by taking both at the same time. I did that once and puked for 45 minutes off and on while laughing my ass. Funny combo for sure.

I never notice any difference between the strains of kratom, do you? I order mine from 3 sources, and I got all the colors and "slow" "balanced" and "fast" strains and pretty much all do the same thing for me. Some feel a bit weaker then others and vice versa. Can't go wrong with Green Maeng Da thou, 2-4 grams of that and I'm good to go. Very little needed to see good effects. Have you ever tried adding the grape fruit juice to potentiate it? I do it since I bough the grape fruit juice anyways but I don't notice any stronger effects. Does make the after taste a little better, and am make it easier to handle if your tosh and wash goes to ****.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I meant to say pheibut and not booze, I edited it for correction.

L

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken kratom with phenibut simultaneously? If so, how it go go?
I replied to someone else so I just copied and pasted my answer. "Kratom and phenibut combine nicely but the trick is to take the Phenibut hours before hand to not upset the stomach by taking both at the same time. I did that once and puked for 45 minutes off and on while laughing my ass. Funny combo for sure"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the best calorie per unit of intoxication. I really like Jimmy Dean honey bourbon with diet ginger-ale. Bacardi Gold and diet ginger-ale tastes just like creme soda, which is nice too. Beer is diffidently not ideal as a beverage on a cut, I just happen to be a huge beer nerd and I live in a town with like 10 different breweries and they are all wonderful! I feel like I live in a on going beer festival at time since a lot of them do sampling and having a **** town of selection, I just tried some pumpkin beer and smores beer the other-night, despite the horrible sound to it, it was actually quite interesting to taste it. I only use kratom every couple weeks when I want to take a break from caffeine and ephedrine and want a little extra boost to deal with the mild withdraw from the caffeine. Kratom works nicely for that purpose, I like it for socializing too. I'm going to try it before my dance class next week, it's great for when you want "energy" but not the stimmed out feeling that can come off as nervousness that most stims have. It boosts mood without whist keeping your mind sharp too, unlike booze which makes you a cognitively impaired.

Kratom and phenibut combine nicely but the trick is to take the Phenibut hours before hand to not upset the stomach by taking both at the same time. I did that once and puked for 45 minutes off and on while laughing my ass. Funny combo for sure.

I never notice any difference between the strains of kratom, do you? I order mine from 3 sources, and I got all the colors and "slow" "balanced" and "fast" strains and pretty much all do the same thing for me. Some feel a bit weaker then others and vice versa. Can't go wrong with Green Maeng Da thou, 2-4 grams of that and I'm good to go. Very little needed to see good effects. Have you ever tried adding the grape fruit juice to potentiate it? I do it since I bough the grape fruit juice anyways but I don't notice any stronger effects. Does make the after taste a little better, and am make it easier to handle if your tosh and wash goes to ****.
I take my kratom with agmatine. Sailor Jerry Rum and Cream Soda tastes just like cream soda haha. Also, for vodka, Clear American makes sparkling water in a ton of flavors and they’re all insanely good to the point where I don’t know how they do it. It goes very well with vodka and has no calories either. They sell it at Walmart for under $1 per 30+ ounce bottle IIRC. I normally just have rum and coke if I’m at a bar and just vodka straight at home. Cheap and simple, and in moderation of course.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m pretty basic. I load up with 100mg of forskolin, take a natty anabolic that I know I respond to well and sometimes I add a fat burner at half the dose (I’m stim sensitive). For example

Weeks 1-4 - 100mg of F95
Weeks 5-12 - AlphaMax + OxyMax

If I’m running something that doesn’t contain forskolin, I will add it to my stack to continue the 100mg.