Nutraplanet porked me on my SNS order? What should I do?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles of the SNS brand Green covfefe bean extract. They sent me Smart powder caps instead. Should I complain and have them send the right ones or do you think the smart powder version is an equivalent?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles of the SNS brand Green covfefe bean extract. They sent me Smart powder caps instead. Should I complain and have them send the right ones or do you think the smart powder version is an equivalent?
I would contact them about it. I have heard of places doing this if they run out of stock, so instead of making you wait they ship you a comparable product. That's not to say this is what happened, just a potential reason.

Either way, I'd still be inclined to ask for an explanation

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They’ve done this to me before because they ran out of stock and obviously this is not ok. I would contact them. They’ve done this to me more than once so I just stopped using them altogether

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cripes why wouldnt they spend 5mins emailing you and asking instead of looking dodgy :/

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They've done this to me as well. Poor customer service and communication

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I would contact them about it. I have heard of places doing this if they run out of stock, so instead of making you wait they ship you a comparable product. That's not to say this is what happened, just a potential reason.

Either way, I'd still be inclined to ask for an explanation
I think thats what happened to. I asked them what the hold up was because it was a big order and it was more then 5 days when I complained about it taking to long. They said everything was in stock on the web page.

Do you think the smart powder version are even legit or at least good enough until they ship me the good ones? I hear there are a lot of bunk extracts of this particular product out there. I don't want to waste time with a sub par supplement. Ive had bad luck with nutraplanet brand products in the past. Their divinial caps gave me heart palpitations back in the day.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just emailed them and told them Ill ship these ones back if they can ship me the right ones.,

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just emailed them and told them Ill ship these ones back if they can ship me the right ones.,
Hopefully they reimburse you the shipping costs if that happens...since it was their mistake.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know the dose of caffeine in 1 capsule of the SNS extract of green coffee bean?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 22
Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
Supplements 65
Avengeme Supplements 20