Suppremacy order delay/no response

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Placed an order today. Shipped two hours later.

I do agree on the contact issues. There was a time that no one ever picked up the phone in any department, towards the end of Nutriverse. Luckily I'm only an hour and a half away, and so I went in and straightened it out.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

2. I think If itís a international order be ready to wait a very long time. Their shipping time frames are awful

Iíve always shopped at NV in the past with no issues but yeah they have always replied to me

There are other websites now that are great for international customers so Suppremacy need to seriously look into their shipping etc if they want to be competitive again
    •   

3. Anyone have discount code here?

4. Been trying to contact them and getting no response. Same as its always been. They come around in the end

5. Quote Originally Posted by robshef View Post
    Anyone have discount code here?
    SUP5
    •   

6. My card was scammed by China

Last international order I did was these guys. Canít tell whether thatís a coincidence or not

7. anyone order recently, but never got an update or response?

I contacted them about an order on the 16th, but it's been stuck on Awaiting Fulfillment. They're not answering at all

8. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    anyone order recently, but never got an update or response?

I contacted them about an order on the 16th, but it's been stuck on Awaiting Fulfillment. They're not answering at all
    I ordered from them on the 23rd and it is still in awaiting fullfillment. I tried contacting them twice and have not gotten a response. Nutriverse was terrible with customer service too, but I always eventually got my order.

9. I ordered a few weeks ago and it took less than a week to receive my order. Just ordered again tonight Iíll let you know how it goes.

10. emailed them asking about product inventory last week. received response within 18 hours. placed the order monday of this week. delivered to CA today. never have had any issues with nutri and now with supp. always the quickest shipping too

11. Ordered at 1145pm last night. Just got an email to say it was shipped and will be here Thursday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 04:27 PM
  2. Order delayed
    By CryingEmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 12:24 PM
  3. NutraPlanet Move / Order Delays
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 01:01 AM