PerforMax Labs VasoMax UK

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up to anybody in the UK ordering the new PerforMax Labs VasoMax, the new version containing the 300mg Vaso6. If it get's caught at customs it will be siezed.
I don't know if it is the Vaso6, they wouldn't tell me.
Sorry for the bad news guys

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Odd given the number of vaso6 containing pre’s already in the UK?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Odd given the number of vaso6 containing pre’s already in the UK?
I don't know if it is the Vaso6 that got it seized, because they wouldn't tell me. But that's the only thing/ingredient that's changed since my last tub.
As you know, I'm a huge PerforMax fan but if I was somebody else about to order, I'd rather know and not loose my cash

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it is the Vaso6 that got it seized, because they wouldn't tell me. But that's the only thing/ingredient that's changed since my last tub.
As you know, I'm a huge PerforMax fan but if I was somebody else about to order, I'd rather know and not loose my cash
Strange. Where did you order the VasoMax from?

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve imported all sorts into the U.K. - DMAA, nootropics (regularly) and others and have never had anything even opened, never mind seized. Vaso6 isn’t illegal either.

You must’ve just been extremely unlucky. Have you had stuff seized before by customs?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve imported all sorts into the U.K. - DMAA, nootropics (regularly) and others and have never had anything even opened, never mind seized. Vaso6 isn’t illegal either.

You must’ve just been extremely unlucky. Have you had stuff seized before by customs?
Never had anything seized before. I think I've worried myself into more trouble than I may actually be in. When they phoned and emailed me it made me feel physically sick.
I was really looking forward to VasoMax V3 too :(

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had anything seized before. I think I've worried myself into more trouble than I may actually be in. When they phoned and emailed me it made me feel physically sick.
You’re not in any trouble, don’t worry.

What did the email say?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re not in any trouble, don’t worry.

What did the email say?
The man told my my package had been confiscated, and the email was a lot of overcomplicated explinations and told me that the HMRC will be in touch shortly.
A.k.a- Sh*t your pants time.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The man told my my package had been confiscated, and the email was a lot of overcomplicated explinations and told me that the HMRC will be in touch shortly.
A.k.a- Sh*t your pants time.
Can you c+p the email?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you c+p the email?
File is too big.
Cropped screenshot won't upload either.
There's nothing illegal or grey area (i.e. SARM'S,PH's etc), in the package anyway. I think it's just the shock of customs ringing me to tell me they've confiscated my package that's hit me hardest.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is so ridiculous..
These kinds of things really make me angry

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s just see how it plays out,
Could just be you need to pay a fee

I mean me and others and yourself have prob all ordered bigger packages from the US fine,

Maybe they were jealous of the pumps you were going to receive

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

I mean me and others and yourself have prob all ordered bigger packages from the US fine,

Maybe they were jealous of the pumps you were going to receive
That must be it. Fcking assh*les. Makes me mad when stupid agencies and government and stuff fck with the little guy. Theyre juat like "Hey, your life isnt hard enough, let me help you out with that and fck everything up for you..."

Sorry i just got goverment fcking with me right now too. Sh1t pisses me off. Just leave us alone and worry about the sh1t that actually makes a difference instead of seizing some dudes non-stim pwo bc he wants better pumps while lifting. Fcking retarded

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had to pay shipping and import fees before. With that I just get an email from The Royal Mail, go to the depo, pay £30-£50 and get my stuff.
I've only just seen this, but according to a link I got on the email I can appeal the decision. I have to write to them to challenge the decision and go to court

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They phoned and emailed you?
How much resources does the UK customs have?
A couple of years ago the Swedish customs siezed some Superdrol for me.
A half of a year later I got a letter where it was said they had destroyd the products.
But isn't Vaso 6 sold in UK shops like Pred N?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They phoned and emailed you?
How much resources does the UK customs have?
But isn't Vaso 6 sold in UK shops like Pred N?
They're as strict as every other EU boarder, if not more so due our stricter laws.
I haven't seen anything containing Vaso6 in our UK stores yet. But since I found VasoMax I haven't had to look for any other pre-workout.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're as strict as every other EU boarder, if not more so due our stricter laws.
I haven't seen anything containing Vaso6 in our UK stores yet. But since I found VasoMax I haven't had to look for any other pre-workout.
Both Olympus Labs Re1gn and Sparta's Kraken has been sold for over a year in the UK.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CNP also has evo Pump with vaso6

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just let it go, wait and order once the UK stores have it in stock.

IMO, not worth the hassle going to court unless you have plenty of time in your hands.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you please email [email protected] your order number, tracking number and any screen shots you have. We will get in contact and clear it up, if we cannot clear it up your VasoMax will be reshipped.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve just got OL Reign yesterday in the post. Also new Kraken has it in and also Muscle Pharm Wreckage too. Pred N and Power******

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve just got OL Reign yesterday in the post. Also new Kraken has it in and also Muscle Pharm Wreckage too. Pred N and Power******
I've sent in my appeal which includrs all of the currently available Vaso6 poducts in the UK. Should here back by Tuesday

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've sent in my appeal which includrs all of the currently available Vaso6 poducts in the UK. Should here back by Tuesday
What happens if this back fires and they then take all of the vaso6 containing pres off the UK market?

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to stick my neck out here and cast doubt over this thread.

For a kick off, HM customs don’t email notification of seized items, you’d get written notice in the form of a Seized Goods Letter (I think it’s referred to as an S12a Notice).

The appeals process isn’t a case of just sending an email either - you’d need to send in a restoration request, again by post, with a full breakdown of reasons why. If that fails, it’s court action.

If you’ve only sent this letter Friday, I assure you you’re not getting a reply Tuesday.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to stick my neck out here and cast doubt over this thread.

If you’ve only sent this letter Friday, I assure you you’re not getting a reply Tuesday.
I can understand your doubt. A little extra info...
I got a call and following email on the Thursday. They sent an attachment in the email with how the process works and asking me for details of my package, including what it contained, what it is and the exact ingredients of the enclosed product. (As seen in the attached screenshot)
I replied to that email withing half an hour of the initial call, and before the 4pm cut off point. I then sent an appeal email with all the relevant information (and more) on Monday morning.
Screenshot_2018-07-21-22-35-26-1.png

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can understand your doubt. A little extra info...
I got a call and following email on the Thursday. They sent an attachment in the email with how the process works and asking me for details of my package, including what it contained, what it is and the exact ingredients of the enclosed product. (As seen in the attached screenshot)
I replied to that email withing half an hour of the initial call, and before the 4pm cut off point. I then sent an appeal email with all the relevant information (and more) on Monday morning.
View attachment 168395
Don't they just want you to pay import taxes from the US to EU?
We could order stuffs from the US without charges for years but in the beginning of this spring they start to charge you here in Sweden if you order products from the US.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't they just want you to pay import taxes from the US to EU?
We could order stuffs from the US without charges for years but in the beginning of this spring they start to charge you here in Sweden if you order products from the US.
I've had to pay import tax on stuff before. With that I just get a note through my letter box from the mail person, go to the post office depo, show my I.D, pay the amount and get my stuff.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had to pay import tax on stuff before. With that I just get a note through my letter box from the mail person, go to the post office depo, show my I.D, pay the amount and get my stuff.
Isn't it different procedures for different shipping companies?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please don't f*k this up for the rest of us...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please don't f*k this up for the rest of us...
Not to worry, the mail man delivered my Vaso6 VasoMax this morning. Hyped isn't the word, was literally busting out dips on the stairs haha!
My workouts for the next two weeks will be powered by Vaso6 VasoMax, and my review will be up shortly after.
Finally some good news

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to worry, the mail man delivered my Vaso6 VasoMax this morning. Hyped isn't the word, was literally busting out dips on the stairs haha!
My workouts for the next two weeks will be powered by Vaso6 VasoMax, and my review will be up shortly after.
Finally some good news
Sweeeeeet! Enjoy!