Primeval Labs - Primabol, is it worth it?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never tried Phosphatidic Acid before, saw this came out recently, very expensive.
Is it worth it? anyone have any experience with PA, not the cheap fakes etc.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried EPIQ PA for 8 weeks. bit of strength gain (could be placebo since I was bulking) and muscle fullness. I may be a non responder as well. But, at that cost, definitely NO

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fearns soy leth is like 9 bucks for 16 oz

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not worth it at that price. Holdout for Build by Outbreak Nutrition which has PA as well as laxo and Ursolic acid

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fearns lists the phosphtidic acid content, so as long as you eat enough to match the study levels - it's the same thing. and as long as you account for the energy and macros - its actual food, a good source of choline, and the fat is of the "healthy" type. seems a no brainer - a couple tabelspoons in a bag can be taken anywhere. if it does anything is still up in the air - there are 4(?) studies on it - 3 sponsored and one not. the sponsored ones (cheminutra) all found benefit, the unsponsored one found no benefit. if you want to condense your reading, read the one sponsored one that included darren willoughby, and the one unsponsored one. the willoughby study (he wasn't the lead, so read all the names) was really fair with a lot of caveats to consider. i'd look at how much phosphatidic acid you want to take, and figure out how much 1 month of dosing fearns would cost - then compare to the concentrated bottled supps and make a decision.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has the Mediator PA in it now? I ran two bottles of this already at 8 caps/day without the Mediator PA and did not notice much...
It's always had Mediator PA but they doubled the dosage dosage, they told me that there was miscommunication between the company that makes mediator, them, and the manufacturer which screwed up the dosing.

I think what it is, is that mediator is 50% PA, which means 750 mg of PA. I think due to the miscommunication they originally only put 750 mediator, now its fixed.

We have carried assault labs for like 6 years and they never underdose their products, so the story makes sense.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Not worth it at that price. Holdout for Build by Outbreak Nutrition which has PA as well as laxo and Ursolic acid
Any idea of if/when Build will hit the UK and the dose of Mediator PA?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's always had Mediator PA but they doubled the dosage dosage, they told me that there was miscommunication between the company that makes mediator, them, and the manufacturer which screwed up the dosing.

I think what it is, is that mediator is 50% PA, which means 750 mg of PA. I think due to the miscommunication they originally only put 750 mediator, now its fixed.

We have carried assault labs for like 6 years and they never underdose their products, so the story makes sense.
So are you saying they doubled the actual DOSE or just corrected the amount showed on the LABEL?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Shouldn't this be an issue for those of us that bought it underdosed the first time around? A little disconcerting

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def feel ripped off. Will avoid this brand moving forward

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def feel ripped off. Will avoid this brand moving forward
Same here, was one the first to buy, still not opened. Company not well known to me, would not trust the ingredients are all there, did not see any results from first batch of people who reviewed it..

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, was one the first to buy, still not opened. Company not well known to me, would not trust the ingredients are all there, did not see any results from first batch of people who reviewed it..
Just providing the updates bud, I don't make the product but we have sold their stuff for ages.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually think that SL works because of the other constituants in it. Dr. Darren Willoughby talks about PA showing promise in rats but probably being bunk in humans on an older Ben Pakulski podcast.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looked at this. 20 servings 150mg UA, 80mg Uro B, 75mg laxo per serving The product seems underdosed.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just out of curiosity has anyone tried taking soy lecithin granules WITH mediator PA caps? I ask because soy lecithin granules are so cheap and with PA I believe it’s ok to take higher doses

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All outbreaks **** is underdosed! Trust me on this! They look fancy but underdosed not just this product

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All outbreaks **** is underdosed! Trust me on this! They look fancy but underdosed not just this product
I didn’t realize 300mg vaso6 was the standard until I looked at more products with vaso6 after buying serum.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at build on amazo n right now, its 60 bucks for only 20 servings (not even a full month obviously) so what’s up with that?!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used primabol on the the forums - I cant seem to find a review?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PA was great in the OG cutler king supp

I had good results from it, nothing spectacular but still noticeable

PA kinda seems to have taken a back seat to laxo and epi in recent times

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone used primabol on the the forums - I cant seem to find a review?
Personally, I wouldn’t invest in phosphatidic acid supplements. First of all, the stuff is expensive as hell. But I don’t think it’ll provide much in the way of results. There is research showing an increase in mTOR signaling, however I do recall reading that co-ingestion with a dose of protein actually decreased the total mTOR signal. If you take protein or amino supplements, I doubt PA will really give any benefit.