IML 1 Andro 6 weeks review in 1 post

M

mintberrie13

Awards
First i would like to say hi. long time reader but first crack at a review, keep up the good work and education through sarcasm my bros.

I ran 1 andro at 4-5 caps a day for 6 weeks as well as the cycle support by IML and my animal pak vitamins. My diet was as much clean food as i could stomach with a few bad days thrown in. ( im only human)

i am 27 years old and have been lifting and boxing since 20. 176 lbs before cycle 12% BF

The reason i chose this for a cycle was because my first cycle was at age 20 where i took Spawn a oral Tren. i was so not ready for that and long story short as most dumb young kids experiments it went horribly. So after 7 years clean i felt i was ready to look into something mild and try to get over my plateau.

in the first two weeks i noticed more energy in the gym and very fast recovery. my sets of 3 quickly became sets of 5 without much extra effort. no real size gains though. Sex drive spiked hard for week 1-2 but then dipped off a bit. ill get to this more later.

weeks 3-4 was where things improved as far as strength and size. getting massive pumps and my lifts were starting to climb. hit personal bests on bench, squat, curls, deadlifts, and military press. the size still was slow and small but it was improving and i was suprised at my weight increasing at this point i went from 176 to 180. ( never been over 180 in my life thought it was impossible.)

weeks 5-6 at this point everyone at work is asking my what the F is going on. lots of cool compliments and people asking me how i gained so much mass. in reality it was about 7 lbs but people acted like it was 30. The BF% drop i was hoping for never happened but i was still happy to get stronger and fill out my clothes. had to throw a bunch away actually. heres some of the numbers for those are interested.

pre cycle bests
Flat bench 225-8
dumb bell shoulder press 90's for 10
squat 225-10 i know this sucks plagued by multiple quad injuries
curls 100-10

post cycle numbers
flat bench 225-11 and did a single for 280 which i had never attempted before
DB shoulders 90's for 15 this was getting insane as dont have anything above 90's at home
squat 240-10 ill take it
curls 125-10

im now 3 weeks into PCt and feeling good size is still on and lifts are still maintaining. weight is coming down and i believe this is due to eating less. this stuff made me eat like a pregnant panda.

I think 1 andro is a good product if you are not expecting the world and want something to produce some small but solid gains. Also the side effects were very friendly as this was the part i had been scarred about from before. no anxiety no mood swings no sleepless nights and no insane rage. sex drive was down but it was not as bad as i had read. sure i wasn't thinking about it much but when my GF was around we still had sex and preformed just fine. Also lethargy has been claimed by a lot of users and i suppose there was some but i work construction and still came home and lifted every day. just need to suck it up i guess.

well thats it for now guys i will definitely run this again and probably go for 8 weeks next time as week 5-6 was just starting to get great. It is a bit pricey but if your like me a few hundred bucks for 7lb of lean mass and 0 side effects/shutdown is well worth it.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good review but what are you using for PCT?

M

mintberrie13

Awards
I used Rebirth with post cycle 3x and cycle support. I also have 60 tabs of 20mg Nolva in case of anything but I was a little nervous about it so i was going to use it if i needed it. i have been shut down before and i am far from it right now. i know i could take some slack for the PCT but it has worked fine and ill use the nolva on my next run which will be heavier. just testing the waters here after 7 years off the PH's

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent review