Stacking 7 keto and reduce XT

1. Stacking 7 keto and reduce XT

Can you stack 7 keto DHEA with reduce XT? My cut isnít going to plan and Iíd like to get it back on track

2. I don't see any big issues with stacking those two together. I'd wait for others to chime in as well to see what they say.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Can you stack 7 keto DHEA with reduce XT? My cut isn’t going to plan and I’d like to get it back on track
    I don't see why not, just be aware that you can crash your cortisol too much.

4. There is no issue that I can see. I will say unless dosing higher 7-keto oral is not going to do much.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    I don't see why not, just be aware that you can crash your cortisol too much.
    Agree, I did the mistake and stacked 7-Keto with Arimestane.
    Lethargy, brain fog and joint pain big time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    probably dosed arimistane too high, I have to be careful even at 25mg daily-absolutely kills my joints any higher than that.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Isn’t reduce XT 7-keto?

8. I love 7 keto and have takn large doses of 400mg. I also have always stack forskolin w it. Big bump in sex drive as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    This. I think people tend to be a bit too enthusiastic about reducing cortisol. Low cortisol: Bad workouts, fatigue, low sex drive, brain fog etc. Of course if your cortisol is super high during a dieting phase or otherwise rough time in life it can help, though there is probably a huge variance in when and how a negative feedback loop kicks in. I've had multiple occasions when I ran Lean Xtreme for a month or so and had a month of pretty bad workouts: Despite taking a preworkout, no kicks and pretty mediocre mood overall. Stopped the Lean Xtreme and within two days music started sounding awesome, high sex drive and high energy workouts.

Everyone should at least once experiment with taking a dose of hydrocortisone (a drug precursor to cortisol) and notice instant boost in mood, capability to handle stress, push serious weight and get **** done. Just don't make it a habit!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase pro and reduce xt?
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:16 AM
  2. Lean Xtreme and Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:19 PM
  3. using inhibit e and reduce xt for pct mdrol/epi
    By pumpking in forum Anabolics