• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated above new one has been out already .. site hopefully is up soon

If you missed it on the new one .. here is the formula

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 capsules

Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extracted for (-)-Dehydrololiolide) – 500 mg.

Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for Isolicoflavonol) – 400 mg.

Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) – 400 mg.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) – 400 mg.

Hesperidin – 200 mg.

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Commiphora myrrha) – 100 mg.

Let’s examine the potential benefits from healthy estrogen regulation and management as well as the other potential benefits from Inhibit-E:

Helps Lower Estrogen AND Promotes Healthy Estrogen Regulation & Metabolism*

Maximize Natural Testosterone Production*

Promote Hard, Lean, Dry Muscle Gains*

Promote Enhanced Body Composition*

Shed Excess Fluid Weight*

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no problem bro

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Would running inhibit e as a standalone for 8 weeks tank estrogen levels? Has anyone tried that cycle?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would running inhibit e as a standalone for 8 weeks tank estrogen levels? Has anyone tried that cycle?
I personally have not. I don’t think it will tank your e levels but definitely reduce them. I don’t see a reason you couldn’t run it stand alone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could. It would just reduce your levels if they are high.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated above you should be allright esp running it as a solo product .. max ive done is 6 weeks and had no issues

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what's better, Inhibit-E or Reduce XT? Am I confused that they sort of do the same thing...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit E is a natural estrogen blocker. It can help you firm up and lose some weight especially if you’re holding some water from a somewhat higher estrogen level. Reduce XT is going to help with cortisol levels. High cortisol levels means high stress for the body and it’s going to want to hang on to the body fat. Lowering cortisol is a very underrated method to losing weight in my opinion. If you have the funds do both!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inhibit E is a natural estrogen blocker. It can help you firm up and lose some weight especially if you’re holding some water from a somewhat higher estrogen level. Reduce XT is going to help with cortisol levels. High cortisol levels means high stress for the body and it’s going to want to hang on to the body fat. Lowering cortisol is a very underrated method to losing weight in my opinion. If you have the funds do both!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response! I'm thinking of running X-Gels with M-Test, might add one of these or both!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be found from $37-40 .. just searched it real quick and see it for $39 in stock

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys! Nice to hear some feedback on Inhibit E! Interested to see how I will respond to the product! Also excited to give reduce xt a shot as well!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would get Letrone. 1 cap a day ...you can run it 60 days. Its powerful, a great value and much more effective imo.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I would get Letrone. 1 cap a day ...you can run it 60 days. Its powerful, a great value and much more effective imo.
I've heard letrone is more unforgiving on joints. Thoughts on that? Wanted to try this supplement as well. I literally want to try every supplement. I could be rich if I just saved my money

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also double the price and inhibit E will most likely be enough for what you’re looking for. I do rep for SNS but I personally prefer Inhibit E over Letrone. Virtus is the strong OTC AI in my opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. For me it’s hard to beat inhibit e.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Also double the price and inhibit E will most likely be enough for what you’re looking for. I do rep for SNS but I personally prefer Inhibit E over Letrone. Virtus is the strong OTC AI in my opinion.
Hey dude, I see you rep for sns, I'm about to pull the trigger on sns vaso6 and agmatine xt, would these make for a great pump when taken at the same time in your opinion?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude, I see you rep for sns, I'm about to pull the trigger on sns vaso6 and agmatine xt, would these make for a great pump when taken at the same time in your opinion?
I know you weren't asking me, but SNS agmatine XT is a staple of mine and has been for over a year. Agmatine has so many benefits other than just pump. It also keeps you pumped all day long when you take 1 in morning and 1 later in afternoon and a lot of people like agmatine before bed believe it or not.

As far as pump benefits, I have used a few bottles of SNS vaso6 and it definitely has a HUGE improvement when it comes to pump versus just the agmatine. I stack the two together almost every day, only I do not waste the vaso6 on rest days.

If you are only using pre workout, I would get the powder agmatine since you get a lot more bang for your buck. Good luck

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I love the SNS agmatine XT. Take it with a solid serving of carbs 30-50g or more a couple hours before your workout and take the vaso6 15-20 minutes before.

I usually use that protocol but using glycofuse (which has a full dose of agmatine in it) and I have been getting phenomenal results in the gym as far as pump and muscle fullness

spezzy

Awards
First time trying Inhibit E. Took 1 last night, 1 this morning, 1 with dinner today. At this point I want to say it's placebo, but my libido definitely feels up.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never noticed this phenomenon called 'pumps '

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First time trying Inhibit E. Took 1 last night, 1 this morning, 1 with dinner today. At this point I want to say it's placebo, but my libido definitely feels up.
Updates on your thoughts after a few days? Dosing 3x daily?

spezzy

Awards
Updates on your thoughts after a few days? Dosing 3x daily?
I'm dosing twice daily for now, but may bump up to 3x. Libido is up, and have lost a surprising amount of water weight. Today will be my first workout on it, have unfortunately been slammed with work since I received it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm dosing twice daily for now, but may bump up to 3x. Libido is up, and have lost a surprising amount of water weight. Today will be my first workout on it, have unfortunately been slammed with work since I received it.
Any idea what your E2 was prior to starting Inhibit-E?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mine was on the up pretty early on with inhibit e. Kicked in less than a week in haha

spezzy

Awards
I definitely enjoy Inhibit E. I stopped a couple of days ago to try to Olympus Labs' new product.

Deelish35

Awards
I'm pretty sure this is an outdated comment and the current formula is the new one. We are launching a brand new website so we haven't been updating this one very often!
Can women take this formula safely?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started Inhibit-e (and Cissus Quadrangularis) recently. Could one or the other cause lower blood pressure and light-headedness?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started Inhibit-e (and Cissus Quadrangularis) recently. Could one or the other cause lower blood pressure and light-headedness?
I have taken both, and did not experience that. However, when taking something that regulates estrogen, you may lose water weight, and cissus is a good anti inflammatory. I could see a slight drop in blood pressure if you had heightened BP, but not anything drastic if you generally have normal range BP.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take this while cutting or would that be way too extreme.