Top upcoming natty anabolic

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any exciting natty anabolics currently in the works?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are working on another.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
BLR has one coming and Top Muscle by Evomuse is in Beta.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
That was quick, You guys only dropped Vector on us a couple months back. You already own two of the best in the natty anabolic catagory (FD2 and Vector)

The excitement for this is real!!
For anybody who hasn't heard about this yet, your welcome...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/301006-evomuse-presents-topmuscle.html
Top muscle Beta is ready for purchase - not many bottles left. I am not a rep, but just ordered two bottles. Search TopMuscle at Evomuse website...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are there any exciting natty anabolics currently in the works?
Just curious, but what else are you looking for aside from what is already available? The natural anabolic market is already pretty saturated IMO

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, but what else are you looking for aside from what is already available? The natural anabolic market is already pretty saturated IMO
I think the issue is that lot of test boosters are marketed as natural anabolics.. dont think its that saturated just ppl uneducated

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the issue is that lot of test boosters are marketed as natural anabolics.. dont think its that saturated just ppl uneducated
I don’t know, I can think of many products that definitely fit the NA bill better than they do test boosters, and some come from companies who have a separate testosterone booster.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primarily looking out for improvements to my current stash. There is a good number of ingredients that help but I feel the saturation is down to lots of companies putting out more or less the same supplement. So I’m interested in novel substances

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primarily looking out for improvements to my current stash. There is a good number of ingredients that help but I feel the saturation is down to lots of companies putting out more or less the same supplement. So I’m interested in novel substances
Yep. That's probably going to be the case with our new anabolic, just like the Pre-workout we're going to be releasing. A new angle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree - I think most of the "new" products that keep launching are slight tweaks to the previous product. As of now I haven't seen or read much about any new novelty substances that are making their way into the natural anabolic market. If something new drops - AM will know about it haha.

For right now, I still think one of the best natural anabolic products available is MassMax. For what the current natural ingredient studies are showing, it is one of the best all in one natty products to date. I'm interested to see what new ingredients hit the market though

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Yep. That's probably going to be the case with our new anabolic, just like the Pre-workout we're going to be releasing. A new angle.
A little off topic but a pre workout version with a nootropic would be bada$$. Id would take that for just about anything, workouts, sports, work, parties...

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
A little off topic but a pre workout version with a nootropic would be bada$$. Id would take that for just about anything, workouts, sports, work, parties...
brundel promises that the pre will be like nothing the industry has ever seen. Entirely novel ingredients. It will make exisiting pre-workouts obsolete.

O

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
brundel promises that the pre will be like nothing the industry has ever seen. Entirely novel ingredients. It will make exisiting pre-workouts obsolete.
I have never heard this before. Please go on

Reactions: LLN
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outbreak Nutrition - Build

The formula behind Outbreak Nutrition Build is based around the proven ingredient, Mediator phosphatidic acid. The brand has included the compound at its full amount of 1.5g (750mg active) per serving, although as mentioned, there is more to the supplement than just phosphatidic acid.

longside the above ingredient, Outbreak Nutrition has packed Build with four other compounds. Also in the mix is 300mg of rosemary extract for 50% ursolic acid, 75mg of laxogenin (5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin), 200mg of pomegranate for 80mg of active ellagic acid, and lastly, 50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

It should be out anyday now.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The formula behind Outbreak Nutrition Build is based around the proven ingredient, Mediator phosphatidic acid. The brand has included the compound at its full amount of 1.5g (750mg active) per serving, although as mentioned, there is more to the supplement than just phosphatidic acid.

longside the above ingredient, Outbreak Nutrition has packed Build with four other compounds. Also in the mix is 300mg of rosemary extract for 50% ursolic acid, 75mg of laxogenin (5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin), 200mg of pomegranate for 80mg of active ellagic acid, and lastly, 50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

Definitely will be trying that one out! There has been no updated info on it though since June. Is there a supposed release date yet?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Build should be out next week. Just got confirmation!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Is phosphotidic acid worth taking at times other than pre-workout?
Or say if I’ve already taken 15g pre-workout that day, would takin more with dinner be beneficial?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of nootropic are you looking for?
Something to help you generally feel good, more focus, , greater drive, delayed fatigue...?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will be trying that one out! There has been no updated info on it though since June. Is there a supposed release date yet?
It should be very soon, an ingredient was held at customs I was told.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is phosphotidic acid worth taking at times other than pre-workout?
Or say if I’ve already taken 15g pre-workout that day, would takin more with dinner be beneficial?
I believe dosages used currently are worked out based on studies, so I don't see how a little more would hurt.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
What type of nootropic are you looking for?
Something to help you generally feel good, more focus, , greater drive, delayed fatigue...?
That all sounds good - feel good, more focus, greater drive, delayed fatigue...

I don't have much experience with nootropics. I've tried a sample of ANS Performance Rave - not bad. I usually dose with Phenibut - fortunately I am not prone to addictions besides cigarettes. Also at the same time I don't want to be abusing Phenibut everyday just to go work out.

A pre workout with not a whole lot of sketch, jitters and a strong nootropic effect similar to Phenibut would be cool if possible.

Working in a corporate environment can be toxic, lots of jealousy, then leaving that s*** behind. Going back to my real self. Total opposite ego is a huge personality clash. Living in both worlds can be exhausting.

There are days after work... I go to the gym and I just want to drink a pre work out/nootropic and wash all that B.S away. Beat the s*** out of some weights, rip apart muscle fibers, feel a pump. Get to my goals. So yea, nootropic like you describe would be awesome for just about anything.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought PA was shown to be not as effective as originally thought?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's all new from what I know.

C

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reply going to give these natty products a go I’ve been recomping on ostarine and thinking these would probably do the job without suppression and a pct etc,

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That all sounds good - feel good, more focus, greater drive, delayed fatigue...

I don't have much experience with nootropics. I've tried a sample of ANS Performance Rave - not bad. I usually dose with Phenibut - fortunately I am not prone to addictions besides cigarettes. Also at the same time I don't want to be abusing Phenibut everyday just to go work out.

A pre workout with not a whole lot of sketch, jitters and a strong nootropic effect similar to Phenibut would be cool if possible.

Working in a corporate environment can be toxic, lots of jealousy, then leaving that s*** behind. Going back to my real self. Total opposite ego is a huge personality clash. Living in both worlds can be exhausting.

There are days after work... I go to the gym and I just want to drink a pre work out/nootropic and wash all that B.S away. Beat the s*** out of some weights, rip apart muscle fibers, feel a pump. Get to my goals. So yea, nootropic like you describe would be awesome for just about anything.
Ahaha I get that feeling after work and tutorials sometimes. It is nice just having some time to myself whilst I chase and smash PBs.

Sorry for the delay, spent a few days at a music festival.

For a lil boost to help ‘feel good’ and to deal with stress, I’ve read good reviews about substances called Kannaease and rhodiola rosea.
Personally, I consume rhodiola daily as it’s a component of PES shift. This is a personal staple as it makes calorie control that much easier and generally helps me feel energetic and get stuff done.
Kannaease, is a component of my pre called Re1gn by Olympus Labs. They’re a very reputable company at the forefront of bodybuilding supplementation. My experiences with Re1gn have been good although I can’t really compare and contrast as I trust and have read that it’s amongst the best if not the best pre available. I take it pre-workout, before nights out and possibly before a long day if I don’t have a workout scheduled for later on. On it, I generally feel pretty good and energetic.

On mornings when I’m fasting, I might take something called norcodrene, also from PES. As Re1gn contains sucralose, norcodrene is a bette option for fasted mornings. I basically don’t drink coffee anymore as norcodrene is just better lol. I’ve noticed that there’s a feel good factor whilst on it and so stacked with PES shift, I feel pretty darn good and stressful endeavours don’t feel so stressful.

Particularly pre-workout I like to stack Re1gn and shift with some bulk L-carnitine, theanine, tyrosine (descriptions below) and Korean or Siberian ginseng. If you do some price comparing and get this stuff powdered in bulk, they really don’t cost much.

I’ve come across some other substances like huperzine-A, DMAE, phosphatidyl-serine and lion’s mane and I can give a brief description of those

Theanine
Helps to mellow out caffeine and prevent jitters without inhibiting it’s stimulant action.

Tyrosine
Increases dopamine and thus increase energy and determination whilst offsetting stress

Huperzine-A
Increases focus.

DMAE
Increases the amount of choline in the brain and so improves reaction times

Phosphatidyl-serine
Increases focus. Personally however I’ve found that this may increase focus a lil too much for chilled conversations. It is known to help offset cortisol production during workouts tho

Lion’s mane
Offsets stress and increases feelings of general well-being

Just a quick notes. I’ve read da that ohenibut should be cycled to avoid developing dependency so please be careful.

You can find some nootropic blends on amazon but so far I’ve found my usual mix to be perfectly adequate. If you’re looking for something more though you could take a look there. I’d just be wary of ones with caffeine added as over the course of a day the caffeine can add up and elevate cortisol more than is optimal

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

60 bucks for only 20 servings though?

(Just curious if the label is correct lol!)

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only meant to be taken on work out days, and you can find a 30% code sometimes.
It would last someone working out 3 times a week (assuming only weight lifting days) 7 2/3s of a week. And someone who lifts 6 days a week 3 2/7 weeks. The bare minimum PA dose, and weak doses on everything else. You are better off spending money on one of those ingredients that are fully dosed. Not even sure what ellagic acid or astragin is gonna do for you.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only meant to be taken on work out days, and you can find a 30% code sometimes.
Did any of the studies actually use workout-day-only dosing? I get that the theory is that its most useful/effective on workout days compared to rest days, but I still recall all of the studies still dosing it every day. Are there any new studies that used workout-day only dosing?