Pro-Hormone for Bulking - First Cycle

Jpv20

Awards
Hi There Guys,

Im currently thinking on doing my first cycle of pro-hormones for bulking. Obvisouly if possible want to take something with minimal side effect.. So, as there are so many new stuff out there, I believe this community with experience will be the best to give some nice advices..

Objective would be to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass.. And after that, I will probably happy with my body as I don't have the objective to get huge since Im kinda short and don't like to see short guys with huge muscles..(just my opinion)

Ive been training for the last 3 years.. Current training routine, 5 or 6 days a week... Each day hitting a different part of the body.. Calories intake is in about 2300 calories per day..

Current stats are:

Weight - 145 pounds - 66 Kg
Height - 68 inches - 1.73 m
Body fat - about 12%

Current stack includes:

-Vector
-Follidrone
-Orange Triad Vitamins
-Fish Oil
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Whey
-Casein

My nutrition is on point and hitting the macros needed..

Looking forward for advices.

Thanks

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any particular reason for the casein? If it’s for pre-bed, there’s no advantage to casein over whey.

If you’re bulking, drop the BCAAS (they’re good to be dropped regardless)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Since it's your first run, HDrol might get you 10-15. DMZ will 100% get you it.

Jpv20

Awards
Thanks., are you referring to the super DMZ 5.0?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where are your main lifts at OP?

Kinda feels like you have one more year of decent natty gains tbh - weight and height suggest a bit of room for growth imho.

If your set on a ph then a 1/4 Andro run for 8 weeks at 330 a day on each would probably get you just under 10lbs lean mass with nearly no sides.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I'm in a similar boat and was thinking about doing PH since being natty is a long process. Before you do it though, make sure you get the PCT and Estrogen products BEFORE you even buy the PH products, because the good ones are ALWAYS sold out.

You don't want to be coming off a cycle with your testicles having shut off T production without a potent and effective post cycle booster. Also get some supps for your joints.

If I went the PH route I'd like metha quad since it has estrogen limiters and other liver aids included in the formula.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Where are your main lifts at OP?

Kinda feels like you have one more year of decent natty gains tbh - weight and height suggest a bit of room for growth imho.

If your set on a ph then a 1/4 Andro run for 8 weeks at 330 a day on each would probably get you just under 10lbs lean mass with nearly no sides.
1/4 Andros will be safest, but honestly I'm only an inch and a half or two taller than you and weigh 190lbs around 14-15% bf. So honestly if you upped your calories, continued your natty stack, and trained intensely, you should be able to put on some real solid mass. My stage weight for my show was 176lbs and I was about 5% bf (slight striations in glutes, veins in abs, etc). So there should be some more to gain naturally, if you didn't mind it taking a little longer.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post some pics? 12% body fat is pretty impressive.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would look into ******** turkesterone or BLR vector. Both are potent herbal anabolics.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My vote is DMZ, though it is not regarded as a beginner prohormone...I tend to find it quite easy on the system and low on side effects. I have a rougher time with Epistane or H-Drol. DMZ is perfect for bulking as well..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My vote is DMZ, though it is not regarded as a beginner prohormone...I tend to find it quite easy on the system and low on side effects. I have a rougher time with Epistane or H-Drol. DMZ is perfect for bulking as well..
Really? I’d thought Hdrol was supposed to be mild as hell... Though the sides with epistane-back pumps and dry joints- do tend to be understated. Still though, I wouldn’t tell anyone to take dmz the first time out.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane wrecks my tendons and joints. Hdrol super effective for me and no sides.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz and 4 andro. I used dmz in my first cycle and loved it. Just make sure to have NAC and tudaca