Invictus?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Not sure the specific name of Test but I can tell you I had to collect urine samples throughout a 24hr period to fill a specific volume. It was at least a liter if I recall.

2. I am 3 weeks into invictus and am loving it. No sides at all, at the 3 week mark and I have leaned out considerably with zero change in diet. I was a ball of stress and have most likely had elevated cortisol for a while. I have already purchased a second bottle to run as I am that impressed, however after 8 weeks on, how long needs to be taken off before I can run it again? Would seriously love to run this all year around haha has helped immensely
    •   

3. I would say 8 weeks and then take 4 off.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    I am 3 weeks into invictus and am loving it. No sides at all, at the 3 week mark and I have leaned out considerably with zero change in diet. I was a ball of stress and have most likely had elevated cortisol for a while. I have already purchased a second bottle to run as I am that impressed, however after 8 weeks on, how long needs to be taken off before I can run it again? Would seriously love to run this all year around haha has helped immensely
    do you use stims?

I know regular use of stims will spike cortisol...people like me who use a lot of stims should be very good responders to Invictus, I know I respond very well to Invictus!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    do you use stims?

I know regular use of stims will spike cortisol...people like me who use a lot of stims should be very good responders to Invictus, I know I respond very well to Invictus!!!
    Yes I do, a lot of caffeine. I am a final year student so without caffeine I wouldn’t be able to function haha. I had bloods done a few years ago & my morning cortisol was elevated above the normal range, have not had any bloods since but based on my lifestyle I would assume would be the same case, far too much stress. I really wish I took before pictures, 3 weeks into invictus & I am looking considerably leaner and more vascular with no change at all in diet, I’m pretty excited to see the results of the next bottle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Yes I do, a lot of caffeine. I am a final year student so without caffeine I wouldn’t be able to function haha. I had bloods done a few years ago & my morning cortisol was elevated above the normal range, have not had any bloods since but based on my lifestyle I would assume would be the same case, far too much stress. I really wish I took before pictures, 3 weeks into invictus & I am looking considerably leaner and more vascular with no change at all in diet, I’m pretty excited to see the results of the next bottle.
    lots of caffeine has same affect as stress on cortisol, I respond very well to Invictus also, probably for this very reason.

seriously, glad to see you responding so well!!!

7. I'm 4 weeks in and havent really leaned out at all, I'm on 500 calorie deficit too. However, my mood and sleep seems much, much better. I'm regularly consuming 300-500mg caffeine instead of 800-1000mg daily.

For that alone, I'm very happy with the effects.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm 4 weeks in and havent really leaned out at all, I'm on 500 calorie deficit too. However, my mood and sleep seems much, much better. I'm regularly consuming 300-500mg caffeine instead of 800-1000mg daily.

I hear you on the mood, feel much calmer. You should be leaning out with your deficit alone, never mind supps so may be time to reassess diet/training

9. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm 4 weeks in and havent really leaned out at all, I'm on 500 calorie deficit too. However, my mood and sleep seems much, much better. I'm regularly consuming 300-500mg caffeine instead of 800-1000mg daily.

IF your not leaning out there may be something wrong with your diet. You may have maintenance set to high so your deficit is not really accurate, I would relook at that.
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

10. I'm consuming 1800 calories and doing 30 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of lifting 5 days a week. I'm getting my thyroid checked in a few weeks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm consuming 1800 calories and doing 30 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of lifting 5 days a week. I'm getting my thyroid checked in a few weeks.
    Maybe drop down another 100 and see what happens. At 1700 I still donít loose weight and need to keep lower. Just my metabolism

12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I'm consuming 1800 calories and doing 30 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of lifting 5 days a week. I'm getting my thyroid checked in a few weeks.
    with those cals and workout schedule I would be dropping weight like crazy even without Invictus....do you have other reasons to believe that thyroid isn't up to par?

13. really liking the Invictus love! Still one of my favorite products...ever
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

14. The only complaint I have is that I didn't find this product sooner.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    The only complaint I have is that I didn't find this product sooner.
    looks like we aren't the only ones who like Invictus, it is sold out!!!

16. just updated...received more this afternoon
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    just updated...received more this afternoon
    this is good news!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    just updated...received more this afternoon
    Just in time for some great Sales coming up

19. Loving invictus, not leaning out much but that is to be expected the way im eating. Just got back into lifting after 18 months off or so. I dont want to cut calories yet because my body is building muscle like crazy form muscle memory alone.

So do you really need to take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks on? I thought this was something you could use long term?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

20. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Loving invictus, not leaning out much but that is to be expected the way im eating. Just got back into lifting after 18 months off or so. I dont want to cut calories yet because my body is building muscle like crazy form muscle memory alone.

So do you really need to take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks on? I thought this was something you could use long term?
    People have run for longer, but it is not recommended.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    People have run for longer, but it is not recommended.
    kind of like the label on a bottle of jack daniels...it says drink responsibly, but not everyone does---just sayin.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    kind of like the label on a bottle of jack daniels...it says drink responsibly, but not everyone does---just sayin.
    Truth. People will always wants push things past their limits. Thatís that gives the Gov the ammo to ban ****.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
    By nostrum420 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 09-24-2018, 07:17 PM
  2. IRON LEGION INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-25-2018, 04:06 PM
  3. Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
  5. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz
    By ZOO in forum Alpha Gainz
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM