Any new supposed that actually work?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been back into training for about a year, hadn’t worried about supposed too much besides creatine and a pre workout. Used to use a bunch of stuff years ago before all the bans. The designer prohormones are gone, sarms are as good as gone. Most of the newer stuff I see appears to be garbage.

Years ago, we had good AI’s available, 6bromo, etc. Test boosters that actually worked. All the new rules took away all the stuff I was familiar with. What’s out there with the new stuff that actually works for somebody looking to take the next step and get an edge?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New supposed what

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What’s out there with the new stuff that actually works for somebody looking to take the next step and get an edge?
Welcome to the forum. The bans and restrictions on what's available has definitely made it a challenge to go above and beyond. SARMs are still accessible from the right sources, and RC's are still available as well.

From a natural perspective, there have been a few ingredients and products that have resonated well. The ones that come to mind would be epicatechin, ecdysteriods, and phosphatidic acid. These can be found in a bunch of different natural products, but be mindful of the standardization and amount per serving with some products. I would suggest reading up on Massmax, which has been getting great feedback as a natural strength and size building product.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
A few good ones are dmz, msten, m1-alpha, trest, those all work great.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andros are very popular and mild.
Sarms are ok most are not worth the time or money though.
Epi is a solid ingredient that contributes to muscle fullness.
ARA is still great for making you feel sore as hell

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax has users gaining 4-7lbs on average. There are plenty of logs you can search through.

ArA still gets tons of great feedback.

The new testboosters still have their place. I use them for libido, feeling good mentally, better sleep, strength, etc. Alphamax and M-test are my preferred. Obviously they can't be compared to the days when products were spiked.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typo in the thread title, stupid auto correct on the iPad.

DMZ, as in dimethazine? Thought that got banned.

And what ever happened to Thermolife? I remember they made some good stuff but it looks like they’re out of the game.

Ara is out for me. Have two herniated discs and feel like taking something like that would just cause problems.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It wasmt specifically named in the ban. I can still get in the supp shops in town here

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Black Lion research Vector is natural and works better than Ostarine and blows away ARA imo. Its also an anti inflammatory unlike ARA. And it does need to be cycled.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My top two supplements for strictly gains are MassMax and ArA. I have a herniated disk and DDD and ArA doesn’t make it worse. I run ArA so much also lol but that doesn’t mean you won’t see sides.

MassMax will increase appetite and strength gains. All of the loggers (sponsored and unsponsored) have seen the same results.

For test boosters, M test, AlphaMax and kingsblood are the most popular.

FD2 is a really nice addition to many stacks.

Forskolin you probably know about but using it between 50-100mg (depending on what you can handle) is really worth looking into.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah forskolin was already on my radar. Been around a while. I’m amazed the government hasn’t found a reason to take it away.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah forskolin was already on my radar. Been around a while. I’m amazed the government hasn’t found a reason to take it away.
Probably because it’s Dr Oz approved

You need any help choosing pre workouts? There are always a ton of new ones coming and old formulas going. Especially when you have stepped away from the forum for some time. Can me overwhelming.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some recommendations, or what I use/prefer.

Test Boosters: Iconic Sustain Alpha( I run it year around and have for a few years now), OL K1ngs Blood(no built in AI, proven ingrediants, great formula). Together they will rock you hard.

Natty Anabolics: Vector(really enjoyed my run back in may. Going to use again for my PCT), Mass Max XT(Awesome Formula, great reviews), Any of the second gen Epi' products(Ep1logue, Follodrine 2.0, Epic Gainz),

Hormonal: Dermacrine(DHEA+Pregnalone[Mood boost, strength gains, weight loss, energy, and minimally suppressive, if at all) Epiandro/Andro(Converts to DHT, increases mood, energy amd fat loss, hardens muscles, and minimally suppressive, of at all): Alpha Gainz Alpha Andro TD, Muscle Gelz Andro hard.

Fat loss: Evomuse DCP for non-stop and OL Ignite(if you aren't to sensetive to alpha yohimbe).

My Code "Ape will save you 25% on Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, and Alpha Andro over at the Iconic Formulations website.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably because it’s Dr Oz approved

You need any help choosing pre workouts? There are always a ton of new ones coming and old formulas going. Especially when you have stepped away from the forum for some time. Can me overwhelming.
Always up for a solid preworkout. Using CN3 currently(I’ve never felt like reg creatine did anything for me) along with plasmagen nitrate. Total war is ok. I’m always up for a new one after I use what I have.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always up for a solid preworkout. Using CN3 currently(I’ve never felt like reg creatine did anything for me) along with plasmagen nitrate. Total war is ok. I’m always up for a new one after I use what I have.
Stim or non stim?

HyperMax contains no creatine. So you are free to add whatever type of creatine you like best. It’s a pretty strong formula stim wise. I suggest new users start with 1/2 scoop and go from there. HyperMax is buy one get one 50% off at TF supplements

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6376/hypermax-xt.html

StimMax is strong as well. If you want just pure energy and no other ingredients, StimMax is something to consider.

I really enjoyed OG mesomorph. Haven’t tried the new version but right now it’s buy 1 get 1 40% off at TF Supplements.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/search/keyword/Mesomorph

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plasmagen nitrate has stims, def need some stims in my preworkout. Also really love a good pump.

What about nutrient partitioners? Used to use anabolic pump, but it’s gone. Did keto for a long time. Stayed on after dropping some weight just because I felt so much better. Back on the carbs of late but afraid of putting on fat.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plasmagen nitrate has stims, def need some stims in my preworkout. Also really love a good pump.

What about nutrient partitioners? Used to use anabolic pump, but it’s gone. Did keto for a long time. Stayed on after dropping some weight just because I felt so much better. Back on the carbs of late but afraid of putting on fat.
To be honest with you, I’ve only used slinmax recently. I took it solo for the first 8 weeks to see how I react. I enjoyed the run. Now I like to stack it with AlphaMax or another product like it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been back into training for about a year, hadn’t worried about supposed too much besides creatine and a pre workout. Used to use a bunch of stuff years ago before all the bans. The designer prohormones are gone, sarms are as good as gone. Most of the newer stuff I see appears to be garbage.

Years ago, we had good AI’s available, 6bromo, etc. Test boosters that actually worked. All the new rules took away all the stuff I was familiar with. What’s out there with the new stuff that actually works for somebody looking to take the next step and get an edge?
Pre workouts - there are so many out there that are now well dosed and effective. Look at products from Performax Labs, Olympus, Controlled Labs, and too many more to mention

Ergogenic Aids - these contain creatine and other ingredients to help with recovery, performance, and body composition. IntraMax, Ergonine, Finish

Test Boosters - AlphaMax, M-Test, Kingsblood

Natty Anabolics - MassMax, Vector, Fd 2.0, Epilogue, ArA

Fat Loss - Assassinate, FitMax, OxyMax, anything from Evomuse

Rich Bert

Awards

Look at Like A Pro Supplements. Best dosed EAA and Pre workouts on the market . Expensive but clean stuff.

Its all i use now.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP, any update on products you are looking at?
Im on slinmax, letrone and kingsblood now.

Gonna start epilogue in a week.

Planning DMZ for mid september.

Also looking at vector.

Planning ECA, trueshred and topical clen when its time to cut.

Wedding in 12 months, honeymoon in the small swimsuit capital of the world(Ibiza). Get some.

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
DMZ
MassMax???
ArA???

epicatechin. which brands??
ecdysteriods. which brands??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also looking at vector.

Wedding in 12 months, honeymoon in the small swimsuit capital of the world(Ibiza). Get some.
How are you liking that stack? Sounds good.

And congrats!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Also looking at vector.

if you are looking for a carrier for td clen check out iron legions salvo.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Slin Max makes me feel like my muscles are going to explode. None of my shirts fit right with this stuff.

I started off easy on the letrone. Started a cap a day today, but was doing eod for a few days first. Im on vaca in Cabo, since friday but heading gback home tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was looking at that product yesterday. Its a leading candidate.
I haven't messed with homebrews for awhile, i'm not even sure what is available out there today-but the salvo carrier is the same that is used in several products I use so I can vouch for it.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Black Lion research Vector is natural and works better than Ostarine and blows away ARA imo. Its also an anti inflammatory unlike ARA. And it does need to be cycled.
So I was thinking of stacking the two in pct, would they counteract each other??

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Slin Max makes me feel like my muscles are going to explode. None of my shirts fit right with this stuff.

I started off easy on the letrone. Started a cap a day today, but was doing eod for a few days first. Im on vaca in Cabo, since friday but heading gback home tomorrow.
Would you recommend slin max over other gdas? or have you tried any others?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where can I find some? I've been looking but no luck
did you try ironlegion.com? my code THEBIGT works there also for a 25% discount.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you recommend slin max over other gdas? or have you tried any others?
Ive tried glycobol and anabolic pump. Been a long time but i fewl like im noticing more from slinmax than what i can recall of those.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Andros are very popular and mild.
Sarms are ok most are not worth the time or money though.
Epi is a solid ingredient that contributes to muscle fullness.
ARA is still great for making you feel sore as hell
Who's got the decent 1 and 4 andros. Top 3 brands?

dizzychem

Awards
There are still good serms out there, and yes you can still get sarms from the right source. I just hope mk 677 doesnt fall under the ban. I got ALOT of powder

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Chaos and Pain
Hitech
Muscle Research https://www.mrsupps.com/products/88/katanadrol-v30/
Liquid Labs
Whats with that katanadrol (great name and write up) saying it doesn't cause shut down and may restore natural androgen levels? That doesn't sound right for a 1 andro product.

They would probably sell more of it if it didnt have caffeine and all that other stuff. The last thing I want in my prohormones is extra caffeine. How you supposed to take it at night?