Vaso6/-(-)Epi

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Are these the same thing? Can someone clarify for me? Just came back and see everyone is talking about this Vaso6 stuff

I just scooped some MP Wreckage (300mg/serving Vaso6), but also planned to run MassMax (250mg epi). Do I not dose on training days bc the Vaso or are the totally different ingredients?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are these the same thing? Can someone clarify for me? Just came back and see everyone is talking about this Vaso6 stuff

I just scooped some MP Wreckage (300mg/serving Vaso6), but also planned to run MassMax (250mg epi). Do I not dose on training days bc the Vaso or are the totally different ingredients?
They are different. I believe vaso 6 is a green tea extract.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The epi you refer to is epicatechin which has (supposedly) anabolic properties as opposed to nitric oxide boosting properties of vaso 6

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have just quickly checked incase I'm miss informing and epi does have some nitric oxide boosting properties amongst others but they are certainly not the same and you would not do any harm taking them together.

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
They came back out with wreckage? Awesome I used to love this pre-workout. Back then it had 3grams of DAA per scoop. I see they took it out and reformulated it. Excited to try it again!

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi and vaso6 are both green tea extract derivatives.

T

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
They actually "sing" together. Great combo

K

keipei

Awards
You can stack both together it s not a problem.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vaso 6 is amazing and yes different than epi. I actually add a cap or SNS Vaso 6 to a scoop of my wreckage and the pumps are insane. Wreckage is one of my favorite pre’s and 30mg Vaso6 will suffice for most

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vaso 6 is amazing and yes different than epi. I actually add a cap or SNS Vaso 6 to a scoop of my wreckage and the pumps are insane. Wreckage is one of my favorite pre’s and 30mg Vaso6 will suffice for most
I may have to try that. Sounds like a good combo stack for a pre workout.