Cutting out stims

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. So something really cool that I've noticed since I was starting using this pregnenolone and also DHEA. I'm using both dermacrine at two pumps and the pregnenolone at .25 a day. I'm self-prescribing trt at about 150 a week . What I've noticed is that it's giving New Life to the test!

Definite increase in energy increase in muscle fullness and a libido is up.... I know trt can lead to a difficiency of dhea and preg but it's just crazy to me how much this is helping. wish I would have got full panel Bloods before and after but I definitely believe the supplementation here is priceless.... So far its making a huge difference in overall well being.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

2. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    So something really cool that I've noticed since I was starting using this pregnenolone and also DHEA. I'm using both dermacrine at two pumps and the pregnenolone at .25 a day. I'm self-prescribing trt at about 150 a week . What I've noticed is that it's giving New Life to the test!

Definite increase in energy increase in muscle fullness and a libido is up.... I know trt can lead to a difficiency of dhea and preg but it's just crazy to me how much this is helping. wish I would have got full panel Bloods before and after but I definitely believe the supplementation here is priceless.... So far its making a huge difference in overall well being.
    I've been saying this for years but pregnenolone is must for trt and long cycles. It is such a great hormone.
    •   

3. We can barely keep our pregnenolone topical in stock...demand has been huge and the reviews have been amazing
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I've been saying this for years but pregnenolone is must for trt and long cycles. It is such a great hormone.
    Pregnenolone is precursor/metabolic intermediate in the biosynthesis of most of the steroid hormones, including the progestogens, androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids, and mineralocorticoids

As far as I know its produced naturally in the body
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    preg definitely has an effect on stims for me, I get a lot more bang out of less stims when using preg.

not being scientific here but it might have to do with resetting adrenals?

I really like the .5ml preg on temples 1st thing in morning, before stims...
    So it seems like preg might help shorten a stim break? I don't use stimulants much, but I am really interested in this.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    So something really cool that I've noticed since I was starting using this pregnenolone and also DHEA. I'm using both dermacrine at two pumps and the pregnenolone at .25 a day. I'm self-prescribing trt at about 150 a week . What I've noticed is that it's giving New Life to the test!

I tell everyone on trt they need to also be on dhea/preg!!!

really glad it is helping you!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. I saw life extension has a preg capsule supplement. What are some companies that make this?
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

8. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I saw life extension has a preg capsule supplement. What are some companies that make this?
    iconicformulations…..!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I saw life extension has a preg capsule supplement. What are some companies that make this?
    Yeah bro, go with the iconic form transdermal... no joke you feel it immediately....
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

why dhea on trt? wouldnt the body produce dhea with trt?

Im on trt and sometimes take finasteride and a very small ai dose.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

DHEA whether or not you're on trt - the levels drop (just like with test) as you age. At 53 i was 140ug/dl. Top range is 375. I wish pregnenolone wasn't so expensive to test (apparently it has to be assayed using GC/MS, hence the cost). An alzheimers study went up to 500mg a day (in that study, it preferentially converted almost exclusively to preg-sulfate and other preg metabolites - barely touched the other sex hormones) - my doc has me taking 100mg, twice a day. Lef recommends 100mg in the am on their bottle.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    DHEA whether or not you're on trt - the levels drop (just like with test) as you age. At 53 i was 140ug/dl. Top range is 375. I wish pregnenolone wasn't so expensive to test (apparently it has to be assayed using GC/MS, hence the cost). An alzheimers study went up to 500mg a day (in that study, it preferentially converted almost exclusively to preg-sulfate and other preg metabolites - barely touched the other sex hormones) - my doc has me taking 100mg, twice a day. Lef recommends 100mg in the am on their bottle.
    200mg is also my sweet spot. Just to damn expensive

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    200mg is also my sweet spot. Just to damn expensive
    Yeah, best i can do is buying 4 bottles at a time (100 100mg'ers) for $20 each. Jumping to 400mg would put it at almost a buck a day - you're right $$$.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    Yeah, best i can do is buying 4 bottles at a time (100 100mg'ers) for $20 each. Jumping to 400mg would put it at almost a buck a day - you're right $$$.
    If that works, $1 a day is not that bad. For some of us this is cheaper than what we spend now.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    If that works, $1 a day is not that bad. For some of us this is cheaper than what we spend now.
    Yeah, but with no pre-existing cognative problem, its hard to tell what it's doing - i don't recall noticing anything going from 100 to 200mg - maybe i'll stop for a few and see if i notice anything, lol! The damn test is about $115 itself, which sucks. 200mg lasts about the same length of time as my dhea, test and hcg (4 months) so it's all easy to re-order at once.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Jumped on the preg/dhea train a few month ago, it makes a hell of a difference for us "cruisers and blasters".
    The TD cream I use has: Progesterone, Pregnenolone and 7-Keto DHEA . Its OTC costs about $19 and holds enough for 6 weeks, at the dosage I take it, 2 month+ for my wife (menopause).
    Not sure if I can mention the product name, may answer by PM if anyone is interested.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. As to the topic of stims, I got over time more sensitive to stims -and lately have gone off completely. Most stims are vasoconstrictors anyway, IMHO doing the opposite of what is desired: vasodilation.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    As to the topic of stims, I got over time more sensitive to stims -and lately have gone off completely. Most stims are vasoconstrictors anyway, IMHO doing the opposite of what is desired: vasodilation.
    Yeah i used to take high stim pwo every workout idk if it was the vitamin d @HIT4ME suggested but me stim tolerance dropped off like crazy and the ones i used to take make me sick now so i just take vasoblitz and coffee

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Jumped on the preg/dhea train a few month ago, it makes a hell of a difference for us "cruisers and blasters".
    The TD cream I use has: Progesterone, Pregnenolone and 7-Keto DHEA . Its OTC costs about $19 and holds enough for 6 weeks, at the dosage I take it, 2 month+ for my wife (menopause).
    Not sure if I can mention the product name, may answer by PM if anyone is interested.
    @delsolrob was telling me that putting preg into TD was difficult and required tweaking...this is why the carrier for preg is different than dhea.

as someone who has dabbled in transdermals for several years I can tell you that the carrier is what will make or break a transdermal product!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    @delsolrob was telling me that putting preg into TD was difficult and required tweaking...this is why the carrier for preg is different than dhea.

as someone who has dabbled in transdermals for several years I can tell you that the carrier is what will make or break a transdermal product!!!
    I jumped on the first product I found online that was TD. I'm aware that other products could be better. How about a sample

21. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    So it seems like preg might help shorten a stim break? I don't use stimulants much, but I am really interested in this.
    a bottle of preg costs about $20 use code THEBIGT at iconicformulations and the 25% savings will cover shipping cost, it's worth a shot???

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

I've read that being on trt lowers dhea...do some research!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I jumped on the first product I found online that was TD. I'm aware that other products could be better. How about a sample
    I'm curious about the dosage of what you're using. please shoot me a PM with the details and also your shipping details...I'll see about getting you a sample to try out.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    that is way above my pay grade, lol...
    @IconicForm said that we can barely keep preg in stock it is moving so well!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I'm curious about the dosage of what you're using. please shoot me a PM with the details and also your shipping details...I'll see about getting you a sample to try out.
    BAM

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting out Squats makes me Stupid?
    By AlexParty in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM
  2. Think I need to cut out deads for a while - Question
    By cynic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:59 AM
  4. What happens when you cut out the Dbol bloat?
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 06:27 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:49 AM