super sensitive nipples on D Aspartic Acid

IdealBeast

Awards
Hey guys, I am new here and wanted to reach out and see if anyone can share experience or knowledge.
I've read multiple posts and it seems like this a common thing, but I have been taking D aspartic acid for 3 days (3 g/day) and both my nipples are extremely sensitive. This started on day 2.

My question is, will this go to full on gyno if I don't stop the DAA? I can deal with sensitive nipples, but if this is a sign I should stop now, then I want to stop before it's too late. Don't have any immediate access to AI's or estrogen blockers(i dont think...I am in NYC tho so they are probably easy to get, just don't know where)....I saw there's something called Myomin, a natural estrogen blocker that I can pick up at a pharmacy.

If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well first stop rubbing it on your nipples, jk. Are you taking anything else with it? It's been a long while since I've used it, but that seems like an excessive reaction in such a short amount of time.

IdealBeast

Awards
thanks for the response...I'm just taking creatine and protein (certain its not from those obviously). Agreee, it's wild, I guess I am super sensitive to it. I'm super skeptical that DAA even raises test levels, but 100% guaranteed my nips are sensitive from the stuff

IdealBeast

Awards
I am thinking I'll pick up Myomin tomorrow just to be on the safe side.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am thinking I'll pick up Myomin tomorrow just to be on the safe side.....
Yeah, just drop the DAA...that’s so 10 years ago..

That Myomin looks interesting. I am not quite sure what to think of it but it looks interesting :)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inhibit P from SNS is what you need. It’s not from estrogen. It’s prolactin

Nameanking

Awards
My last run of daa I got gyno. Never had gyno before. I would get to the point to almost getting it before and I would stop. The last time I went 2 weeks over. It was pretty bad. Nearly gone now after getting tests done. I ended up getting letrozol to help get rid of it. I've taken prohormones before and never got a hint of gyno. Some reason daa triggers it for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand Daa is it if you dont mind?

The sodium-d aspartic acid I think is good to go from the two lab results ive had, one three weeks after a sodium -daa run and another 2 weeks after a sodium daa run(same brand) Testosterone was at its highest after sodium-Daa both times, and I tested a total of five times before the endo put me on testosterone replacement therapy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit P from SNS is what you need. It’s not from estrogen. It’s prolactin
This may not be a bad idea to pick up some inhibit-p and see if it helps.

IdealBeast

Awards
Thanks for the responese......I will look that up Inhibit-P. If I get that, do I stay on the DAA?

The brand of DAA is from AI Sports.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responese......I will look that up Inhibit-P. If I get that, do I stay on the DAA?

Yes absolutely. We made Inhibit P specifically for products likev DAA and M1A

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What brand Daa is it if you dont mind?

The sodium-d aspartic acid I think is good to go from the two lab results ive had, one three weeks after a sodium -daa run and another 2 weeks after a sodium daa run(same brand) Testosterone was at its highest after sodium-Daa both times, and I tested a total of five times before the endo put me on testosterone replacement therapy
This may not be a bad idea to pick up some inhibit-p and see if it helps.
Good stuff AI Sports Sodium Daa is the stuff Ive used and got labs on.

You can try inhibit-p which the ingredient its l -dopa which reduces prolactin

I had bloodwork after DAA and prolactin was 38. They did a brain scan to make sure I didnt have a begin tumor. I started on l-dopa 99 % and proaclic went down to 5.

It doesn't sound like yours is prolactin , it sounds like yours is estrogen related because as daa converts to testosterone , it converts to estrogen as well. Have you ever had gyno in the past?

Guys who have had it as a kid or at some time seem to have more issues on sodium d aspartic acid. Guys, whove never had issues , dont seem to

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Waittt a minute ? lol seriously asking , is this a joke guys? Gyno from DAA ? Bud daa won't give you gyno , my recommendation would be to not waste your money on other products if you truely think you have an estrogen issue go get bloodwork done but I'm willing to bet it ain't the DAA . Specially after 2 days .

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
From OP's problem to the recommendations to buy something to correct a non existant problem is a complete joke, right?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s prolactin

L-dopa
P-5-P (b6)
zinc

research chem if you need stronger

IdealBeast

Awards
Ok so I did not take the DAA today and my nipples are not sensitive like they were the last couple days( I can slightly feel them still, sensation is nothing like it was)......It's def the DAA. I can't say this is gyno, but there is something in it that is making my nips super sensitive.

I went ahead and got DIM. Debating on continuing with the DAA.........

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something seems off as I reread the info. I would see a doctor before you buy more stuff.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I did not take the DAA today and my nipples are not sensitive like they were the last couple days( I can slightly feel them still, sensation is nothing like it was)......It's def the DAA. I can't say this is gyno, but there is something in it that is making my nips super sensitive.

It’s 100% mental and not DAA

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

If you think DAA is causing yoru nipples to be sensitive...you need to see a psychiatrist lmao.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This study could give it merit:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

This says different:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

This says, it may up estrogen:
https://atpscience.com/the-daa-d-aspartic-acid-paradox/

Literature review
There have been numerous animal studies confirming the varying actions of DAA to either increase or decrease testosterone and estrogen depending on reproductive cycles. The studies confirmed that DAA is capable of increasing testosterone release and subsequent estrogen production by increasing aromatase activity. The studies on lizards and frogs can’t really relate to humans so they started testing on mammals and came to the same conclusions.
Looking at all that, there is a possibility OP is right....

-honestly, OP must be really sensitive for that to happen IdealBeast , you are a special breed, LOL

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
From OP's problem to the recommendations to buy something to correct a non existant problem is a complete joke, right?
How do you know this problem doesn't exist? Are you his doctor?

You realise that DAA induces PRL release as a part of its mechanism of action, right? This hasn't yet been explored in humans, granted, but that doesn't mean that connection does not exist.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You realise that DAA induces PRL release as a part of its mechanism of action, right? This hasn't yet been explored in humans, granted, but that doesn't mean that connection does not exist.
The studies say it may be possible.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

His Dr would recommend Inhibit P, right? lmao....

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of people report puffy nipples from daa. It's almost certain that it does increase prolactin as well as testosterone. I got puffy nipples from daa both times I took it. Very noticeable not mild. Nipples were definitely puffy and when I stopped daa it went away both times

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Hey guys, I am new here (first post and it involves 'super sensitive nipples', ROFL) and wanted to reach out and see if anyone can share experience or knowledge (fingers crossed)
I've read multiple posts and it seems like this a common thing ( it is????), but I have been taking D aspartic acid for 3 days (3 g/day) and both my nipples are extremely sensitive. This started on day 2. (perhaps STOP TAKING THIS MUCH!! Or maybe you like "super sensitive nipples")

My question is, will this go to full on gyno if I don't stop the DAA? I can deal with sensitive nipples, but if this is a sign I should stop now, then I want to stop before it's too late. Don't have any immediate access to AI's or estrogen blockers(i dont think...I am in NYC tho so they are probably easy to get, just don't know where)....I saw there's something called Myomin, a natural estrogen blocker that I can pick up at a pharmacy.

If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated!
Seems like you are pretty worried about this. Think of it from a risk/reward standpoint.

Take DAA and get "super sensitive nipples" or dont take DAA and be a normal human being that doesnt post a thread about "super sensitive nipples" Jeez dude, this is the dumbest thing I have scene on the internet today.

Also you live in New York city and dont have access to an AI? In NYC?

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
I cant believe this is a serious thread. Come on guys, everyone resisted the urge?

I hear girls love a guy who is caring, sincere, and has "super sensitive nipples".

My new band is going to be called.."super sensitive nipples".

Do they lactate?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
His Dr would recommend Inhibit P, right? lmao....
Did I pimp a product in my post? Are you always so arrogant?

It's better to be helpful rather than condescending. Perhaps point OP in the right direction rather than making fun of them. Be useful, not useless.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thinks its you bro, but I may be wrong lol....
Saying someone should see a psychiatrist because you don't believe in a genuine concern they have is hardly constructive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thinks its you bro, but I may be wrong lol....
Jiigzz is right on Inhibit-P. Its a sound product and works -but dosing has to be accordingly. It lowered my prolactin when taking 3 caps twice a day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saying someone should see a psychiatrist because you don't believe in a genuine concern they have is hardly constructive.
On the other hand, if OP experiences sides from an OTC supplement, he just could get "off". bigsmall only made fun of the situation that got blown out of proportions.
Hasn't "Serious Nutrition Solutions" some kind of "chill pill" you could offer? ;)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took Sodium d aspartic acid before and I got very lethargic and libido went down. I through in SNS inhibit P 2 caps a day and my libido skyrocketed to unbearable levels as well as energy. It’s a no brainer for me. I actually love that combo my balls got huge. Next time I’ll be using D aspartic acid calcium chelate with inhibit p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On the other hand, if OP experiences sides from an OTC supplement, he just could get "off". bigsmall only made fun of the situation that got blown out of proportions.
Hasn't "Serious Nutrition Solutions" some kind of "chill pill" you could offer? ;)
That's coming out 4th quarter 2018 ;)

fordmandiesel

Awards
Anything that raises test for me doesn’t matter what it is, gives me puffy sensitive nips, it’s prolactin, but let’s be honest your not going to gain anything from a inhibit p and daa run, just drop the daa