Pwo ingredients-amphetamines question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pwo ingredients-amphetamines question


    So i just recently failed a drug test showing positive for amphetamines. The only thing i recently started taking was new preworkout. I bought a tub of shield supps gym candy, won a free tub of CL white flash, and had a bunch of different samples of pwo's that i tried so i have no idea which one it was. Just curious if any of you guys know what pwo ingredient might get flagged for amphetamines so i can make sure i dont take it again. I took a sample of Rogue Nutrition Battle Axe: Cuts that got me going pretty good and then i felt sick after a couple hours so i think it might have been that one but i dont know for sure and dont wanna pop dirty again. Also dont really want to stop taking stimmed pwo either lol. Any input will be appreciated


  2. By the way i was negative for meth, but flagged for amphetamines
    •   
       


  3. Thats crazy bro. Definitely in for info
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Any chance you have a image of the label for Rogue Nutrition Battle Axe? I have looked all over online and cant find a single image anywhere which is odd to me.

    Any pre you were taking with an exotic stim would be my best guess as to why you tested hot.

  5. Yeah we need labels on this one


    What did your work say when you failed? Are you in serious trouble?
    •   
       


  6. Yeah i cant find a pic of the ingredient profile for that one anywhere. Freaking weird huh? I can post pics of the ones i have here in a few

  7. And no im not in serious trouble. Yet. If i keep failing tests i will be though which is why im trying to figure out what ingredient it is. DMHA wouldnt do that would it?
  8. Pwo ingredients-amphetamines question


    nearly every PWO that contains DMxx can make you positive for amphetamines. These stims are are structurally very close to real amphetamine. Ive heard from a bunch of people that they were positive for amphetamine by their urine test. some even were positive for methamphetamine.

    but even if the urine is positive - if you do a blood test, they will see that you didnt consume amphetamine.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Yeah i cant find a pic of the ingredient profile for that one anywhere. Freaking weird huh? I can post pics of the ones i have here in a few
    Yeah this is always odd to me. If you go to the companies website they dont even list one, I dont get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    And no im not in serious trouble. Yet. If i keep failing tests i will be though which is why im trying to figure out what ingredient it is. DMHA wouldnt do that would it?
    I feel any of the exotic stims may do this including DMHA. Lets also not forget that labels do not always match what is actually in the product. There was a handful of DMHA products tested maybe 7-8 months ago and most of them didnt even contain DMHA, they used DMAA or something else.

  10. Looking at Google it seems that Rogue may have been caught for spiking before
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  11. Also consider that if the product is not made in a cgmp facility it could have easily been contaminated.

    If it's not cgmp there will be a lack of quality control; who knows if they even test the raw ingredients for purity before blending it into the supps.

    Given that most of the guys here are saying that they are having a hard time finding any info on the product, there is a chance this is the case.

    It obviously costs more to get products made in legit manufacturing facilities, small timer brands are more likely to cut corners.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

  12. guys, its absolutely possible that DMAA, DMBA, DMHA give a positive result of amphetamine!

    nothing has to be spiked!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    guys, its absolutely possible that DMAA, DMBA, DMHA give a positive result of amphetamine!

    nothing has to be spiked!
    I wasn't saying it was. I just said it looks like they got caught for it before. And looking further Rogue has been named specifically by the NFLPA and WADA in their banned list
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I wasn't saying it was. I just said it looks like they got caught for it before. And looking further Rogue has been named specifically by the NFLPA and WADA in their banned list
    Really? Thats crazy.

  15. Spotted this review online . Not good .

    have been taking many types of preworkouts for about 2 years. I have never crashed or felt sick off a preworkout. I tried battle axe cuts and felt solid while I was working out. However when I got home I felt tired and dizzy and was throwing up the rest of the night likewise 2 of my friends who tried the preworkout. My advice would be to stay away from this unless you are trying to lose weight an unhealthy way.

  16. I failed a drug test for amphetamines when I was using OG NO Xplode. No joke

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    guys, its absolutely possible that DMAA, DMBA, DMHA give a positive result of amphetamine!

    nothing has to be spiked!
    Hmm.. I'm on d.o.c. drug testing and none of the supps containing those made me fail for amphetamines.. bronkaid has before but they had me retest like a few days later after the positive and it came back fine even tho I was still taking my daily bronkaid..it very much has to do with the quality of the test being run.. the cheaper the testing the larger the "acceptable" false positives..

  18. I would see the stim complex in what your taking as some of the newer ones could pop on a drug test.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

  19. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Hmm.. I'm on d.o.c. drug testing and none of the supps containing those made me fail for amphetamines.. bronkaid has before but they had me retest like a few days later after the positive and it came back fine even tho I was still taking my daily bronkaid..it very much has to do with the quality of the test being run.. the cheaper the testing the larger the "acceptable" false positives..
    I would have to agree with this...I get occasional piss tests thru the VA, they send it off to lab for testing...people who know me know that I am a heavy stim user including a lot of bronkaid. I have never tested positive.


    when I worked at international paper a nurse would come in ever so often to do random tests, she just used a dipstick and got immediate results. in the winter time a whole lot of false positives came up for stuff like Sudafed.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I would have to agree with this...I get occasional piss tests thru the VA, they send it off to lab for testing...people who know me know that I am a heavy stim user including a lot of bronkaid. I have never tested positive.


    when I worked at international paper a nurse would come in ever so often to do random tests, she just used a dipstick and got immediate results. in the winter time a whole lot of false positives came up for stuff like Sudafed.
    Only piss test I ever had to take at the VA was when I first got hired in.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Only piss test I ever had to take at the VA was when I first got hired in.
    tramadol and alprazolam[Xanax]. probably twice a year.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tramadol and alprazolam[Xanax]. probably twice a year.
    Ahh yeah
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Ahh yeah
    at least the VA tests are accurate, as many stims including bronkaid I do I've never tested positive!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  24. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    By the way i was negative for meth, but flagged for amphetamines
    Damn dude! Was this a work related test?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jackedviking View Post
    Damn dude! Was this a work related test?
    No. I work construction lol. It was for doctor. But im also testing for courts too
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What two single PWO ingredients would you stack with..
    By geturpranaup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 08:46 PM
  2. Any thoughts on this PWO ingredient profile...
    By BLaQz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in