Is Ma Bloods Good?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I know we’re not all medical professionals around here, but I went for my first comprehensive blood panel and want to know what you guys think of the results. I’ve yet to touch hormonal supplements and have been trying to stay natty for as long as possible. Felt I had a bit of a dip in libido during my summer cut, so I got bloods done for the first time. I believe everything looks good. I guess my concerns would be the 3 “high” areas and what seems to be a somewhat lower FSH level in comparison to the other hormone levels. Any thoughts / concerns from the AM community?

FYI: I’m 28 and currently on a cut taking OG Alphamine, Shift, Lean Mode, KSM-66, and Defuse (only on higher cal days).

IMG_5616.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great. Were you dehydrated? Bun / Creatinine levels are high as is your Eosinophil. Maybe allergies; infection; asthma? Your English however is on the low end. :D You may need to beef it up a bit.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Looking great. Were you dehydrated? Bun / Creatinine levels are high as is your Eosinophil. Maybe allergies; infection; asthma? Your English however is on the low end. :D You may need to beef it up a bit.
Haha I make a conscious effort not to sound like a dbag smart-a** bc I’m on a bodybuilding forum asking bros for medical guidance. I let my inner child out... but I may have been somewhat dehydrated as it was mid-morning when the blood was drawn. I don’t believe I drank too much water prior, tho the day before I certainly did. I do have seasonal allergies, and they become a b*tch at times, but nothing too crazy happening at the moment which is why I was curious about it... FSH looking okay to you even tho it’s on the lower end of average? Just wondering why I experienced a bit of a libido dip... could just be cutting calories in general I guess.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Haha I make a conscious effort not to sound like a dbag smart-a** bc I’m on a bodybuilding forum asking bros for medical guidance. I let my inner child out... but I may have been somewhat dehydrated as it was mid-morning when the blood was drawn. I don’t believe I drank too much water prior, tho the day before I certainly did. I do have seasonal allergies, and they become a b*tch at times, but nothing too crazy happening at the moment which is why I was curious about it... FSH looking okay to you even tho it’s on the lower end of average? Just wondering why I experienced a bit of a libido dip... could just be cutting calories in general I guess.
I'm no expert but the panel does look otherwise pretty good aside from what was mentioned.

I do want to say - a libido dip can be from so many things. Life changes, stress, anything at all on the mind too much, you name it. Anything like that going on?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert but the panel does look otherwise pretty good aside from what was mentioned.

I do want to say - a libido dip can be from so many things. Life changes, stress, anything at all on the mind too much, you name it. Anything like that going on?
Appreciate the feedback. But no, nothing too wild or dramatic happening in my life that would cause any of those changes. The only thing I’ve been thinking about too much is the fact that my libido has been slightly lower, so I suppose that could potentially be adding on to the problem.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm not a doctor - so there's that - but as others have mentioned these look pretty good. The elevated BUN, which is what is triggering the elevated BUN/Creatinine ration (so you really only have 2 things out of whack) isn't too concerning to me because everything else is in range.

As mentioned, dehydration can cause elevated BUN. So can a high protein diet, intense exercise, etc. Make sure you hydrate.

As far as the EOS and the lack of libido - maybe you have a urinary tract infection? In theory, this could also contribute to a higher BUN if there's some inflamation, perhaps. Just a wild-azz guess but an idea.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your bloods are fine even the minor elevation in BUN which is nothing. Libido issues are in your head, stop thinking about it.