Vector hype or spot on?

slin

Awards
I decided to wait for reviews on vector before trying it out. If it is similar to folli then the results are not worth it for the money in my opinion. Id rather use my money on meat and steaks.
Before it was released the good reviews was all over this forum. What happened? Have I missed all the good reviews?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just look in the supplement logs section and search Vector. You will see the logs/reviews on it. Also check out strong supplement shop for reviews on Vector to.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been running it 2 months or so, stacked with follidrone.. the combination is no PH or AAS, but easily one of the best natty stacks I've ever ran. Joints and everything feel great, steady strength increases, definitely some size/muscle fullness, and the biggest thing I notice is leaning out/not adding any fat when my diet is less than optimal.. be realistic with your expectations and you'll love it, if you expect steroid like gains you'll be disappointed

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel it's good with a side of hype, BUT I will say - after running it for 3 months, my squat/bench/deadlift are at their best. Personally I didn't really have physique changes, if anything I did get very bloated at one point when trying to add more carbs that everyone claims you should add. I backed off the carbs (went from 400g to 250g) and still PR'd in s/b/d at the end of the 12-week program I was running.

Now the question is, was it the program or Vector? The world may never know!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follidrone= Scam
Vector= Good stuff

Don’t expect too much though...

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Scam? The 100's of positive reviews suggest otherwise.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to wait for reviews on vector before trying it out. If it is similar to folli then the results are not worth it for the money in my opinion. Id rather use my money on meat and steaks.
Before it was released the good reviews was all over this forum. What happened? Have I missed all the good reviews?
If you can't afford both, go with the healthy food instead.

Just look in the supplement logs section and search Vector. You will see the logs/reviews on it. Also check out strong supplement shop for reviews on Vector to.
Thank you sir! I was going to suggest the same or post with links.

Been running it 2 months or so, stacked with follidrone.. the combination is no PH or AAS, but easily one of the best natty stacks I've ever ran. Joints and everything feel great, steady strength increases, definitely some size/muscle fullness, and the biggest thing I notice is leaning out/not adding any fat when my diet is less than optimal.. be realistic with your expectations and you'll love it, if you expect steroid like gains you'll be disappointed
You'll enjoy the next bottle even more. Level up calories slowly.

I personally feel it's good with a side of hype, BUT I will say - after running it for 3 months, my squat/bench/deadlift are at their best. Personally I didn't really have physique changes, if anything I did get very bloated at one point when trying to add more carbs that everyone claims you should add. I backed off the carbs (went from 400g to 250g) and still PR'd in s/b/d at the end of the 12-week program I was running.

Now the question is, was it the program or Vector? The world may never know!
It's a combination of great food; rest; programming; and supplementation. Drop one of those and you're wasting money.

Follidrone= Scam
Vector= Good stuff

Don’t expect too much though...
No, Follidrone 2.0 is not a scam. Why did you buy Vector (5 tubs) if you thought one of our products was a scam?

Scam? The 100's of positive reviews suggest otherwise.
Indeed!

I’m convinced those are fake
As it turns out, you're wrong.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector feedback has been consistently solid.

It's all a game of trial and error though, but overall it seems that most have liked it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, Follidrone 2.0 is not a scam. Why did you buy Vector (5 tubs) if you thought one of our products was a scam?.
I bought Vector because I bought in to the hype but I’m happy I did. I got 6 tubs so far. I had luck with other BLR products.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Some of the hype gets a little out of hand sometimes, but the product imo is above average for a natty supp. Just don’t expect to get gains so good people are asking you if you are on steroids. Gains are suttle and steady. Which is what one should expect anyway from
A natty supp anyway. Withthatsaid, I just started my 5th bottle.

I personally got a huge boost in strength in the 2nd-3rd week and nothing since out of the ordinary. In my experience so far, vector is more a muscle builder than a strength performance enhancer. But everyone’s different.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never done anything hormonal. Vector is one of the best if not the best natty supplement.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector is the best natty supp ever developed.Tons of logs and threads and comments - you will be hard pressed to find any negative press.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vector is something to take seriously in my experience. It’s potent stuff.
Some people actually have to build up to the full 6 capsule dose. It’s not something you can just take and forget all about it either.
You have to stay hydrated as well as keep enough calories with carbs in your body or else your energy will be depleted.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it isn't hype...I was looking at it and follidrone for a fall run...I haven't had good experiences with epi products so I was leaning towards vector

I'm going to have to keep an eye on reviews moving forward, make sure it's not pink magic...or I can just stick with iconogenin since that always treats me well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope it isn't hype...I was looking at it and follidrone for a fall run...I haven't had good experiences with epi products so I was leaning towards vector

I'm going to have to keep an eye on reviews moving forward, make sure it's not pink magic...or I can just stick with iconogenin since that always treats me well
I'd definitely give FD2.0 a try if you haven't. Then I'd recommend running FD2.0 and Vector together after you try each solo first.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that it's definitely on, but not quite "spot on" for the price. Good stuff for sure though.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great but sorry the constipation kills me on it, I have tried everything. So now I just don't use it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great but sorry the constipation kills me on it, I have tried everything. So now I just don't use it.
Wow...you were constipated?!
Just goes to show how differently people react to supplements.

I was definitely not constipated :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

might be interesting to stack vector/iconogenin….

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah i thought about that....we'll see how far the money takes me
Laxo is good for recovery but you'd gain more benefit from Follidrone 2.0 / Vector stack and your recovery would still skyrocket from the FD2 more so.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo is good for recovery but you'd gain more benefit from Follidrone 2.0 / Vector stack and your recovery would still skyrocket from the FD2 more so.
Yeah I'm in the air about stacking them

my experience so far tho is topical laxo is miles ahead of epi products which is why I'm on the fence....epi hasn't done anything for me in the past

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I'm in the air about stacking them

my experience so far tho is topical laxo is miles ahead of epi products which is why I'm on the fence....epi hasn't done anything for me in the past
Epi alone... or FD2? There's a big difference.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be honest as I am with all products, I didn't see much from 2 month run of Vector, but I absolutely do see results from Follidrone 2.0.

slin

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Very helpful. Still not totally sold. Thanks everybody

herosjourney

Awards
Anyone using Adamantene by Hydrapharm?
I used once for 8 weeks when got two for free. Didn’t notice anything, some good ingrediends (on paper) but underdosed and the laxo alone in it probably does nothing.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used once for 8 weeks when got two for free. Didn’t notice anything, some good ingrediends (on paper) but underdosed and the laxo alone in it probably does nothing.
I was curious about that one...
Nice to know that I shouldn’t bother...

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I ran 2 bottles purchased from Predator a while back and got absolutely nothing out of it.

herosjourney

Awards
I think for epi currently the best option is Patrick Arnolds -(-)E-Spray with topical bioavailbility upped to the max. Will be going to that after FD2, though I'm using FD2 to get EC mainly and maybe running it for longer.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I think for epi currently the best option is Patrick Arnolds -(-)E-Spray with topical bioavailbility upped to the max. Will be going to that after FD2, though I'm using FD2 to get EC mainly and maybe running it for longer.
Please let us know how that goes. I have been looking for an epicatechin product without all the extra stuff in it ever since epic unleashed was discontinued.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Patrick Arnold is a genius and respected in the industry.
I'm not going to pump 50x for one application of any product. I could be wrong, but that would get old fast, and it's expensive.

There was a staining issue I read about it as well, post application, on clothing. Has that been validated or no longer an issue?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going to pump 50x for one application of any product. I could be wrong, but that would get old fast, and it's expensive.

There was a staining issue I read about it as well, post application, on clothing. Has that been validated or no longer an issue?
They are not pumps. It's more of a spritzer, so spraying yourself 50 times is pretty easy.

Think of 50 sprays from something like this.
https://www.google.com/search?q=spritzer+bottle&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=sivn&********lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSiNWPyM7cAhWktVkKHVW3BoEQ_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=F2UKmYOX27JE2M

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mistook my word "Pump" with something else. You pump a spray, and that would be too much for me using different fingers. I've crossed this bridge already by stating it may have been better off with a gel carrier to rub on. More carrier even wold be fine.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d say it’s pretty spot on. I’m on my 3rd week now and I’ve already added around 10 lbs to all my lifts.

herosjourney

Awards

I’ve used his pump spray and UR-spray before, and had no issues: instant drying and zero residue. Not sure how it’s gonna be on hot weather, I hate my topical magnesium when it’s hot.

For me 50 sprays is not an issue, it’s pretty fast and easy, and doesn’t even cover my whole body which is good since hairy areas should be avoided anyhows. Really hairy guys might wanna skip that one.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I can attest for the recovery with FD 2 and Vector. I also take Halo for Laxogenin and I can put in double sessions with little soreness. Is makes for big pumps!

This stack is insane. Can I throw in X gels as well? I have a bottle but concerned about the inflammation it causes because I'm healing a bad rotator cuff..??

Canuckguy

Awards
I’ve used his pump spray and UR-spray before, and had no issues: instant drying and zero residue. Not sure how it’s gonna be on hot weather, I hate my topical magnesium when it’s hot.

For me 50 sprays is not an issue, it’s pretty fast and easy, and doesn’t even cover my whole body which is good since hairy areas should be avoided anyhows. Really hairy guys might wanna skip that one.
I'm going through my 2nd bottle of E-spray, and no issues either. I find it easy to spray too.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I'm going through my 2nd bottle of E-spray, and no issues either. I find it easy to spray too.
How is the e spray? I want to try it. How does it compare to to other epicatechin products?

Canuckguy

Awards
How is the e spray? I want to try it. How does it compare to to other epicatechin products?
I haven't tried other epicatechin products, but I'm happy with e-spray. I've been making slow steady strength gains, and I can see the outline of my abs now. I mean there are other factors that go into it, but I will continue with it

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Dudes not convinced and everyone has said it’s the best natty anabolic most have used. Guess we gotta hype it like muscle tech ads. Or spike it with dbol.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol at these I've gained 10 lbs to all my lifts in 3 weeks. Anyone can do that, with or without placebo from some natural anabolic. Natural anabolics blow....its for people who are too scared to run real **** and get real gains. Seen it firsthand.