Test base for 1 Andro Cycle?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I have never ran 1 andro. When running 1 Andro does there need to be a test base such as dermacrine?

Thanks for the help!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always used a 4 andro supp like Chemical 4 when running 1 andro. It’s a much better test base and also provides lean muscle mass

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You are definitely gong to need a Test/DHT base for 1-Andro. It will prevent the common lethargy, low libido and brain fog side effects of solo 1-Andro. Epi-Andro (Epiandrosterone) is a great DHT base as it increases both strength and aggression, it also has great hardening and leaning effects.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You are definitely gong to need a Test/DHT base for 1-Andro. It will prevent the common lethargy, low libido and brain fog side effects of solo 1-Andro. Epi-Andro (Epiandrosterone) is a great DHT base as it increases both strength and aggression, it also has great hardening and leaning effects.
Thanks for the advice! So Epi andro as a base Along with 1 andro is the way to go. Can you check out my other post and let me know how that cycle would be if I threw in Epi Andro?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! So Epi andro as a base Along with 1 andro is the way to go. Can you check out my other post and let me know how that cycle would be if I threw in Epi Andro?
Weeks 1-10
Epi-Andro at 500-1000mg per day
+
1-Andro at 300-400mg per day

PCT with a pharma grade SERM, either
Clomid
(50/25/25/25/25)
or
Nolva
(40/40/20/20/10)

Which you can stack with any natty test booster, natty anabolic and cortisol reduction products that you like.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Any reason for the higher Nolvadex dosages? I did a M-Sten, LGD 4033 Cycle and did 20/20/10/10 Nolvadex

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Any reason for the higher Nolvadex dosages? I did a M-Sten, LGD 4033 Cycle and did 20/20/10/10 Nolvadex
1)Better to be safe than sorry.
2)EPI-andro has anti-estrogen effects so there's a slight chance of rebound post-cycle, which the highre and longer Nolva dosing will prevent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DERMACRINE

cheftepesh1