Will pay $300 a bottle for expired Estrodex

Bill1958

Awards
I will pay $300 a bottle for Estrodex with an expiration date of May, 2017 or earlier. Text me at 281-650-1946 if you happen to have any and will sell.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$300 ? What’s so special about this stuff?!
IMG_1832.JPG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found it for $20.98. How many tubs do you want? :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha probably same place I saw it....I was thinking of making a quick $280
My guess is, he is looking for an "old formula". What we have found has new ingredients.
If he know the ingredients of the old formula, he could simply source them one by one and recreate the product by himself, I would.
If OP needs an AI, any research AI would blow this product out of the water -maybe he needs it for a life threatening disease -or to get high?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG was completely Resveratrol at 50%...this version is a combo at 20%

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Calcium d-glucarate if it works at all, would cause glucuronidation of *all* sex hormones - so you'd piss out testosterone too. stinging nettle, broccoli and grapes... wonder what the estrodiol reading is?

Bill1958

Awards
It is not clear there was an ingredient change based on the label but the pills got larger for bottles with an expiration after may, 2017 and it stopped working for me. So I am looking for and will pay $300 a bottle for bottles that have a May, 2017 or earlier expiration date. Would buy up to 10 bottles.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You would spend 3000 for this stuff at once? Why? Seriously really want to know why

Bill1958

Awards
I would, it worked well for me. Older bottles no longer available online that I have been able to find.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It worked well for what exactly? Controlling estrogen? There is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy cheaper methods of controlling estrogen

Bill1958

Awards
Also had some mental effects, made me incredibly focused, not sure what ingredient was in it that caused that but current product does not have same effect on me. I admit it is weird but I am not crazy.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I just dont understand paying 300 a bottle for anything

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just dont understand paying 300 a bottle for anything
It's crazy but this guy must be loaded. People with millions wipe thier bjutts with 3000 bucks

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i wonder how many dik pics are being texted to that number...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bill1958 , could you post the complete "old" ingredient list? If you have it, just look the ingredients up one -by one and buy them, together with a measuring spoon.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am confused by all of this, this product was junk