Top upcoming natty anabolic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Top upcoming natty anabolic


    Are there any exciting natty anabolics currently in the works?


  2. We are working on another.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   
       


  3. I heard $camaDrol gonna be huge 🤣

  4. BLR has one coming and Top Muscle by Evomuse is in Beta.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We are working on another.
    �� Sweet
    Any clues as it when it’s likely to be released?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    �� Sweet
    Any clues as it when it’s likely to be released?
    I wish I knew.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    I heard $camaDrol gonna be huge ��
    It'll be hard to top AnaBeta.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We are working on another.
    Awesome! Can't wait til it drops!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We are working on another.
    That was quick, You guys only dropped Vector on us a couple months back. You already own two of the best in the natty anabolic catagory (FD2 and Vector)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Top Muscle by Evomuse is in Beta.
    The excitement for this is real!!
    For anybody who hasn't heard about this yet, your welcome...
    EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    That was quick, You guys only dropped Vector on us a couple months back. You already own two of the best in the natty anabolic catagory (FD2 and Vector)


    The excitement for this is real!!
    For anybody who hasn't heard about this yet, your welcome...
    EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)
    Top muscle Beta is ready for purchase - not many bottles left. I am not a rep, but just ordered two bottles. Search TopMuscle at Evomuse website...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Are there any exciting natty anabolics currently in the works?
    Just curious, but what else are you looking for aside from what is already available? The natural anabolic market is already pretty saturated IMO
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Just curious, but what else are you looking for aside from what is already available? The natural anabolic market is already pretty saturated IMO
    I think the issue is that lot of test boosters are marketed as natural anabolics.. dont think its that saturated just ppl uneducated

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I think the issue is that lot of test boosters are marketed as natural anabolics.. dont think its that saturated just ppl uneducated
    I don’t know, I can think of many products that definitely fit the NA bill better than they do test boosters, and some come from companies who have a separate testosterone booster.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Just curious, but what else are you looking for aside from what is already available? The natural anabolic market is already pretty saturated IMO
    Primarily looking out for improvements to my current stash. There is a good number of ingredients that help but I feel the saturation is down to lots of companies putting out more or less the same supplement. So I’m interested in novel substances

  15. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Primarily looking out for improvements to my current stash. There is a good number of ingredients that help but I feel the saturation is down to lots of companies putting out more or less the same supplement. So I’m interested in novel substances
    Yep. That's probably going to be the case with our new anabolic, just like the Pre-workout we're going to be releasing. A new angle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Primarily looking out for improvements to my current stash. There is a good number of ingredients that help but I feel the saturation is down to lots of companies putting out more or less the same supplement. So I’m interested in novel substances
    I agree - I think most of the "new" products that keep launching are slight tweaks to the previous product. As of now I haven't seen or read much about any new novelty substances that are making their way into the natural anabolic market. If something new drops - AM will know about it haha.

    For right now, I still think one of the best natural anabolic products available is MassMax. For what the current natural ingredient studies are showing, it is one of the best all in one natty products to date. I'm interested to see what new ingredients hit the market though
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Yep. That's probably going to be the case with our new anabolic, just like the Pre-workout we're going to be releasing. A new angle.
    A little off topic but a pre workout version with a nootropic would be bada$$. Id would take that for just about anything, workouts, sports, work, parties...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    A little off topic but a pre workout version with a nootropic would be bada$$. Id would take that for just about anything, workouts, sports, work, parties...
    brundel promises that the pre will be like nothing the industry has ever seen. Entirely novel ingredients. It will make exisiting pre-workouts obsolete.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    brundel promises that the pre will be like nothing the industry has ever seen. Entirely novel ingredients. It will make exisiting pre-workouts obsolete.
    I have never heard this before. Please go on

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ot2000 View Post
    I have never heard this before. Please go on
    Then you missed his comments.

  21. Outbreak Nutrition - Build

    The formula behind Outbreak Nutrition Build is based around the proven ingredient, Mediator phosphatidic acid. The brand has included the compound at its full amount of 1.5g (750mg active) per serving, although as mentioned, there is more to the supplement than just phosphatidic acid.

    longside the above ingredient, Outbreak Nutrition has packed Build with four other compounds. Also in the mix is 300mg of rosemary extract for 50% ursolic acid, 75mg of laxogenin (5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin), 200mg of pomegranate for 80mg of active ellagic acid, and lastly, 50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

    It should be out anyday now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Outbreak Nutrition - Build

    The formula behind Outbreak Nutrition Build is based around the proven ingredient, Mediator phosphatidic acid. The brand has included the compound at its full amount of 1.5g (750mg active) per serving, although as mentioned, there is more to the supplement than just phosphatidic acid.

    longside the above ingredient, Outbreak Nutrition has packed Build with four other compounds. Also in the mix is 300mg of rosemary extract for 50% ursolic acid, 75mg of laxogenin (5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin), 200mg of pomegranate for 80mg of active ellagic acid, and lastly, 50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

    It should be out anyday now.
    Definitely will be trying that one out! There has been no updated info on it though since June. Is there a supposed release date yet?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    BLR has one coming and Top Muscle by Evomuse is in Beta.
    Shouldn't evo concentrate on actually producing and selling the supps supposedly already in their lineup?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Shouldn't evo concentrate on actually producing and selling the supps supposedly already in their lineup?
    Totally agree...take my money, right?

  25. Build should be out next week. Just got confirmation!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ISO: natty anabolics
    By koltink in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 07:13 AM
  2. Fav Natty Anabolic supps?
    By Bluedev14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 01:40 PM
  3. FS: pre's, natty anabolics, burners, others
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:39 PM
  5. Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Log in
Log in