Adding pregnenolone and Dhea to a natural test boost stack 40+

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I've been holding off on Dhea for over 20 years waiting until I turned 40. I've know about it for a very long time and tried it off and on over the years, but never with any consistency. I've always said to myself, Wait until you're 40 and here I am.

So what do you guys think on adding Dhea and or pregnenolone to my supplement regimen? I don't want to use dermacrine, I don't want any type of shut down right now. I'll save that for when I'm ready to do a light andro stack. I've always like the 1 andro/4 andro combination for it's effects and low toxicity. I'm a good responder.

But right now I'm at the beginning of an natural test support stack. I'm using M test/sustain alpha(trying it out)/Inhibit-E. What do you guys think about adding the Dhea, Pregnelone, or both. My research over the years tells me there is a good chance of estrogen conversion with the dhea but also that a lot of older guys like it and have success.

Where do you think the research stands right now?.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking it for the last 7 years as part of TRT and I can say that nothing has provided as much benefit as this combo. It is nothing short of remarkable for energy, memory, and general well being. There are no benefits for test increase so don’t take it for that reason.

I take them sublingual, but others have good luck with transdermal.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I’ve been taking it for the last 7 years as part of TRT and I can say that nothing has provided as much benefit as this combo. It is nothing short of remarkable for energy, memory, and general well being. There are no benefits for test increase so don’t take it for that reason.

I take them sublingual, but others have good luck with transdermal.
What brand(s) and dosage are you using?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've never had estrogen sides on Dermacrine. And I've run it twice this year already on top of AAS.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in sublingual options and results as a 41 year old that is not on trt. Not looking for transdermal. Also feel great just the thought of possibly more energy and well being sound great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never had estrogen sides on Dermacrine. And I've run it twice this year already on top of AAS.
dermacrine is dhea/preg + anti aromatase....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to admit I've been holding off on Dhea for over 20 years waiting until I turned 40. I've know about it for a very long time and tried it off and on over the years, but never with any consistency. I've always said to myself, Wait until you're 40 and here I am.

So what do you guys think on adding Dhea and or pregnenolone to my supplement regimen? I don't want to use dermacrine, I don't want any type of shut down right now. I'll save that for when I'm ready to do a light andro stack. I've always like the 1 andro/4 andro combination for it's effects and low toxicity. I'm a good responder.

But right now I'm at the beginning of an natural test support stack. I'm using M test/sustain alpha(trying it out)/Inhibit-E. What do you guys think about adding the Dhea, Pregnelone, or both. My research over the years tells me there is a good chance of estrogen conversion with the dhea but also that a lot of older guys like it and have success.

I suggest you keep the dose of inhibit-e on the low side...sustain alpha is very effective for estrogen control.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Adding it can only benefit you. You may want to look at either iron legion products or dermacrine that has both.

You can use code chef for a 25% discount.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided to add the dhea to supplement regimen and also pregnenolone that I'm waiting to arrive. My reasoning is this, I'm 40 now and my body is making roughly half the dhea that it was when I was 20. That's a rough estimate.

So when I was 20 and my body was making twice as much dhea It was turning into estrogen at anything more then a normal amount. So there is no reason to believe my body will turn the supplemental dhea will turn into estrogen at a higher rate.

I got some real 99% dhea made from cholesterol instead of wild yams its supposed to be better. Ill let you know ho it goes but so far so good.

Whats a good dose for the pregelone in your opinion? Also the dhea I was thinking 150mg on that

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proper dosage for both is dependent on bloodwork. Did you test for DHEA-S and pregnenolone?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Proper dosage for both is dependent on bloodwork. Did you test for DHEA-S and pregnenolone?
No I'm just winging it based on the fact that im 40 now. Started with a 100mg dhea and prob start at like 20mg preg when I get it today.I could ask for a blood test when i see my doc at the end of the month

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I'm just winging it based on the fact that im 40 now. Started with a 100mg dhea and prob start at like 20mg preg when I get it today.I could ask for a blood test when i see my doc at the end of the month
Highly recommend getting pregnenolone and DHEA-S bloodwork. I’m 58 and here is my level:
IMG_5105.JPG

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Highly recommend getting pregnenolone and DHEA-S bloodwork. I’m 58 and here is my level:
View attachment 168127
Are you on supplementation of dhea or trt or anything like that? I know everyone is different but from my reading the seem to suggest that anyone at 58 has low levels. I will ask for a test I wanted to get test checked anyway. I was already planning on bringing it up at my appointment to see what she says

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would you see from high or elevated dhea levels compared to normal 40 year old levels?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you on supplementation of dhea or trt or anything like that? I know everyone is different but from my reading the seem to suggest that anyone at 58 has low levels. I will ask for a test I wanted to get test checked anyway. I was already planning on bringing it up at my appointment to see what she says
TRT for 4 years. Supplementing 25 mg per day for the last year. Waiting on transdermal DHEA to try increasing my levels into the 500-600 optimal range.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
TRT for 4 years. Supplementing 25 mg per day for the last year. Waiting on transdermal DHEA to try increasing my levels into the 500-600 optimal range.
Nice, I'm just on a natural test boosting cycle right now which I know is not going to do much besides support. I've done test before so I'm not expecting anything crazy just looking to maximize my natural levels which I think are good, At least normal anyway.

I can say Ive added the dhea only a few days ago and the pregnanalone yesterday but I'm def feeling good so far. I thought I noticed more energy yesterday and friday. I def got more stuff done but its so hard to say for sure, I started with 50mg preg I think im going to cut it to 25

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What App is that?
It’s my app and it’s called MyBloodTracker. Available only for iPhone and iPad for now.

Keeping bloodwork records, clear enough to quickly show your doctor old versus new values, can be difficult. Not any more.

MyBloodTracker iPhone app is the answer to track your bloodwork:

myBloodTracker
https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

-All tests stored locally on your iPhone/iPad
-Features over 200 blood tests with customizable ranges and units.
-Full male/female hormone panels
-Once you enter the test results, it instantly indicates if you are in or out of range.
-With a touch of the button it graphs all your test results to indicate if you are trending high or low.

It really is your answer to keeping bloodwork organized.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s my app and it’s called MyBloodTracker. Available only for iPhone and iPad for now.

Keeping bloodwork records, clear enough to quickly show your doctor old versus new values, can be difficult. Not any more.

MyBloodTracker iPhone app is the answer to track your bloodwork:

myBloodTracker
https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

-All tests stored locally on your iPhone/iPad
-Features over 200 blood tests with customizable ranges and units.
-Full male/female hormone panels
-Once you enter the test results, it instantly indicates if you are in or out of range.
-With a touch of the button it graphs all your test results to indicate if you are trending high or low.

It really is your answer to keeping bloodwork organized.
When you say “my app,” did you develop it?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say “my app,” did you develop it?
Designed and directed an IOS developer in the creation of it. I’m still learning XCode and soon will take over improving it.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Designed and directed an IOS developer in the creation of it. I’m still learning XCode and soon will take over improving it.
That’s so awesome man! Congrats! Very interested in app development myself.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s so awesome man! Congrats! Very interested in app development myself.
Thanks man. Just know that there’s no money in it unless it’s a game or social media app.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Just know that there’s no money in it unless it’s a game or social media app.
Good to know. I have an idea, won’t share it on here, but I think it would help a small group of people and make their lives easier. But I’m gonna download your app.