AlPhamax xt effect

daywalker81

Awards
Hey folks

Going through first alphamax xt solo , it’s my second week still I don’t feel much , my daily calorie is 1600 calories , looking to burn fats , working on cycling one hour a day and training next day ( weight lifting ) .

Still don’t feel nothing of alphamax , is that fine for second week , my carb intake is max 100 grams .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As witth most natural testosterone boosters, they really kick in around 2-3 weeks in!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks

Going through first alphamax xt solo , it’s my second week still I don’t feel much , my daily calorie is 1600 calories , looking to burn fats , working on cycling one hour a day and training next day ( weight lifting ) .

Still don’t feel nothing of alphamax , is that fine for second week , my carb intake is max 100 grams .
For week 2 that's normal. Usually it starts to kick in around week 3. I noticed improved sleep quality around the 2 week mark, but the strength and leaning effects kicked in toward the 3-4 week mark.

What are your current stats? 1600 seems low, even for a cut

daywalker81

Awards
For week 2 that's normal. Usually it starts to kick in around week 3. I noticed improved sleep quality around the 2 week mark, but the strength and leaning effects kicked in toward the 3-4 week mark.

What are your current stats? 1600 seems low, even for a cut
Thank you a lot , do you recommend to increase the protein intake as it’s 250 gram a day , my height 6 ft and weight now 192 lb

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you a lot , do you recommend to increase the protein intake as it’s 250 gram a day , my height 6 ft and weight now 192 lb
I would keep protein at 1g per pound, 1.2g per pound at the most. I wouldn't go too much above that, but I would consider increasing carbs or incorporating carb cycling into your schedule. 100g of carbs is low for a consistent intake. Have you considered or tried carb cycling?

daywalker81

Awards
I would keep protein at 1g per pound, 1.2g per pound at the most. I wouldn't go too much above that, but I would consider increasing carbs or incorporating carb cycling into your schedule. 100g of carbs is low for a consistent intake. Have you considered or tried carb cycling?
Thank you John , as for now I did not consider carbs intake , but I don’t feel that’s power , I do cycling 4 days a week and no more power lift .

What do you suggest ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. What are you expecting to "feel"
2. Why are your calories so low?

daywalker81

Awards
As I understand , energy due the testosterone level will be improved

I wanted to cut my fat percentage low , so I got max carb per day 100 grams and 200 protein max and less fats for sure .

I believe I am not on the right diet macro :(

Please advice as am following Alphamx with my diet ( it’s very clean one ) and workout .

No other supplement . Kind feeling tired and lazy to workout most of time but I push myself , excited to see alphamax effect .

daywalker81

Awards
Overall I want to lean out but so frustrated of the fats on my abs that very taught to get rid of !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks

1. You will not "feel" any natural test booster. Can it increase testosterone, yes. However, it is not going to elevated as if you were running testosterone. With that in mind, if you test levels are normal, they are still going to be in a normal range and will not make you hyper aggressive or have hyper energy. Can it make one feel better, sure, but it won't be to the extent as real testosterone.

2. It takes 2-3 weeks for a natural product to kick in. This is why people suggest running any natural anabolic for a full 8 weeks versus 4 weeks.

3. You should notice an effect on libido first.

4. Your calories are way too low. I just plugged in your stats on a TDEE calculator. Does this mean the following number is your TDEE, no, there are other variables. With your stats, and I even used an office job energy expenditure with no training, your TDEE should be around 2,250 give or take. 1600 cals is too little, especially if you just began dieting. It is wise to slowly drop calories without adding excessive amounts of cardio, which you seem to be doing.

Thank you John , as for now I did not consider carbs intake , but I don’t feel that’s power , I do cycling 4 days a week and no more power lift .

What do you suggest ?
No offense, you diet is beyond screwed up. I agree with keeping protein higher during cutting. I personally like 1.5 g/lb of bodyweight. Here is your breakdown:

Cals - 1600
Protein - 250/day - 1000 cals (62.5% of your cals)

This means you have 37.5% of macros left. Fats should be, at the minimum, 20% of your daily intake, if not a little higher. Fats will help control your hormones, especially saturated fats. Your energy levels may be low because your fats are so low. Not only that, your carbs are probably too high to be in ketosis, so your energy is going to be limited because of low carbs and your body is not using fat as fuel. Lastly, as I previously mentioned, your TDEE is around 2,250 cals; you are at a 650 calorie surplus. On top of that you stated you cycle 4 days a week. You are probably easily burning a few hundred calories, let's say 200. That means on those days you are at a 850 calories deficit, which of course, is going to effect your energy levels.

If you just started dieting, what do you plan on doing when progress slows? You're already performing a lot of cardio and your calories are already low and macros are out of whack.

Honestly, I wouldn't run any supplements right now until you have your diet and training in check. These are not magical pills and if your training and diet are off, which it seems like from my point of view, supplements are not going to help.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. You will not "feel" any natural test booster. Can it increase testosterone, yes. However, it is not going to elevated as if you were running testosterone. With that in mind, if you test levels are normal, they are still going to be in a normal range and will not make you hyper aggressive or have hyper energy. Can it make one feel better, sure, but it won't be to the extent as real testosterone.

2. It takes 2-3 weeks for a natural product to kick in. This is why people suggest running any natural anabolic for a full 8 weeks versus 4 weeks.

4. Your calories are way too low. I just plugged in your stats on a TDEE calculator. Does this mean the following number is your TDEE, no, there are other variables. With your stats, and I even used an office job energy expenditure with no training, your TDEE should be around 2,250 give or take. 1600 cals is too little, especially if you just began dieting. It is wise to slowly drop calories without adding excessive amounts of cardio, which you seem to be doing.

No offense, you diet is beyond screwed up. I agree with keeping protein higher during cutting. I personally like 1.5 g/lb of bodyweight. Here is your breakdown:

Cals - 1600

This means you have 37.5% of macros left. Fats should be, at the minimum, 20% of your daily intake, if not a little higher. Fats will help control your hormones, especially saturated fats. Your energy levels may be low because your fats are so low. Not only that, your carbs are probably too high to be in ketosis, so your energy is going to be limited because of low carbs and your body is not using fat as fuel. Lastly, as I previously mentioned, your TDEE is around 2,250 cals; you are at a 650 calorie surplus. On top of that you stated you cycle 4 days a week. You are probably easily burning a few hundred calories, let's say 200. That means on those days you are at a 850 calories deficit, which of course, is going to effect your energy levels.

If you just started dieting, what do you plan on doing when progress slows? You're already performing a lot of cardio and your calories are already low and macros are out of whack.

Honestly, I wouldn't run any supplements right now until you have your diet and training in check. These are not magical pills and if your training and diet are off, which it seems like from my point of view, supplements are not going to help.
^This might be 1 of the best posts I read on AM.

To OP, Alphamax won’t give you the results you want (if any), I would invest in a stimulant instead to help with energy and fat burn.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For AlphaMax, I usually notice increased libido fairly quick but not always. The other guys got you covered with everything ;)

daywalker81

Awards

Cals - 1600

Really , thank you million times , I will really change my macro to 2400 even not 2250 to cover up the deficiencies, you are in 100% correct and I really appreciate your intensive explaining , attached screenshot of sample of my diet meals , I usually take a protein bar that give me up to 370 calories that have 110 gram of fats
Appreciate again your support all way long , so You suggest me to stop alphamax for time being or keep going with the adjustment of my meals
I got your point the deficiencies in my meal should be covered up from fats mostly .

IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Really , thank you million times , I will really change my macro to 2400 even not 2250 to cover up the deficiencies, you are in 100% correct and I really appreciate your intensive explaining , attached screenshot of sample of my diet meals , I usually take a protein bar that give me up to 370 calories that have 110 gram of fats
Just so you are aware, this bar does not have 110g of fat. It has 12g of fat. Since fat is 9 calories per gram, you are getting 110 calories from fat, but not an actual 110 grams of fat. Grams and calories are entirely different.

Also, it looks like you are purchasing all of your meals? Have you considered cooking and prepping to save money?

daywalker81

Awards
Just so you are aware, this bar does not have 110g of fat. It has 12g of fat. Since fat is 9 calories per gram, you are getting 110 calories from fat, but not an actual 110 grams of fat. Grams and calories are entirely different.

Also, it looks like you are purchasing all of your meals? Have you considered cooking and prepping to save money?
Thank you again , I understand yes the difference grams and calories

Crabs = grams X 4
Fat = grams x 9
Protein = grams X 4

Appreciate it a lot for such information enlighten my life ,

Yes John , it’s my first time in my entire life having customized meals for me , I was just passing some stress time during my life and always work out and swimming get me out , for first time I order them and basically it’s not cheap to do so

But now I am getting a nutrition food scale and get back to old days were I used to cook in bulk for my own .

Healthy food always expensive compare to fast , canned ones with a lot of preserves Ingredients.

Based on TDEE calculation
I am deficient by almost 1000 calories

As my food order will end up on 28 July

I will add to my daily food intakes

100 grams of roasted almonds
2 grams of protein bar or / 1 Bar and 2 scope of protein shake iso 100 to compensate the missing fats and proteins

Beginning of August will aim to 2400 calories ( going into cutting ) what do you think ?

Do you suggest any workout strategies ,

I have Taskmaster by John Meadows as well as all his workout guide

Any recommendation for any brand of nutrition food scale ?

Do you agree or disagree with me to stop or continue Alphamax even after adjusting my daily calories intake with extra fats and protein and 100 grams carbs

Currently

My macro as following :

205 protein
91 fat
105 carbs max

Thank you all , really you are putting me on the right track , salute you all

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Crabs = grams X 4
Fat = grams x 9
Protein = grams X 4

Yes John , it’s my first time in my entire life having customized meals for me , I was just passing some stress time during my life and always work out and swimming get me out , for first time I order them and basically it’s not cheap to do so

But now I am getting a nutrition food scale and get back to old days were I used to cook in bulk for my own .

Healthy food always expensive compare to fast , canned ones with a lot of preserves Ingredients.

2 grams of protein bar or / 1 Bar and 2 scope of protein shake iso 100 to compensate the missing fats and proteins

Beginning of August will aim to 2400 calories ( going into cutting ) what do you think ?

Do you agree or disagree with me to stop or continue Alphamax even after adjusting my daily calories intake with extra fats and protein and 100 grams carbs

Currently

My macro as following :

205 protein
91 fat
105 carbs max

If those truly are your macros then you shouldn’t have a problem achieving your goals.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Crabs = grams X 4
Fat = grams x 9
Protein = grams X 4

Currently

My macro as following :

205 protein
91 fat
105 carbs max

Yes, I suggest keep going with AlphaMax. It is best ran for 8 weeks. With your new nutrition plan you should see great results. The better sleep, libido, and well being kicks in for me around week 2.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a good starting point. Be consistent and track you body weight, and make adjustments as needed. I would track this for a solid 2-3 weeks before making any changes to see how things go. By that point, if you start in at 2400 and aren't losing .5-1lb per week, decrease intake 200-300 calories.

Do you suggest any workout strategies
Keep it simple - I prefer a Push, Pull, Legs split, but it's up to you. I would aim to train 4-5 times per week if you can, and use challenging weights and push yourself.

They are all very similar - I got mine off Amazon for like $15

I would keep going with it. WIth a good diet and training setup you will benefit from having Alphamax in your lineup