Stack info

1. Stack info

Hi all.

New to the site. I have a quick question to throw out there. I have just started taking Follidrone, and was wondering if I can stack it with vector which I also purchased at the same time. Look forward to the response.

Regards

Andre

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dra View Post
    Hi all.

New to the site. I have a quick question to throw out there. I have just started taking Follidrone, and was wondering if I can stack it with vector which I also purchased at the same time. Look forward to the response.

Regards

Andre
    Absolutely. Many here have, including myself, with very good results
    •   

3. Thanks for the feed back Ironkill. Are both products just as good for fat burning? Trying to keep my body fat low.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dra View Post
    Hi all.

Regards

Andre
    Yes you can. I have been running it for 2 moths, in the 3rd month I'm gonna add in Virion, and the 4th month I'm adding in Letrone. Very good stacked together.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Yep like others have said you definitely can stack them together. They should get you nice results! Both great quality products.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Info For Mmv2
    By grazidi in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:00 PM
  2. stack info
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:29 AM
  3. stack info