Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log

What's up guys. Alpha1a here, i grabbed myself a bottle of 3 Alpha from EF and gunna log it here for you guys. Won't be a daily log but I'll post atleast weekly. Sitting at 217lbs in the AM not looking to do a huge bulk or get shredded but instead just been chasing quality results so I'm not watching weight as much as I'm looking at results in performance and strength . Quick background check , finished my last cycle around 203 and leanest I've ever been and luckily strength didn't take a hit during the cut. I won't be using any other anabolics or orals will be running 50mgs at first and depending on how the next paycheck looks I'll grab another bottle and run it 75-100mgs.
    Diet is focusing on maintaining where I'm at 250-275g of protein 175-225g of carbs and 75-90g of fats , I'm still eating clean but I'm being more lenient after 6-8 months of being strict AF and weighing everything out , more of a mental break. Will try to get atleast one post of each workout up but will definitely comment on how I believe the 3 alpha is working.
    Maxes -
    405x2 on bench
    500x2 on deads
    455x2 on squats
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to hit legs since April. I took a fall and landed on my knee couldn't walk on it for like 2 weeks and spent another month limping. I tried hitting very light weight and machines twice in the last few weeks but felt awkward and was hurting afterwards so I'm hoping during this run I'll be able to hit legs again at some point .
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

2. Note on the workouts , I'm trying this full body 5 day a week workout from Stoppani. I normally make my own plans but I saw it as completely different and a month in I'm enjoying it . Usually put my own twist to it anyways
    Today's workout -
    Bench 3x12-15 225-275lbs
    Incline db 3x12-15 90lbs
    Db fly 3x12-15 50lbs
    Peck deck 3x15 170lbs
    Rest of the workout is 3x12-15 one excercise per body part . Had to go a little earlier than normal and I felt it at first , specially the lack of calories and water but by mid workout I was feeling great
    •   

3. Im in. I was curious about this one

4. Interested to see how this plays out.

5. This should be interesting
    •   

6. Interesting. I got an email from this company but no clue who they are. Who is running this company?

7. Im assuming its affiliated with enhanced athlete?

8. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Im assuming its affiliated with enhanced athlete?
    Thats just the impression i got

9. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Thats just the impression i got
    Nope not with EA , this is its own company . Wouldn't personally use if it was linked to EA lol

10. My bad lol thats what i get for assuming
  11. Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Nope not with EA , this is its own company . Wouldn't personally use if it was linked to EA lol
    Itís directly affiliated with Nutraceutical Innovations. Not itís own company. Nutra patented tetrasorb delivery and the 3 ad description at nutra is identical to the one on enhanced formulations website word for word

12. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Itís directly affiliated with Nutraceutical Innovations. Not itís own company. Nutra patented tetrasorb delivery and the 3 ad description at nutra is identical to the one on enhanced formulations website word for word
    Is it? I always really liked their products. I logged a couple of them on here.

13. Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion;

We arenít affiliated with any other company, we do however use the same manufacturer as anyone else claiming to have TetraSorb Delivery. The manufacturer owns the patent, not the supplement companies like ourselves. Weíre only Ďleasedí the right to use it in our products.

For example, Hi-Tech pharma and their andro patents. They lease the rights to any other company you see selling 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and 19nor Andro. (Hopefully we will be lucky enough to work with them in the near future)
    Shop at: EnhancedFormulations.com
  14. Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log

Also; The same manufacturer owns the patent to Dehydroandrosterol (3AD)

(Alchemy Labs also claims to be the patent holder of the compound)

So the reason you see the same identical info is that we are given that information when being given the legal parameters of our claims to the compound. Please keep in mind Dehydroandrosterol is a fairly new compound so there isnít an abundance of user feedback. So we all just stick to the actual scientific data that was found on the androgenic potency compared to Testosterone.

Once there is more user feedback, Iím sure there will be more individualized descriptions of claims to the compound.
    Shop at: EnhancedFormulations.com

15. Ohhh ok that definitely clears things up.

16. In for this.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

17. In to see how it goes.

18. Ok took 25 mgs with lunch today and 25 mgs preworkout . Shoulder and trap focus today but still full body. Felt real good in there today but usually after a long day at work on Mondays I have a good workout. Pump was good strength was good and I can say at the end of my workout I didn't feel like leaving I wanted to do some more, can't contribute that directly to the 3A but can't say that wasn't it ether . All in all I got a good feeling about the next few weeks

19. Ok guys about a week in and while not much of a physical change (wasn't expected) my strength is feeling pretty good. Threw 315 on incline and normally I get it for 3 good reps , but got it for 4 and felt like I had atleast one more easy one in me. Now gotta mention that I've been feeling my strength decline since I came off my cycle so I'll definitely attribute it to the 3A. Going to start getting my leg workouts in soon , tired of not hitting legs will start as light as I have to

20. watching this fo sho~
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

21. Late, but following now!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

22. Just saw this. Subbed! Planning on a future run.

23. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Just saw this. Subbed! Planning on a future run.
    me too!!!!
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

24. This week was pretty good , main pros I'm noticing on this is strength and endurance. I'll be done with my workouts and I'll feel like I could go another hour , definitely a bonus . Think I'm gunna crank it up to 3 caps a day for 75 mgs on Sunday

25. Also I got a discount on these PM me if you're interested in saving a few bucks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 1 alpha log starts 12/8/12
    By mannyfresh8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:46 PM
  2. Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. Sustain Alpha Log