Invictus?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying this to replace the 7 keto im taking. What do you guys think? I'm reading its not a prohormone correct? Any sides to worry about?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus is not a PH. It
Is designed to aid in reducing cortisol. It will help in leaning out but not the same as 7keto. It is definitely worth running if your cutting.

You can use code chef for 25% off the site.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of trying this to replace the 7 keto im taking. What do you guys think? I'm reading its not a prohormone correct? Any sides to worry about?
way better than 7 keto, especially oral 7 keto!!!

actually I would be surprised if you are seeing much from oral 7 keto!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.
Agree with this. Depends on how you like to take your Supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed...Invictus is my brand, but I am also a fan of sns!!!

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
Outstanding.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
Outstanding.
this combo is awesome!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding.
I have read reviews where guys have said Invictus is the best libido product they have used, a big added bonus on top of the great fat reducing affect.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have read reviews where guys have said Invictus is the best libido product they have used, a big added bonus on top of the great fat reducing affect.
Can’t say it added to my libido, but that’s always been high

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Im taking the reduce xt I thought it was 7 keto. So Im getting the invictus today from you guys by the way. I like your store. So when I start the invictus if I do the full dose do I need to stop the reduce xt? I read about some guys doing half and half?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats what Im taking the reduce xt I thought it was 7 keto. So Im getting the invictus today from you guys by the way. I like your store. So when I start the invictus if I do the full dose do I need to stop the reduce xt? I read about some guys doing half and half?
don't do full doses of both!!!

dbenj7

Awards
I have just started invictus, couple days in and feeling a wave of calmness, have been under alot of stress lately. Doing the 0.5ml twice a day. I've read on here the best application sites, question though..

I apply to neck/clavicle/upper chest/shoulders depending on what i feel like doing at the time, rub it in and wait around 10 mins before putting a shirt on. Even after 10 minutes though, it is still sticky? Am I ok to put a shirt on without reducing effect at this point? And you are supposed to rub in with fingers and not just leave to dry?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have just started invictus, couple days in and feeling a wave of calmness, have been under alot of stress lately. Doing the 0.5ml twice a day. I've read on here the best application sites, question though..

I apply to neck/clavicle/upper chest/shoulders depending on what i feel like doing at the time, rub it in and wait around 10 mins before putting a shirt on. Even after 10 minutes though, it is still sticky? Am I ok to put a shirt on without reducing effect at this point? And you are supposed to rub in with fingers and not just leave to dry?

Thanks!
if you rub it in and wait 10 minutes you are fine...the shiny sheen is normal and will not affect results....glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you rub it in and wait 10 minutes you are fine...the shiny sheen is normal and will not affect results....glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!
I rub mine in and within around 3 - 5 minutes I'm good. Sometimes its a little tacky, but I'm good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I rub mine in and within around 3 - 5 minutes I'm good. Sometimes its a little tacky, but I'm good.
same here...if he is waiting 10 minutes he is definitely good to go!!!

dbenj7

Awards
same here...if he is waiting 10 minutes he is definitely good to go!!!
Thanks dudes. Wasn't sure if the sticky residue meant that it wasn't absorbed yet. Too early to tell any body comp effects but pronounced effect on my mood, feeling very calm...almost too calm haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks dudes. Wasn't sure if the sticky residue meant that it wasn't absorbed yet. Too early to tell any body comp effects but pronounced effect on my mood, feeling very calm...almost too calm haha
No downside there

zincalloy

zincalloy

Awards
Outstanding.
What's SA?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
usually just has to do with humidity. When I'm visiting family in phoenix, it's like 45 second :)

the stickiness is also partially due to the essential oils and glycerine...their purpose is to minimize skin irritation.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Outstanding.
Please to detail "SA"? Bedroom neighbor has bored with local prostitute and needs "pre-time" stimulations ( visual) before sex, prevent vomit/ spillage

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please to detail "SA"? Bedroom neighbor has bored with local prostitute and needs "pre-time" stimulations ( visual) before sex, prevent vomit/ spillage
from what I understand of this post it sounds like someone is having a good time!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

dbenj7

Awards
Still loving the calmness and leaning out I am getting from invictus however starting to notice some lethargy. I'm a younger guy (29) & apparently this is a normal affect of this type of compound...is this anything I should worry about or anything I can do about?

Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still loving the calmness and leaning out I am getting from invictus however starting to notice some lethargy. I'm a younger guy (29) & apparently this is a normal affect of this type of compound...is this anything I should worry about or anything I can do about?

Thanks
Nothing to worry about. As far as anything you can do. You can split the dose to .5ml a day if doing a single 1ml dose in am. Also can drop to .5ml on your lighter days.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the best things about our TD’s, flexible dosing. If .5ml leaves you a little lethargic, you can try using .4ml

Also, make sure you’re not dosing too close to bed time:thumbsup:

dbenj7

Awards
One of the best things about our TD’s, flexible dosing. If .5ml leaves you a little lethargic, you can try using .4ml

Also, make sure you’re not dosing too close to bed time:thumbsup:
Thanks guys. Reason for this though? Is this due to cortisol being too low upon waking? I have been dosing close to bedtime some nights

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 reasons to apply Invictus in the early evening and not right before bed:

1) cortisol usually spikes in the evening, if you apply in the late evening you miss this cortisol spike...often this is the one that makes you crave desserts and makes it challenging to turn your mind off when you go to sleep

2) cortisol does have a role in getting you out of bed in the morning. if you apply invictus too close to bed time you risk suppressing cortisol when you're trying to wake up...this will leave you feeling lethargic and groggy upon waking.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

1) cortisol usually spikes in the evening, if you apply in the late evening you miss this cortisol spike...often this is the one that makes you crave desserts and makes it challenging to turn your mind off when you go to sleep

2) cortisol does have a role in getting you out of bed in the morning. if you apply invictus too close to bed time you risk suppressing cortisol when you're trying to wake up...this will leave you feeling lethargic and groggy upon waking.
Good information

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this is also why I don't apply Invictus 1st thing in morning!!!

good job, delsolrob

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is actually TOO good for me now. I had to stop taking it. It was great when I had super high anxiety, but now that I have much lower anxiety, I've found it'll just make me tired. I'm cycling between Cissus and a other joint supplements and with all that Invictus just makes my cortisol dip too low.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is actually TOO good for me now. I had to stop taking it. It was great when I had super high anxiety, but now that I have much lower anxiety, I've found it'll just make me tired. I'm cycling between Cissus and a other joint supplements and with all that Invictus just makes my cortisol dip too low.
lol...nice when I hear one of the products I represent is too good!!!

Invictus will be waiting when you are ready!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely don’t want to crush cortisol! But, if you still find some cues of elevated cortisol you can also try dropping the dose to .3ml or .4ml

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
Guys,
I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But I’m not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and “westside” training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if I’m already at an ideal cortisol level? I can’t seem to find any research stating what’s best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Scott

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys,
I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But I’m not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and “westside” training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if I’m already at an ideal cortisol level? I can’t seem to find any research stating what’s best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Scott
Sent questions to the boss for a better answer

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys,

Regards,
Scott
if you are on trt look into dhea/preg supplementation....iconicformulations has those individually or you could opt for dermacrine which has both plus a anti-estrogen.

THEBIGT gets you 25% off at iconicformulations.com!!!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys,

Regards,
Scott
Did you do a dutch test? Pretty cool if so. Mid range within lab values looks good to me (not a doc) - cortisol has a lot benefits. Metabolic syndrome/out of range low or high is when it is a problem. Sleep, carbs, and weight training do a body good :) How mutch was the dutch test? If you do another, you could try this stuff and see what the results are, which would be cool.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you do a dutch test? Pretty cool if so. Mid range within lab values looks good to me (not a doc) - cortisol has a lot benefits. Metabolic syndrome/out of range low or high is when it is a problem. Sleep, carbs, and weight training do a body good :) How mutch was the dutch test? If you do another, you could try this stuff and see what the results are, which would be cool.
I had a few of these tests years ago. Many according to the doctors that were ordering them can be easily skewed. So not sure which would be he best ones and most accurate.