Estro Blockers/Test Boosters Year Round?

zincalloy

zincalloy

Awards
Are there any effective estrogen blockers and testosterone boosters that can be taken year round without the need for cycling? Looking for suggestions, thanks.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha. I run it 5 on, 2 off year around. Covers both test boosting/Anti-aromitase.

Some adaptogens such as ashwagandha help boost test and can be rum year around as well.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't really want to run something year round too be honest, wouldn't it **** your natural hormone production?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I love sustain alpha, I would never recommend running something like this year around. Now I am a fan of longer runs vs short and more product type of runs. The most I would go is 12 weeks and I rarely do that. The one ingredient/product I enjoy running for 12 weeks is forskolin. Not a test booster though lol

zincalloy

zincalloy

Awards
As much as I love sustain alpha, I would never recommend running something like this year around. Now I am a fan of longer runs vs short and more product type of runs. The most I would go is 12 weeks and I rarely do that. The one ingredient/product I enjoy running for 12 weeks is forskolin. Not a test booster though lol
So how long would you take a cycle period off. 4 to 8 weeks then back on?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Realistically most natty supplements "can" be run year round... companies simply have to cover their asses and recommend taking breaks every so often.

CEL M-test and sns inhibit-e would be my test/ai of choice for such usage, though i see no reason to lower e year round unless you have legitimately high e and a need to lower it... bodies want homeostasis and have a t:e ratio that "suits" that particular person that their body will likely be most comfortable/normal at.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I was on trt , I ran Sodium-D Aspartic acid for a year without a break.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say the best way to run any product is with the small break in between. It does give your body a chance to run normally and can aid in increased effects when restarting.

herosjourney

Awards
M-test has one of the best profiles. Examine and other sources warn about possible toxicity in testicles for Fadogia if run for too long. What's your take on this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
M-test has one of the best profiles. Examine and other sources warn about possible toxicity in testicles for Fadogia if run for too long. What's your take on this?
again, we formally cannot recommend long term use (legally) without formal studied safety data. That said, there is little to show evidence to any issues either. With the exception of a few single ingredients that will do next to nothing, you will never get 100% guarantee of safety for any product.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any effective estrogen blockers and testosterone boosters that can be taken year round without the need for cycling? Looking for suggestions, thanks.
do you know what your estrodiol reading is? i ask, because e2 in range (and imo, and lef's, at the upper end, like 30s) is very important. look up a trenbolone study done on cattle (yes, not people, tren not approved for people iirc) - tren with estrogen built more muscle than tren alone by a lot. lipids, joints, libido = all estrogen mediated.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Realistically most natty supplements "can" be run year round... companies simply have to cover their asses and recommend taking breaks every so often.

CEL M-test and sns inhibit-e would be my test/ai of choice for such usage, though i see no reason to lower e year round unless you have legitimately high e and a need to lower it... bodies want homeostasis and have a t:e ratio that "suits" that particular person that their body will likely be most comfortable/normal at.
This. However, there are some ingredients in test boosters that can be ran for longer periods of time without cycling or dropping very rarely. Some that come to mind are:

Vitamin D3
Boron
Ashwagandha
Zinc

Are these going to increase your test levels dramatically, no, but they can help with cortisol, testosterone, gym performance, etc.

Simple, don't run it longer than the label suggests.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Does inhibit E affect libido? I know I ask about this a lot but when you get in your 40s it's probably smart to stay on the safe side..I'm natural and haven't done PH. I ran Dbol once like a moron in my 20s. That stuff was legit. I also did android. It was awhile ago.

Some levels of estrogen are good obviously. Inhibit E is pretty strong I must say..I could tell because my joints started to get sore, which is not great either..is this also an effect?

Again in my early 40s so stuff like this hits hard. Estrogen was my enemy because when I drank a pint a day that F'd with Estrogen. Now perhaps I don't need this as much.

Have a full bottle though and Inhinit P as well. I know kratom is a MOR so that releases prolactin. Maybe I will just skip the Inhibit E?? SNS products are well worth the price.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does inhibit E affect libido? I know I ask about this a lot but when you get in your 40s it's probably smart to stay on the safe side..I'm natural and haven't done PH. I ran Dbol once like a moron in my 20s. That stuff was legit. I also did android. It was awhile ago.

Some levels of estrogen are good obviously. Inhibit E is pretty strong I must say..I could tell because my joints started to get sore, which is not great either..is this also an effect?

Again in my early 40s so stuff like this hits hard. Estrogen was my enemy because when I drank a pint a day that F'd with Estrogen. Now perhaps I don't need this as much.

Have a full bottle though and Inhinit P as well. I know kratom is a MOR so that releases prolactin. Maybe I will just skip the Inhibit E?? SNS products are well worth the price.
Any good AI can have an effect on E levels (thats the point ha) and thus libido. too high or low can both cause libido issues so you have to find that ideal range for you. Same thing with joint pain. My suggestion is always to tinker with the doses (amt of caps/day) and see what suits you. SOme need only a little, others a lot.

Only you and bloodwork can determine what the "right" dose is for your situation so it's ok to start with the label and go up and down based on results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not year around on Test booster but once you find good supplements can cycle off and on and get great benfits

3 of my fav have been M-Test, MassMax & Xgels

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not year around on Test booster but once you find good supplements can cycle off and on and get great benfits

3 of my fav have been M-Test, MassMax & Xgels
This is a great list.

I also add in Alphamax. If I run 8 weeks Alphamax, I can take few weeks off and go to M-Test. That allows me to get a break from the DHAA in Alphamax. Then when I switch from M-Test back to Alphamax, I get a break from Fadogia.

That combo along with MassMax has been treating me real well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I recall about fadogia, the toxicity that study refers to is just lingering effects. Basically, balls stayed bigger even after the rats stopped getting the fadogia. Should be safe as far as I know.