Best app suppressant/weight loss supp right now?

J

john10960

Awards
Right now waiting for radiate powder but in the mean time what’s second best for above mentioned categories?

Thanks!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now waiting for radiate powder but in the mean time what’s second best for above mentioned categories?

Thanks!
I enjoy FitMax which is also a powder. Great appetite suppression, increased body temperature, calm steady stim. It's really helped me out the last few months.

My wife prefers Oxymax because she like pill vs powder. The have a similar profile, however each has it's own little uniqueness.

Radiate sour peach was cool. The stim was a little too heavy for my liking.

Depending on your bodyweight, Epitome a non stim can help regulate leptin levels and reduce your appetite.

Those are my personal favorites.

J

john10960

Awards
I just actually ran threw a tub of fit max. Was pretty good. My concern was that aren’t you supposed to cycle 4 weeks on then take 2 weeks off or something?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just actually ran threw a tub of fit max. Was pretty good. My concern was that aren’t you supposed to cycle 4 weeks on then take 2 weeks off or something?
You can run FitMax for 8 weeks straight. Depending on how long one's cut is, they may run it longer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run FitMax for 8 weeks straight. Depending on how long one's cut is, they may run it longer.
This. I actually have ran it quite a while. I will say my wife uses it sometimes too, so I do run out at times. As a rep, I'd say 8 weeks then take a break. Personally for testing, I've probably done longer than that, just can't recommend it.

J

john10960

Awards
How long does one tub last usually? I can’t recall exactly how long. I usually did two scoops a day, 3 during the last week. Do you think it was about a month?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does one tub last usually? I can’t recall exactly how long. I usually did two scoops a day, 3 during the last week. Do you think it was about a month?
FitMax is 30 days at 2 scoops a day. Some days I did go big rounded scoops if I was super tired, so that would shorten my tub some. 2 scoops a day is plenty of well studied actives.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard good things about fitmax and oxymax. I would probably go oxy as it has extra ingredients they leave out of fit due to the taste. I just finished using fastin by HTP. Unfortunately discontinued due to dmaa.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax is for sure a good one to try. I've seen really good results from people using True Shred and Muscle Sculptor together. There are a few logs in the supplement logs section to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
highly recommend you add in Invictus to whatever stimmed fatburner you choose!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What country is this from? Because there’s no way this is even close to legal here in the US.
I love the 10 mg of green tea extract. I would complain about the extract std. But what's the point haha.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Are there any good fat burners that don't raise heart rate to much?

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gather this is your bottle in the picture? Does it work (do you feel the stims etc)? Because my scam detectors always go off when I see a label like that.
As I said, this is Poland and their stores are selling many different products containing Ephedrine.
This is snipped from US Department of State's website.
Screenshot_20181028-162057_Chrome.jpg

The eastern Europe has another views on these stuff then the bureaucracy here in the western EU and the US have.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good ole Ec stack.
Shed-Ultra by Millennium Sports

as far as raising the hearrate too much, depends on dose. Ive always kept my doses moderate or low. example most ec I used in a day at my max was 50 e and 500 c. many times its just 20 e and 100-200 c. A newer thing is adding in l theanine , ive tried that and like it.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any supplement that can destroy a fat cell or render them useless?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote