Announcing the New GlycoPhase - Ultra-Potent GDA for Lean Gains, Fat Loss, & Pumps!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Please tell me why this looks amazing compared to the other GDA's on the market: Slintensity, Slin-Max, Glycoshield, etc.
    I can't speak for Danes, and I'm not sure if you were asking him specifically to answer or just asking it as a general question.

It is a bit hard for me to respond to this because I try to never make direct product comparisons out of respect to other companies. But to answer you the best I can from my perspective:

GlycoPhase is designed with specific dosages of specific active ingredients that we feel are ideal for making GlycoPhase the best true GDA on the market. In line with this, it is important to remember that the goal of a GDA should be making the most efficient use of insulin for fat loss and lean muscle gains; not just reducing blood sugar.

Formulation:
    GlycoPhase is NOT something that was just thrown together. The new GlycoPhase formulation was a cumulative design of multiple people and months of research and work in putting together a product that had one simple goal - to be the best true GDA on the market.

Ingredients Used:
    GlycoPhase contains a very specific combination of ingredients at specific dosages that we feel make it the best true GDA on the market.

Dosages Used:
    The dosages used in GlycoPhase are very specific and precise. There is nothing in GlycoPhase that is dosed too low; however, we also didn't just throw in a high mg. of ingredients for marketing purposes. The goal of a GDA should be the most efficient use of insulin for maximum fat loss and lean muscle gains; not just reducing blood sugar.

Price Point:
    GlycoPhase delivers all of this at a great price point. Initial pricing looks to be around the 29.99 mark with some retailers doing introductory deals as low as 2 bottles for for 49.95.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

2. I know this is a natty product but I cannot help but think how beneficial this could be for post cycle.
    All androgens and sarms have varying degrees of glycogen retention while using, but this stops post cycle which accounts for the significant drop in weight seen during pct. I think this could help prevent/reduce this to help maintain those gains one worked so hard for on cycle.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I see you @sns8778 with that BOGO Intro Sale.........
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Please tell me why this looks amazing compared to the other GDA's on the market: Slintensity, Slin-Max, Glycoshield, etc.
    Also price point will be very competitive compared to other similarly doses GDAís
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

5. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I know this is a natty product but I cannot help but think how beneficial this could be for post cycle.
    All androgens and sarms have varying degrees of glycogen retention while using, but this stops post cycle which accounts for the significant drop in weight seen during pct. I think this could help prevent/reduce this to help maintain those gains one worked so hard for on cycle.
    Great point! I donít think many people realize the potential GDAís have when used on a diet either! When my carbs start to get low, under 200 or so and continue to drop, this will go a long way for muscle fullness and pump. Will definitely be implementing gylcophase next time Iím leaning out.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. BOGO for $50 is live at ahem- $25 a bottle is definitely a solid price for any GDA type product with this profile
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Great point! I don’t think many people realize the potential GDA’s have when used on a diet either! When my carbs start to get low, under 200 or so and continue to drop, this will go a long way for muscle fullness and pump. Will definitely be implementing gylcophase next time I’m leaning out.
    I will be as well during my next 4 day keto fasting mimicking diet.
    During the 4 days I keep calories to 500-700 and carbs at only 10g max.

It’ll especially be important during the refeed to help me stay in ketosis longer.
    SNS/CEL REP My UNPSONSORED Higenamine log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304029-sns-higenamine-log.html#post6039062

8. @sns8778 Just scooped two Focus XT, and two Glycophase. I appreciate your presence on here, but be expecting my honest feed back in the coming weeks.

Now only if I could afford some of that Vaso6. How many labels do I need to save up?
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ot2000 View Post
    Bitter melon I mean, not ag twice. Canít edit on the app for some reason
    Yea the app does funky stuff sometimes

Wondering what dosages of bitter melon you have tried ?
    Also we have a mormordica - extract ..so many benefits at the dosage
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    @sns8778 Just scooped two Focus XT, and two Glycophase. I appreciate your presence on here, but be expecting my honest feed back in the coming weeks.

Now only if I could afford some of that Vaso6. How many labels do I need to save up?
    Appreciate the support bro

I will have few caps left of Vaso on my run - If you wanna try em .. hit me up bro
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    @sns8778 Just scooped two Focus XT, and two Glycophase. I appreciate your presence on here, but be expecting my honest feed back in the coming weeks.

Look forward to your feedback!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

12. Just ordered the bogo. Looking forward to trying it once im done with slin max.

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    BOGO for $50 is live at ahem- $25 a bottle is definitely a solid price for any GDA type product with this profile
    Where is the bogo live at?

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Google.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

15. Mines coming in tomorrow, pumped.

16. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    Mines coming in tomorrow, pumped.
    good luck, formula looks very good!!!

I think I feel a sns stack coming soon!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck, formula looks very good!!!

I think I feel a sns stack coming soon!!!
    GDAs work well for me, definitely excited to give this a go in hopes to make it a staple!

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    check pm .. and also here .. New Glycophase 2 for $50
    New SNS Glycophase

19. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    GDAs work well for me, definitely excited to give this a go in hopes to make it a staple!
    i think pple will enjoy this .. not only a gda/pump but i think the combined ingridents will work well to keep gut healthy along with sugar low which is a huge plus in my books
    New SNS Glycophase

20. I have a hard time buying this prodcut when about 40% of it is (ultra cheap) Agmatine. Which I already have on hand.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I have a hard time buying this prodcut when about 40% of it is (ultra cheap) Agmatine. Which I already have on hand.
    it has 10 ingredients total ... which ingredient do you feel is not dosed properly ?

when looking at the product you cant look at one ingredient and say others arent dosed high ..its what those ingredients are studied at and are effective at
    New SNS Glycophase

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I have a hard time buying this prodcut when about 40% of it is (ultra cheap) Agmatine. Which I already have on hand.
    Thatís a totally unfair comparison though... just because an ingredient is in a small dose doesnít mean itís cheap or ineffective... just that a small amount is the effective amount.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

23. Really wish the bogo on sns products was happening at strong, 3+ weeks now And I’m still waiting for my vaso6 from a1 to get to the uk.

Sns is on fire lately, it’s good to be able to use the same reliable brand for multiple products. Focus xt, glycophase, vaso6 and agmatine takes care of most of my needs.

24. Is this to be taken every day or just with heavy meals?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Really wish the bogo on sns products was happening at strong, 3+ weeks now And I’m still waiting for my vaso6 from a1 to get to the uk.

Sns is on fire lately, it’s good to be able to use the same reliable brand for multiple products. Focus xt, glycophase, vaso6 and agmatine takes care of most of my needs.
    Hopefully strong will grab glyco soon as well .. although they might not have a bogo but the prices if you break 1 per item should be close to it imo just from what ive noticed
    New SNS Glycophase
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: Today, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 12:09 AM
  3. Hello from the new guy and a plea for help.
    By EMARTIN in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:51 AM
  4. For Sale: LOOKING FOR: Lean Extreme (Fat Loss)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:31 PM