Suppremacy order delay/no response

venopolymede

Awards
Hi

Just wanted to ask if other users have ordered via suppremacy and is it normal to have a long delay/no confirmation from the site?
I placed my order on Sunday Jul 15th and payment has already succesfully gotten through after I placed the order, but I am still not getting any updates.

Tried contacting them via the messaging function, and via the contact section of the page - both did not get any response from them.
Went for a third attempt at contacting them by email today (hopefully I do get a response) but until now has been quite dissapointing in terms of service quality :(

Has anyone else had this issues when buying through suppremacy as well?

Cheers.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate when stuff like this happens so I feel you pain. I actually placed on order on the 17th (from a board sponsor) and never got an order confirmation either. I just pm’d the owner on here as I bought it right from his website so I’m hoping that gets it squared away.

What’s weird is that I thought that order confirmation is automated meaning that when payment is processed that email gets sent at the same time.

venopolymede

Awards
Thanks for the reply, so your order still has the 'Awaiting Fulfillment' status as well?
Didn't know the owner of suppremacy is on the forum, what's his username? Might be worthwhile to try to pm the owner.

Thx...

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, I was just about to do the pre-order on glycoshield too.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply, so your order still has the 'Awaiting Fulfillment' status as well?
Didn't know the owner of suppremacy is on the forum, what's his username? Might be worthwhile to try to pm the owner.

Thx...
My issue is not with supremacy! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

venopolymede

Awards
My issue is not with supremacy! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Lol. Oops sorry for misunderstanding.
Anyway finally got a (short) response email after what felt like eternity. Seems my order will get shipped next week.

Sigh. This is why I usually buy directly from the makers themselves and not through third party retailers.
Hope the shipping goes well though. Keeping fingers crossed.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order with Suppremacy on July 10th at about 12:50pm EST and received an order confirmation nearly instantly.

I mainly bought from them due to best pricing but also noticed shipping on the items I purchased saying "ships same day".
Since I hadn't got an email saying my item had shipped yet on July 11th at about 6pm I emailed them asking if there was any issue that was slowing my order from being shipped.

I then got an email reply July 12th at about 1PM saying nothing was wrong and my order would be shipped that day. Later at about 2:15pm I got an email saying my order was updated and shipped.

My order arrived July 16th.

Just thought I'd share my experience. Overall I was pleased with the shipping time and response time especially given the competitive pricing. Hope your order works out for the best.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I purchased off Suppremacy a few weeks ago. No issues at all. Fast shipping etc

venopolymede

Awards
Hmmm, I guess in the end it's either a hit or miss then.
Since no one reported negatively in terms of shipping, I'm hoping mine would go smoothly as well.

Thanks for the feedback...

dbenj7

Awards
Had the same issue. Been almost a week and still not shipped. Do not answer the phone and barely respond to emails. Never had this issue before with nutriverse. Really see no reason to reorder from them, really poor service

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had this issue with them on two occasions.

First was when they were still Nutriverse, and an item was out of stock, but not listed as so on the site.

Second time was very recent, and one of my items had a ship/in stock date of July 19th. I Placed the order around the 5th, and it did ship the 19th, which I expected.

Good chance something you bought was not in stock. As far as communication goes, I can't help you there. No excuses for that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When they were Nutri-Verse I had an issue with an order. It eventually got fixed but it was my very first order and left me wondering. There are plenty to choose from out there than to hang one's hat on a single company.

MrSupps
Just ordered some Evomuse AlphaBurn for $9.99 (See thread today) Free Shipping and great communication.

Strong Supplement Shop
Holy crap, fast shipping and great communication! Love these guys.

*This comment is not to be confused with the opinion of the company I represent. It is my own personal experience and view.

venopolymede

Awards
They did reply last week and said they would ship when the items are ready on Monday (which should have been yesterday).
Since then I’m still left in the dark about my order. Waiting hopefully to receive (any, just any form of) news from them today.

Day by day I’m starting to regret purchasing through them.
So much for competitive pricing - I might just assume a huge budget cut was done in the customer service department.

:(

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pay the $20 in gas and I'll drive there this weekend and ask them what's up with your order.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They did reply last week and said they would ship when the items are ready on Monday (which should have been yesterday).
Since then I’m still left in the dark about my order. Waiting hopefully to receive (any, just any form of) news from them today.

Day by day I’m starting to regret purchasing through them.
So much for competitive pricing - I might just assume a huge budget cut was done in the customer service department.

:(
What did you order?

venopolymede

Awards
What did you order?
Slinmax, Oxymax and Vasomax.
And got 2 free tubs of Glycermax - which I thought was a pretty good deal at the time.

Guess I should’ve bought them directly from Performax eh? Lolz.
Anyway, just got a reply, they said the stock just came in last night and would be preparing to ship by today.

How I wish they would have a more decent customer service. They’d lose a lot of potential customers if this continues.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeing your experience, they won't be my first choice unless it's one heck of a deal. Like I said, they've got some serious competition on this board.

venopolymede

Awards
Yeah, lesson well learned…

Will be looking into the sites you recommended, strongsupplementshop seems to have a wide array of brands on their website…

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Very slow shipping for international orders, took 8-9 days to even leave US

It’s been sitting on the same thing for over another week with no update or movement

They have been good with replying to emails though, so no issue there :)

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Mine came in a week. The deals I got are worth the weeks wait. Price is king.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ordered BOGO Re1gn yesterday morning. Received order confirmation right away and should already be here tomorrow!

dbenj7

Awards
A week after my order and still “awaiting fulfillment”. Will not use these guys again. If anyone can recommend a site with better customer service who offer reasonable shipping to aus please let me know!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Typical operation for these guys. Figured they would straighten up after the relaunch, but I had the same experience as you. Says ships same day....then nothing for over a week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wanted to pick up a BOGO Sale on the site, after some emails and no response I cancelled the order. I haven't had much luck when they were nutriverse, and even with the change I got the same treatment. There are other great retailers on here to buy products from or direct from the vendors webpage with adequate CS and response times.

venopolymede

Awards
A week after my order and still “awaiting fulfillment”. Will not use these guys again. If anyone can recommend a site with better customer service who offer reasonable shipping to aus please let me know!
You can try to use every method to contact them (the messaging function on the website, via the 'Contact us' page, and also by email). They did eventually replied via email through the message I left them using the 'Contact us' page (which was a different email address from the one shown on their website).

One of the reasons i personally went with suppremacy though (besides the pricing) was that the 'stores' tab up on AM's site did had a link for suppremacy - which I was like 'Hmmm, must be a recommended retailer by AM'... kinda naive I know, so next time I'll have to look through the forum for info on better retailers. Hardly see myself as a returning customer tbh.

Side note though, I have personally used (once) evolutionsupplements which was based in australia, got a decent deal back then, the system updated my order very quickly and shipping was fast (well, as fast as international shipping goes anyway). Might try check it out. Or maybe massivejoes (never used them, not sure if they got some awesome deals, but does seem to have a more reliable contact method via email and social media etc).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed an order today. Shipped two hours later.

I do agree on the contact issues. There was a time that no one ever picked up the phone in any department, towards the end of Nutriverse. Luckily I'm only an hour and a half away, and so I went in and straightened it out.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think If it’s a international order be ready to wait a very long time. Their shipping time frames are awful

I’ve always shopped at NV in the past with no issues but yeah they have always replied to me

There are other websites now that are great for international customers so Suppremacy need to seriously look into their shipping etc if they want to be competitive again

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been trying to contact them and getting no response. Same as its always been. They come around in the end

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
My card was scammed by China

Last international order I did was these guys. Can’t tell whether that’s a coincidence or not

nump

Awards
anyone order recently, but never got an update or response?

I contacted them about an order on the 16th, but it's been stuck on Awaiting Fulfillment. They're not answering at all

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone order recently, but never got an update or response?

I contacted them about an order on the 16th, but it's been stuck on Awaiting Fulfillment. They're not answering at all
I ordered from them on the 23rd and it is still in awaiting fullfillment. I tried contacting them twice and have not gotten a response. Nutriverse was terrible with customer service too, but I always eventually got my order.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered a few weeks ago and it took less than a week to receive my order. Just ordered again tonight I’ll let you know how it goes.

dcittadini

Awards
emailed them asking about product inventory last week. received response within 18 hours. placed the order monday of this week. delivered to CA today. never have had any issues with nutri and now with supp. always the quickest shipping too

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered at 1145pm last night. Just got an email to say it was shipped and will be here Thursday.