Intramax everday?

R

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took ergonine for a long time. I bought intramax cause it’s profile looks good and I want to try something different. Would you guys drink it every day?

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
I see no reason why you could not.

Obviously it would be of better use during training but if you can afford to take on rest days too go for it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The inclusion of Whey Protein Hydrolysate makes taking it during workout the best option. Like mentioned above, you can take on off days. To save money I would use IntraMax on lifting days and CreMax on off days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I would do the same. You're better off just using on lifting days. That would produce the best results and be most efficient.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use it every day (or at least most days if I don't forget it haha). You want to get your creatine pretty much every day. I say you also want to get your betaine at least almost every day (daily ideally), so I try to take IntraMax every day to get my creatine and betaine every day. I also use it as a sort of small shake type product sometimes; taking it between meals on rest days, or taking it with a snack or small meal that maybe doesn't have ideal/optimal protein/leucine content, so it can help a bit there too. There's not really a "wrong" way to do it really, but daily use would be "ideal" if anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use intramax during my sessions only. Minus cardio days (weights only). Saves money. I do use cremax (or bulk creatine mono) on days I do not use intramax.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 24
D Supplements 15
D Supplements 4
D Supplements 0
E 35 and Older 3