Best ketone bcaa sup to stack with M-test an Inhibit E?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a thread asked about stacking optional with these two but it ended up like most of my friends after I had kids, poof! Disappeared.

So I’ve been reading about the enhanced benefits of fmd ( fasted mimicking diet)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1550413115002247

I’ll be stack these two supplements while fasting and wanted everyone’s opinion on the best ketone bcaa supp, and of anyone has experience using these supps while fasting?

Trying to learn about ketones and the benefits of using these?

Thought about growth factor xt but then the benefits of enhancing gh seem better with fasting.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being that you’re the only person to respond I’m really tempted to buy this for that reason only.
I really can’t believe how bad reps have gotten on here. Back in the day there’d be like 4-5 reps all up in here talking about how awesome brand x is ( love that joker)
7A434532-B2F8-4906-B3E1-B3154AF467DA.png

Or maybe ketone salts, bcaa And fasting is too New a concept for dropping fat and increasing lean mass naturally?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Being that you’re the only person to respond I’m really tempted to buy this for that reason only.
I really can’t believe how bad reps have gotten on here. Back in the day there’d be like 4-5 reps all up in here talking about how awesome brand x is ( love that joker) View attachment 168132

Or maybe ketone salts, bcaa And fasting is too New a concept for dropping fat and increasing lean mass naturally?
Honestly there are a few brands of keto salts on the site. Muscle research is the best priced for what you get. Taste isn’t bad and reviews were good.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly there are a few brands of keto salts on the site. Muscle research is the best priced for what you get. Taste isn’t bad and reviews were good.
Have you ever tried Purus Labs ketofeed?
( no ketones but to stacking with them)