Chosen 1 x Androvar 8 week cycle

drlynch8

Awards
Hey fellas, checkin in for a first time PH cycle/user:

CYCLE:

Plan on running Black Stone Labs Chosen one for 8 weeks with Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements for a base at 400mg for a week then 600mg for the final 7 weeks of the cycle.

-I originally was going to just run Chosen 1 but after some research I found that even though Chosen-1 is dry, Androvar running as a base would help libido and lethargy

-running Animal Flex for joints, CEL Cycle Assist, GAT multivitamin and GAT Nitraflex for pre workout (My absolute favorite Preworkout)

-I have clomid and nolva on hand, as well as an AI, and GAT Testrol Gold for a natty test boost for PCT. Also grabbed Pura D'or DHT blocking shampoo to combat any sort of issues with my hair.

QUESTIONS:

1.) I have heard that Androvar can be ran as high as 1000mg without being damaging, is that too much for a first timer? I've seen both of these supps reviewed as having relatively light side effects if any. Id like to keep it that way, but what is reccomended for a first time user for Androvar?

2.) My libido has always been very high, but I have been told I am susceptible to gyno by my doctor. Which is better to combat gyno, Clomid or Nolva?

3.) Are the Chosen 1 and Androvar best to take on empty stomach or with food? And at what times of the day/Preworkout?

4.) Is there anything I am missing here? I feel like I did thorough research and have all of the precautionary and preventative supps.

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing for your critique. Just got a galaxy s9 and itching to use the camera so I will run a log if there is interest.

BOOM.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For Androvar, I wouldn't be too concerned with ramping up to 1000mg unless you feel the need to. If you have never done a PH your tolerance is super low, you might get the same results with 600mg vs 1000mg but only increase the risk of side effects.

I always suggest taking the PHs with food, preferably something that has some fat content as that help aid with absorption. Avoid taking with calcium fortified products as they can hinder absorption.

Everything else seems good but I will have to defer to the other guys here for SERMS.

drlynch8

Awards
Thanks musclemaker, actually grabbed my androvar off strong supplement shop (not sure if its located there exclusively) but really enjoy the site.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

Would be good to know your stats (age, height, weight, bf, years training exp etc).

I ran 1-andro and epiandro (androvar) as a first cycle (also had 4-andro in there).

Personally I found 1,000 epiandro to be the sweet spot for me but anywhere 600 to 1,200 is normal. Agree with musclemaker though, defo start at 600 and only increase if you need to, the minimum effective dose is always best.

Nolva is better for gyno prevention but to honest I doubt it’s going to be an issue on that cycle, neither convert and although that doesn’t guarantee no estrogen issues I suspect it’s unlikely. Either will be fine in pct imo

Split the 1-andro am and pm in even doses (from memory the half life is around 8 hour ish), personally I’d take most of the epiandro pwo with maybe a small dose am as well.

Supports all look good, shouldn’t need an ai but wise to have on hand.

Have fun bro

Antlion

Awards
I recently ran androvar at 300-400 for weeks 1-3 then jumped it up to 600 for weeks 4-5. At 600 I ran into some prostate swelling issues, so I backed off on that. But I was loving the feeling in the gym workouts and muscle fullness. I took half in the morning and half in the afternoon with food. Decent increase in strength and muscle fullness. Very mild results. Curious what others have to say about it. Took maybe 2 weeks to kick in and notice things.

drlynch8

Awards
Stats are 6'4, 218 at the moment at 12% bf, been training since i was 14, always been a hardgainer, diets clean not sure what else to put but let me know and ill give you feedback if a critique would help enhance the cycle.

drlynch8

Awards
I recently ran androvar at 300-400 for weeks 1-3 then jumped it up to 600 for weeks 4-5. At 600 I ran into some prostate swelling issues, so I backed off on that. But I was loving the feeling in the gym workouts and muscle fullness. I took half in the morning and half in the afternoon with food. Decent increase in strength and muscle fullness. Very mild results. Curious what others have to say about it. Took maybe 2 weeks to kick in and notice things.
Thats how i plan to take it half in morning with food before my workout and half 8 hours later with food. You say your prostate swelled up, how do you know when that is happening so that I might be concsious of it when it happens to me? Thanks!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stats are 6'4, 218 at the moment at 12% bf, been training since i was 14, always been a hardgainer, diets clean not sure what else to put but let me know and ill give you feedback if a critique would help enhance the cycle.
Nice bro, it’s just always good to check that someone knows there way round a gym and clearly has a displine before talking about this stuff, for example had you said you were 6 foot, 170lbs and 18% bf with a year of lifting the advice would be to not run a cycle and get training and diet nailed for a few years.

But you clearly know what your doing bro, you do have to push hard on any of these things but if you do you’ll get great results.

Enjoy

drlynch8

Awards
Ya on top of being an avid lifter, I am a pessimist and hypochondriac so I want to make sure that this is as safe as possible so I did the research. Cheers bud, Ill post other updates intermittently.

Antlion

Awards
You can literally feel a round dull pain internally between your tool and your hole. Bout as precise as I can get. Plus itll make you pee more often.

drlynch8

Awards
Gotcha, I already pee a ton because i drink so much damn water throughout the day but I will be conscious of the dull pain in the area.

Thanks!

drlynch8

Awards
3 days in and I don't know if its just me trying to push a little harder or placebo effect or what but when doing shoulders my delts and traps looked super striated and thicker than normal. Getting super excited for this!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
3 days in and I don't know if its just me trying to push a little harder or placebo effect or what but when doing shoulders my delts and traps looked super striated and thicker than normal. Getting super excited for this!
Placebo is all good bro, doesn’t matter what causes the gains as long as they come lol

drlynch8

Awards
Checking in just under 2 weeks (day 13)-

I am definitely feeling the chosen 1 and androvar get into my system. The pump im getting is a lot stronger than I have ever felt. Seeing a lot more veins and shaved off some lower belly fat already (abs are definitely peaking out more than they have been) and I have been eating as I always have which is probably 80-90% clean.

Up 3 pounds, again, with the abs showing more, which is a great feeling.

Some strength gains have occurred already, adding 10 pounds to bicep curls, hitting 90 x 6 as opposed to 80 x 6 per usual. Also in my shoulders, as i am DB pressing 70 x 6 when normally im hitting 55 x 6.

Joints are a little dry but the animal flex is working great. My knees usually cant handle repping out much over 245 but i hit 275 x 6 on the squat rack, getting nice and low.

I have read that this stuff really starts to take serious hold around week 3-4 so I am pumped to see what comes next.

drlynch8

Awards
Happy to hear it, I already am feeling beast mode every workout. I am going to try and up the calories and get a solid 15 pounds out of this 8 weeks.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
solid 15 pounds out of this 8 weeks.
That's gonna be tough, at least the "solid" part :) that's a-lot of muscle in a short time for a two step dhea product. good luck! (just dont want you to be disappointed).

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a prostate massager help?

Antlion

Awards
Shoving a black vibrating dildo up my rectum seems a bit extreme just to use a supplement properly. Maybe my priorities are just a bit different then yours... Actually even pinning test from Mexico sounds likea swell idea compared.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoving a black vibrating dildo up my rectum seems a bit extreme just to use a supplement properly. Maybe my priorities are just a bit different then yours... Actually even pinning test from Mexico sounds likea swell idea compared.
Yeah, it was a joke chief...