Invictus?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Invictus?


    Thinking of trying this to replace the 7 keto im taking. What do you guys think? I'm reading its not a prohormone correct? Any sides to worry about?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  2. Invictus?


    Invictus is not a PH. It
    Is designed to aid in reducing cortisol. It will help in leaning out but not the same as 7keto. It is definitely worth running if your cutting.

    You can use code chef for 25% off the site.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Thinking of trying this to replace the 7 keto im taking. What do you guys think? I'm reading its not a prohormone correct? Any sides to worry about?
    way better than 7 keto, especially oral 7 keto!!!

    actually I would be surprised if you are seeing much from oral 7 keto!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.
    Agree with this. Depends on how you like to take your Supps.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.
    agreed...Invictus is my brand, but I am also a fan of sns!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
    Outstanding.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by -RONIN- View Post
    Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
    Outstanding.
    this combo is awesome!
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    agreed...Invictus is my brand, but I am also a fan of sns!!!
    Hard to go wrong with SNS!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by -RONIN- View Post
    Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
    Outstanding.
    I have read reviews where guys have said Invictus is the best libido product they have used, a big added bonus on top of the great fat reducing affect.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I have read reviews where guys have said Invictus is the best libido product they have used, a big added bonus on top of the great fat reducing affect.
    Canít say it added to my libido, but thatís always been high
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Yea I would give invictus a shot if you haven't tried it. Also look into reduce xt by sns if you haven't already.
    Thats what Im taking the reduce xt I thought it was 7 keto. So Im getting the invictus today from you guys by the way. I like your store. So when I start the invictus if I do the full dose do I need to stop the reduce xt? I read about some guys doing half and half?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Thats what Im taking the reduce xt I thought it was 7 keto. So Im getting the invictus today from you guys by the way. I like your store. So when I start the invictus if I do the full dose do I need to stop the reduce xt? I read about some guys doing half and half?
    don't do full doses of both!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. I have just started invictus, couple days in and feeling a wave of calmness, have been under alot of stress lately. Doing the 0.5ml twice a day. I've read on here the best application sites, question though..

    I apply to neck/clavicle/upper chest/shoulders depending on what i feel like doing at the time, rub it in and wait around 10 mins before putting a shirt on. Even after 10 minutes though, it is still sticky? Am I ok to put a shirt on without reducing effect at this point? And you are supposed to rub in with fingers and not just leave to dry?

    Thanks!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    I have just started invictus, couple days in and feeling a wave of calmness, have been under alot of stress lately. Doing the 0.5ml twice a day. I've read on here the best application sites, question though..

    I apply to neck/clavicle/upper chest/shoulders depending on what i feel like doing at the time, rub it in and wait around 10 mins before putting a shirt on. Even after 10 minutes though, it is still sticky? Am I ok to put a shirt on without reducing effect at this point? And you are supposed to rub in with fingers and not just leave to dry?

    Thanks!
    if you rub it in and wait 10 minutes you are fine...the shiny sheen is normal and will not affect results....glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you rub it in and wait 10 minutes you are fine...the shiny sheen is normal and will not affect results....glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!
    I rub mine in and within around 3 - 5 minutes I'm good. Sometimes its a little tacky, but I'm good.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I rub mine in and within around 3 - 5 minutes I'm good. Sometimes its a little tacky, but I'm good.
    same here...if he is waiting 10 minutes he is definitely good to go!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    same here...if he is waiting 10 minutes he is definitely good to go!!!
    Thanks dudes. Wasn't sure if the sticky residue meant that it wasn't absorbed yet. Too early to tell any body comp effects but pronounced effect on my mood, feeling very calm...almost too calm haha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Thanks dudes. Wasn't sure if the sticky residue meant that it wasn't absorbed yet. Too early to tell any body comp effects but pronounced effect on my mood, feeling very calm...almost too calm haha
    No downside there
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  20. Quote Originally Posted by -RONIN- View Post
    Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
    Outstanding.
    What's SA?

  21. usually just has to do with humidity. When I'm visiting family in phoenix, it's like 45 second

    the stickiness is also partially due to the essential oils and glycerine...their purpose is to minimize skin irritation.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    What's SA?
    SA is Sustain Alpha by Iconic Formulations
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

    Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    SA is Sustain Alpha by Iconic Formulations
    Thanks. Never done a topical supplement before. How long until you feel effects?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    Thanks. Never done a topical supplement before. How long until you feel effects?
    Depends on your expectations. Mood wise, effects felt very quickly.

  25. Thanks. Where's a good place to buy Invictus?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
    By nostrum420 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 06-18-2018, 12:22 PM
  2. IRON LEGION INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 04:56 PM
  3. Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
  5. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz
    By ZOO in forum Alpha Gainz
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Log in
Log in