DMZ vs M-Sten

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys prefer for adding size and Strength for a bulking cycle?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just havent seen it. Plenty of dmz clones still around but havent come across msten

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive heard of people stacking the two but that sounds pretty extreme.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it about 8 years ago and put on 15lbs. I remember them being nice dry gains. Been a while so cant recall much about strength gains and stuff. Im sure there was just cant recall specifics. I do remember some afternoon lethargy and the back pumps were pretty severe.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I used it about 8 years ago and put on 15lbs. I remember them being nice dry gains. Been a while so cant recall much about strength gains and stuff. Im sure there was just cant recall specifics. I do remember some afternoon lethargy and the back pumps were pretty severe.
I’ve heard quite a bit of people get back pumps off msten as well. I took it for 6 weeks a few months back and didn’t have any side effects. Not even acne which I am prone too.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only tried Msten, was up 20lbs after the second week. After full four week cycle and pct was able to keep right around 10lbs.

The swoleness was legit... So were the back pumps. DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only tried Msten, was up 20lbs after the second week. After full four week cycle and pct was able to keep right around 10lbs.

Sounds similar to Phera.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established

How much above your maintenance calories were you?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much above your maintenance calories were you?
My diet never changed... I don't usually watch or count calories, but do try and eat clean for the most part. Ate main meals with snacks in between.