Looking for best thermogenic/fat loss *powder*

john10960

Awards
Reason I specify powder is because most capsules have gelatin and I am vegetarian.

Thanks!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason I specify powder is because most capsules have gelatin and I am vegetarian.

Thanks!
I’m a big fan of ALCAR on an empty stomach. Specifically in the AM before my coffee. And you can do it at other times on empty. Non stim fat burning supp, stacked with some caffeine pretty good approach.

john10960

Awards
Thanks.

What does everyone think about fitmax?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered fitmax. Will let people know how it goes
fitmax gets good reviews and it is made by a reputable company, pretty sure you will see good results!!!

good luck!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered fitmax. Will let people know how it goes
I am in love with FitMax, yes I'm a Performax Labs rep, however that doesn't skew my thoughts. For instance our very high stim product is not my cup of tea lol, so I don't have personal experience with StimMax.

With that said, FitMax is amazing to me for clean energy, uplifted mood, and great so far for fatloss. Did you order the new Orange Mango? It's amazing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in love with FitMax, yes I'm a Performax Labs rep, however that doesn't skew my thoughts. For instance our very high stim product is not my cup of tea lol, so I don't have personal experience with StimMax.

With that said, FitMax is amazing to me for clean energy, uplifted mood, and great so far for fatloss. Did you order the new Orange Mango? It's amazing
got any samples of stimmax, would like to try it!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get nervous when I read "thyroid". I would only be ok with taking it if it optimizes i.e adaptogenic effects on thyroid. I wouldnt want to take something that increases thyroid hormones.
pyrobatt is a genius with thyroids and supps that work with them
He can answer that for you

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
Could always open the caps and just dump the powder out, no need to actually consume the caps if you want to avoid gelatin.

If you are set on looking for a powder I would recommend Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d (war or raw depending if you like alpha yo), innovapharm enduralean, or BioCor Nutrition Alphagen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could always open the caps and just dump the powder out, no need to actually consume the caps if you want to avoid gelatin.

If you are set on looking for a powder I would recommend Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d (war or raw depending if you like alpha yo), innovapharm enduralean, or BioCor Nutrition Alphagen.
I've never tried enduralean, but bloodsh3d raw and biocor alphagen are top notch!!!