Ashwaghanda dose

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hey guys looking to get some ashwaghanda tomorrow and was wondering what mg amount is most effective and I've read in a few places it may increase height growth has anyone experienced this I'm 5ft 10 which isn't too small I think but would love to get to 6ft or a little over I'm 24 so still have a couple months left to grow has anyone got any suggestions on maybe something to help with height growth ? Preferably the natty route thanks kind regards

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ash will not make you grow lol and at 24, I’m pretty sure you’re done vertically

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Ash will not make you grow lol and at 24, I’m pretty sure you’re done vertically
Ok mate thanks for the info I hope that's not the case but I fear to could be right :(

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will not grow with ashwaghanda, your best bet is hgh that will take awhile with constant injections and thousands of dollars. Just being realistic. That being said Ashwaghanda is a great supplement specifically the ksm66. 600-1000mg of ksm66 is a staple for me

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
You will not grow with ashwaghanda, your best bet is hgh that will take awhile with constant injections and thousands of dollars. Just being realistic. That being said Ashwaghanda is a great supplement specifically the ksm66. 600-1000mg of ksm66 is a staple for me
Thanks man what benefits can I look for in ashwaghanda ? I guess I'll be staying at 5ft10 haha ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man what benefits can I look for in ashwaghanda ? I guess I'll be staying at 5ft10 haha ;)
Reduce cortisol and anxiety. Also, better body composition and increase in strength.

If healthy people take 3-5 ashwagandha capsules every day, their muscle strength and lean body mass increase and their fat percentage decreases. In addition, taking this herb, which is used in the ayurveda tradition, reduces the chance of cardiovascular disease. Researchers at the ICMR Advanced Centre for Reverse Pharmacology in Traditional Medicine discovered this.
http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

Compared to the placebo subjects, the group treated with ashwagandha had significantly greater increases in muscle strength on the bench-press exercise
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

If bodybuilders or other strength athletes take ashwagandha they build up more muscle and lose fat more quickly, write Indian researchers in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. The researchers tested a daily dose of 600 mg ashwagandha extract on men were doing weight training for the first time in their lives.
http://ergo-log.com/daily-600-mg-ashwagandha-helps-resistance-trainers-build-more-muscle-and-lose-more-fat.html