Considering MassMax XT but...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Considering MassMax XT but...


    This photo basically says it doesnít contain ecdysterone ?

    Name:  IMG_1826.JPG
Views: 621
Size:  118.6 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    This photo basically says it doesnít contain ecdysterone ?

    Name:  IMG_1826.JPG
Views: 621
Size:  118.6 KB
    Reason for wanting to take it?
    •   
       

  3. Considering MassMax XT but...


    Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Reason for wanting to take it?
    Add max mass 🤣

    (Heard good things tho and itís the last natural supp I havenít tried)

  4. I don’t know much about MassMax other than hearing a few good things. As far as Ecdy... they’ve been talking that stuff up for 20 years and it’s yet to take the industry by storm the way it’s supposedly been predicted. ThermoLife Ebol was supposed to be a game changer and... well, tlife doesn’t even make it(or anything for that matter) anymore.

    Bottom line, I wouldn’t worry about the Ecdy. If MassMax works, and if you’ve been interested in it, I wouldn’t let the question of this one highly controversial ingredient sway you. Likely won’t make any difference anyway.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Add max mass 🤣

    (Heard good things tho and itís the last natural supp I havenít tried)
    Haha I see what you did there.

    I would save your money. Anything natural will not get you the results you want, especially after the PH Ban a couple years back.

    Everything these days is a re-hashed failed supplement with a new name and new promises.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    This photo basically says it doesnít contain ecdysterone ?

    Name:  IMG_1826.JPG
Views: 621
Size:  118.6 KB
    Wasn't this brought up a long time ago? First, it's on their company's forum/site (the one claiming theirs is the only good one). Second, their method for how they tested it is beyond dubious really, and also posted by the admin of their site. They claim the testing was performed by the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances, who just so happens to be who they source their ecdysterone from. Also, it's located in Uzbekistan, so they ordered a bottle and sent it to Uzbekistan instead of having it tested at a non-biased lab (someone that doesn't also sell ecdysterone, or at least isn't the company that this ******** buys their ecdysterone from) in the same country that the product was shipped from. This is insanely suspect really.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Haha I see what you did there.

    I would save your money. Anything natural will not get you the results you want, especially after the PH Ban a couple years back.

    Everything these days is a re-hashed failed supplement with a new name and new promises.
    This post doesn't really make sense. Why would the PH ban impact the effectiveness of natural products? PHs aren't natural products.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This post doesn't really make sense. Why would the PH ban impact the effectiveness of natural products? PHs aren't natural products.
    Show me a consumer looking for "natural" supps that didn't somehow take a currently banned substance. Or "hear good things" about a product that is actually natural......

    I'm just saying that nowadays you're not gonna find much.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Show me a consumer looking for "natural" supps that didn't somehow take a currently banned substance. Or "hear good things" about a product that is actually natural......

    I'm just saying that nowadays you're not gonna find much.
    What are you suggesting? That every effective natural product is adulterated with banned substances? If that is the case, why would a company illegally adulterating their natural products with prohormones care if the ingredients they're using to spike their products are legal or not, if spiking is illegal in the first place? Prohormones are not natural products, and they weren't two years ago. Or three years ago, or ten years ago.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    What are you suggesting? That every effective natural product is adulterated with banned substances? If that is the case, why would a company illegally adulterating their natural products with prohormones care if the ingredients they're using to spike their products are legal or not, if spiking is illegal in the first place? Prohormones are not natural products, and they weren't two years ago. Or three years ago, or ten years ago.
    Not what I said at all. You may just be looking for an argument, but don't you remember "Mass Tabs" or Methyl V "test boosting agent (marketed as a natural muscle building agent that had SD and Max LMG) while the people marketing it suggested a simple booster for PCT.

    There have been plenty of companies that didn't care about tarnishing their names to make some sales. Remember the amino spiking scare?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Not what I said at all. You may just be looking for an argument, but don't you remember "Mass Tabs" or Methyl V "test boosting agent (marketed as a natural muscle building agent that had SD and Max LMG) while the people marketing it suggested a simple booster for PCT.

    There have been plenty of companies that didn't care about tarnishing their names to make some sales. Remember the amino spiking scare?
    If it had SD it was never natural. It doesn't matter what the company called it, it was never natural, so it was never a natural product. Therefore, the PH ban that took these products off the market didn't effect the natural supplement market, as these were never natural supplements.

    I'm not "looking for an argument," I'm explaining that a PH ban, by definition, doesn't have any effect on natural products.

    I can call caffeine and DMAA capsules stimulant free, but that doesn't mean they are.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    If it had SD it was never natural. It doesn't matter what the company called it, it was never natural, so it was never a natural product. Therefore, the PH ban that took these products off the market didn't effect the natural supplement market, as these were never natural supplements.

    I'm not "looking for an argument," I'm explaining that a PH ban, by definition, doesn't have any effect on natural products.

    I can call caffeine and DMAA capsules stimulant free, but that doesn't mean they are.
    I agree with that part of it, but what about all of the consumers that thought they were taking something natural because they didn't research the supp since their local shop guy told em it would get them jacked.

    That's my point - research the nomenclature and compounds before taking something that you heard worked well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    I agree with that part of it, but what about all of the consumers that thought they were taking something natural because they didn't research the supp since their local shop guy told em it would get them jacked.

    That's my point - research the nomenclature and compounds before taking something that you heard worked well.
    So then what of the natural products that have gotten good results/feedback since the PH ban? How do you explain those? Also, of course natural products aren't going to work as well as prohormones, but that doesn't mean they don't work. There are several/many natural ingredients that have studies showing they can improve performance, strength, body composition, etc. To the magnitude of PHs? No, but that doesn't mean they don't work and/or can't be useful.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    So then what of the natural products that have gotten good results/feedback since the PH ban? How do you explain those? Also, of course natural products aren't going to work as well as prohormones, but that doesn't mean they don't work. There are several/many natural ingredients that have studies showing they can improve performance, strength, body composition, etc. To the magnitude of PHs? No, but that doesn't mean they don't work and/or can't be useful.
    Ecdysterones being one?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Ecdysterones being one?
    Ecdysterone falls more along the lines of something that has admittedly limited human data but enough promising rodent data (and preliminary/Russian human data) to justify trying it for some people. Getting a proper extract can be difficult, which may be one reason why it hasn't always panned out, but there admittedly isn't enough human data either way to conclusively say if ecdysterone is effective or not, as there are different sources, doses, uses, etc. There have been a few well-received ecdysterone containing products though. Feedback on MassMax has been solid. I suppose you can argue that it may be because of the other ingredients and not the ecdysterone, but the feedback on it has been solid.

    Edit: if you look at old Russian research, there are also some promising human studies, but I understand that these aren't exactly the same as modern studies written in English (assuming you read English).

    Anyway, back on topic, the testing methodology and conflicts of interest mentioned in the OP are huge red flags really.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bwdill View Post
    Show me a consumer looking for "natural" supps that didn't somehow take a currently banned substance. Or "hear good things" about a product that is actually natural......

    I'm just saying that nowadays you're not gonna find much.
    Appreciate the response, me Iím actually natural....Highly considering a sarm run...Was genuinely curious about this ecdysterone...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    Appreciate the response, me I’m actually natural....Highly considering a sarm run...Was genuinely curious about this ecdysterone...
    I wouldn't let this one single lab test sway your decision too much - the feedback from users on Massmax should be proof enough that it is indeed effective. The "controlled" lab test that was performed in this study was not valid IMO. As a natural lifter, I would definitely suggest giving Massmax a try before jumping into SARMs.

    I would also encourage you to read through some of the reviews and feedback from other users on this forum. For a natural product I think you'll really enjoy it and see results
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. Found massmax xt for 30 with free shipping, why has the price come down so much. And xgels price has exploded, now 49, was like 41 when I last bought. Wow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    This photo basically says it doesnít contain ecdysterone ?

    Name:  IMG_1826.JPG
Views: 621
Size:  118.6 KB
    Yeah because another companies advertisement is proof smh

    Itís ecdy anyways lol good luck with anything from that

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Found massmax xt for 30 with free shipping, why has the price come down so much. And xgels price has exploded, now 49, was like 41 when I last bought. Wow
    It might be the older stock. Nothing has changed formula wise. Just a different label and it is just called MassMax now.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  21. Doesn't 21 CFR 111 require all US companies to test their finished product? Email the company directly and ask for that testing, then decide based on what you get back from them.

  22. I have never tried MassMax XT, but I see from the ingredient profile that it contains multiple active ingredients--- Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract, Epicatechin, Methyl Palmitate, Methyl Oleate and Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome. I have been taking a fairly high dose of Exubol (1.6 grams) for the past 3 months. Exubol contains Turkesterone which according to examine.com appears to be the most anabolic.From researching ecdysteroids, I know the results have been a mixed bag. But I have personally had excellent results.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    I have never tried MassMax XT, but I see from the ingredient profile that it contains multiple active ingredients--- Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract, Epicatechin, Methyl Palmitate, Methyl Oleate and Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome. I have been taking a fairly high dose of Exubol (1.6 grams) for the past 3 months. Exubol contains Turkesterone which according to examine.com appears to be the most anabolic.From researching ecdysteroids, I know the results have been a mixed bag. But I have personally had excellent results.
    I appreciate the time and research you put into this before jumping on the bandwagon. Much appreciated.
    Massmax contains a nice list of active ingredients that have been studied and proven to be effective. I think the big problem with natural anabolics is that users compare these products to SARMs and prohormones. There can't be an expectation of PH-like results with a natural product. For what it offers, I think Massmax is a very complete and well-rounded natural anabolic.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. ill take massmax over anyof those lol
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I appreciate the time and research you put into this before jumping on the bandwagon. Much appreciated.
    Massmax contains a nice list of active ingredients that have been studied and proven to be effective. I think the big problem with natural anabolics is that users compare these products to SARMs and prohormones. There can't be an expectation of PH-like results with a natural product. For what it offers, I think Massmax is a very complete and well-rounded natural anabolic.
    100% agree. I also think that blind will lead the blind on them as well. Guys who don't factor in their diet and workout routine and might be a near beginner blowing up because of those factors and not so much the supps, but will then tell everyone that it was directly the supp that gave them the results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassMax XT - Product Write Up
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 05:52 PM
  2. PerforMax Labs MassMax XT
    By InItForGainz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-09-2016, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 02:50 PM
  4. Considering a PH but need the help starting.
    By TonyGunsling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 01:47 PM
  5. Im buying FOCUS XT but....
    By Cocaine4PWO in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in