Quick review on intramax

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good pump, definitely helped fatigue during training. Taste isn’t bad when you use a lot of water. One qualm though, possibly the worst container I have ever dealt with. It’s supposed to be a 21g one scoop but I can’t even fill it because the tall skinny shape of the container, so I weigh it out. I know when I get to the bottom it’s gonna be a pain.
4/5. Raspberry lemonade.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the product. I may have to give it a try. Raspberry lemonade sounds pretty good to.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the product. I may have to give it a try. Raspberry lemonade sounds pretty good to.
It will remind you of ergonine, a decent taste shadowed by an unmistakably supplementey taste that masks most of the flavor.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about trying Intramax since it's a bogo right now I'm running low on the Ghost Size I've been using.

Not sure how I feel about having to weigh out scoops though, I'm pretty lazy and just like scooping without thinking.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about trying Intramax since it's a bogo right now I'm running low on the Ghost Size I've been using.

Not sure how I feel about having to weigh out scoops though, I'm pretty lazy and just like scooping without thinking.
You won't have to weigh them out. If that tub is really that much of an issue, which it shouldn't be, transfer the powder to another tub.

On a side note, I would measure out powder from anything. I can only think of a handful of products where a scoop actually does measure out to a scoop. With protein and intras, is it that much of an issue, no. But PWO, for example, can be. I am using Meso DMAA in my rotation currently and a scoop is around 18-19 grams when a serving is 15.5. Again, this is with MOST companies and their powdered products.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Ever since I read about the Bloodshot serving being a double scoop I should really weigh out my PWs. I just like carrying them in my gym bag so I can mix it up in the car.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for the honest review...we appreciate it. I haven’t tried that flavor yet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the review Rockzilla. It's helpful to hear real feedback. Did you notice it help with endurance during training or recovery at all?

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards

What are your impressions on Ghost size ? Got a tub waiting for me in a drawer.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the review Rockzilla. It's helpful to hear real feedback. Did you notice it help with endurance during training or recovery at all?
Endurance yes, recovery, ima say yeah. I’ve been feeling pretty good, I do 3 full bodies a week, so I’m working out the same muscle every other day and I never feeel sore.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IntraMax is a great product. With PES Ergonine being discontinued, I hope more people take a look at how solid the IntraMax formula is.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Endurance yes, recovery, ima say yeah. I’ve been feeling pretty good, I do 3 full bodies a week, so I’m working out the same muscle every other day and I never feeel sore.
Sounds like IntraMax is doing exactly what it claims - that's great to hear man. Are you using a pre or any other supplements currently?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Ever since I read about the Bloodshot serving being a double scoop I should really weigh out my PWs. I just like carrying them in my gym bag so I can mix it up in the car.
If you're like me and go the gym after work, search supplement funnels on Amazon. They are amazing and better than plastic baggies.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like IntraMax is doing exactly what it claims - that's great to hear man. Are you using a pre or any other supplements currently?
Serum by outbreak and bulk BA and Agmatine. I am also taking HH6, but i started it a bit after the intra. I have 2 containers, but I would definitely buy again if the container was changed. Something fatter and shorter.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serum by outbreak and bulk BA and Agmatine. I am also taking HH6, but i started it a bit after the intra. I have 2 containers, but I would definitely buy again if the container was changed. Something fatter and shorter.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I have a tub that’s a hassle to use, sometimes I’ll just dump the powder into a bigger tub or even just a Tupperware container and then scooping is super easy. IntraMax mixed with Gatorade powder is my go-to intra-workout.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your impressions on Ghost size ? Got a tub waiting for me in a drawer.
I went straight from using Ergonine to Ghost Size and haven't noticed much of a difference. I'd say I'm still feeling full but I'm slightly leaner.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
I went straight from using Ergonine to Ghost Size and haven't noticed much of a difference. I'd say I'm still feeling full but I'm slightly leaner.
Thank you. Out of curiosity, when did you take it ? Pre or Post ? I'm tempted to take it post but the beta alanine makes me unsure.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. Out of curiosity, when did you take it ? Pre or Post ? I'm tempted to take it post but the beta alanine makes me unsure.
I’ve never used it post. If I take VasoMax or HyperMax pre workout then I will use IntraMax during my session. If I do not take a stim/non stim pre workout then I use it as my pre workout and intra workout. I drink about half of it on my way to the gym. When I get to the gym I fill my bottle up with water again, get the product pretty diluted and use it as my intra.

Hope this helps.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mix it with my preworkout and take it pre.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I have a tub that’s a hassle to use, sometimes I’ll just dump the powder into a bigger tub or even just a Tupperware container and then scooping is super easy. IntraMax mixed with Gatorade powder is my go-to intra-workout.
I mean I’m paying nearly $40 for a product with 25 servings. The container shouldn’t be a pain in the ass.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I’m paying nearly $40 for a product with 25 servings. The container shouldn’t be a pain in the ass.
I’m not saying it should my friend, only giving a potential suggestion for what may help with the issue.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked this up on BOGO in the orange flavor.

I opened it up and see what the issue is with the container. It's a tall narrow container packed to the very top with product and the scoop is very small. Haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on the flavor.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I opened it up and see what the issue is with the container. It's a tall narrow container packed to the very top with product and the scoop is very small. Haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on the flavor.
Yeah I can see that.

And the flavor...let’s just say you don’t be disappointed. It’s almost an orange mango creme. Amazing.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Better a full container than 2/3 full like most products. Let us know how you like the flavor