Recommend test booster/ingredient research?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Hello, Ive been out of the gym and supplement taking almost 2 years now. I just started back up. So I'm looking around at natural/almost natural test boosters and I'm looking at ingredients. I'm seeing DAA, Tribulus(ughh), dhea, ect ect. Am I missing something? Last time I was lifting everybody was down on these ingredients. I know this is a class of supplements that most believe do not work but anyone got any decent recommendations for a 40 year old, experienced old school weightlifter?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry about supps yet. Get back into the gym, consistently, follow a good training program and diet. Those alone after some time off will produce good results.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about supps yet. Get back into the gym, consistently, follow a good training program and diet. Those alone after some time off will produce good results.
Thank you man I'm aware, Ive been working out on and off (mostly on) for 28 years. since I was 12 years old. Supplements are a part of my life. I wouldn't even workout without a good quality protein powder to put in my smoothies, creatine, beta alanine, folic acid (which I always take).and those are my basics. I totally forgot about nutraplanet so I just put together a nice little goody bag of sns supplements.

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine
growth factor xt for sleep
some DAA that was thrown in free but I doubt I will take it.

Daa I thought was considered a bunk supplement last time I was in the game? Has that changed?

I'm also wondering about dhea now that I'm 40? Any new research on that in the last couple years?

Thanks everyone

FYI. Still working on my cart if anyone has any suggestions???

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you man I'm aware, Ive been working out on and off (mostly on) for 28 years. since I was 12 years old. Supplements are a part of my life. I wouldn't even workout without a good quality protein powder to put in my smoothies, creatine, beta alanine, folic acid (which I always take).and those are my basics. I totally forgot about nutraplanet so I just put together a nice little goody bag of sns supplements.

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine

Daa I thought was considered a bunk supplement last time I was in the game? Has that changed?

I'm also wondering about dhea now that I'm 40? Any new research on that in the last couple years?

Thanks everyone

For test boosters, M-Test, AlphaMax or KingsSlayer are good choices.

AlphaMax has a host of ingredients, researched to have positive effects.

Ingredients like ashwagandha have research showing a variety of benefits for healthy young people (not only low-T), including increased endurance and strength, improved libido, cognition, and body composition, and reduced cortisol, stress, and anxiety.

Forskolin has been shown to improve body composition.

Tongkat ali has been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood.

These benefits come primarily from MoAs besides increasing testosterone, but are still real, and still useful. Of course, be realistic in your expectations.

I’d look for products with full roses of these ingredients, although there are some other good ones, like shilajit. AlphaMax has full doses of ashwagandha, forskolin, and tongkat ali, as well as other useful ingredients.

Reduce XT can be stacked with any of those, but you want to be careful to not destroy cortisol levels. Since each of those product controls cortisol, you may not need to run Reduce XT with them, but it is a good supplement.

Agmatine is good for pumps and can be used as a GDA.

I love Growth Factor XT when I am overreaching with my training. Sleep is great on it.

DAA is pointless in healthy men. I wouldn't waste the money on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine

Thanks everyone

dermacrine for dhea!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine

Thanks everyone

Stack looks good! Good to see you back around here, can't believe it's been that long haha.

I wouldn't go balls to the wall first stack back, but what you've got is a good starting point.

If you do opt for DAA, I'd highly recommend using an anti E like Inhibit E or Letrone and something with Macuna to go alongside it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine

Thanks everyone

For healthy people with normal testosterone levels, DAA is likely not a useful ingredient. It may have some use for people with low-T though, which could mean older people and perhaps during PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, Ive been out of the gym and supplement taking almost 2 years now. I just started back up. So I'm looking around at natural/almost natural test boosters and I'm looking at ingredients. I'm seeing DAA, Tribulus(ughh), dhea, ect ect. Am I missing something? Last time I was lifting everybody was down on these ingredients. I know this is a class of supplements that most believe do not work but anyone got any decent recommendations for a 40 year old, experienced old school weightlifter?
They are down on the ingredients for gains. Trib def is good for libido.

This is my opinion on DHEA. Mainly dermacrine.....it works well solo for the “older crowd” (40+). It also works well (for any age) as a base in a cycle.

Sustain alpha is back! You may remember that. Love that stuff.

Top T boosters today are M test and AlphaMax. AlphaMax contains forskolin so it works pretty good for a cut and/or recomp. Increased libido usually noticed around day 3 (for me at least). Stacks well with slinmax since it also contains forskolin. If you can handle 100mg of forskolin then this stack would serve you well if cutting/recomp is your goal.

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Boron is legit, those ingredients you mentioned do, indeed, suck, and AlphaMax (as others have said) wasn't too bad when I tried it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally don't use natural anabolics but there has been a lot of chatter on here about BLR Vector producing some good results. It's fairly new.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify, Kingsblood, Alphamax, or M-Test are probably the forum favorites.
As others have said, DAA is kinda iffy in healthy men so I’d avoid it

Although I’d probably suggest to get back into the swing of things before supplements, Kingslayer has a host of benefits from strength to body comp to digestion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I got some.

M-test

reduce xt
agamatine

Thanks everyone

CEL M-test is a great choice. Covers almost all bases and has both "feel good" ingredients as well as true boosting ingredients (and some that do both). For the price and effects its one of the best on the market.

Growth Factor XT is great for sleep and M-test usually adds to that as well. Recovery should be spectacular with those two.

DAA is very hit and miss it seems... for those with truly low T, it seems it can help. For those with normal T, it can actually hurt so its a bit of a mixed bag.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

This is my opinion on DHEA. Mainly dermacrine.....it works well solo for the “older crowd” (40+). It also works well (for any age) as a base in a cycle.

Top T boosters today are M test and AlphaMax. AlphaMax contains forskolin so it works pretty good for a cut and/or recomp. Increased libido usually noticed around day 3 (for me at least). Stacks well with slinmax since it also contains forskolin. If you can handle 100mg of forskolin then this stack would serve you well if cutting/recomp is your goal.
thanks for the sustain alpha/dermacrine shout out!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M test, alphamax xt and Test1fy are all ones I like!

Ksm66 is a must
Tongcat Ali (preferably lj100)
Vitamin d3
Boron
DIM (not a test booster, but regulates healthy estrogen)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always give honest feedback on everything ;)
really liking the sustain/dermacrine combo...this month I've added iconogenin-laxo!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Zinc 50mg plus daily
Vitamin D 4000iu plus daily

..then consider a test booster. I am 40 btw and this works for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Zinc 50mg plus daily

dhea and preg does wonders for 40 and above, imo….

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
dhea and preg does wonders for 40 and above, imo….
Yup i agree. Personally..I only take 5mg of DHEA a few times a weeks in the morning..thats all it takes for my body to respond ...anymore and i get short tempered and libido goes south...and I also take 5mg of Preg before bed and it works wonders...if I had to choose between the two I would go Preg hands down. Unfortunately Im out at the moment and waiting for a shipment. Alot of trial and error when ya get our age..lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup i agree. Personally..I only take 5mg of DHEA a few times a weeks in the morning..thats all it takes for my body to respond ...anymore and i get short tempered and libido goes south...and I also take 5mg of Preg before bed and it works wonders...if I had to choose between the two I would go Preg hands down. Unfortunately Im out at the moment and waiting for a shipment. Alot of trial and error when ya get our age..lol.
very true...we are on same page!!!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
For test boosters, M-Test, AlphaMax or KingsSlayer are good choices.

AlphaMax has a host of ingredients, researched to have positive effects.

Ingredients like ashwagandha have research showing a variety of benefits for healthy young people (not only low-T), including increased endurance and strength, improved libido, cognition, and body composition, and reduced cortisol, stress, and anxiety.

Forskolin has been shown to improve body composition.

Tongkat ali has been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood.

These benefits come primarily from MoAs besides increasing testosterone, but are still real, and still useful. Of course, be realistic in your expectations.

I’d look for products with full roses of these ingredients, although there are some other good ones, like shilajit. AlphaMax has full doses of ashwagandha, forskolin, and tongkat ali, as well as other useful ingredients.

Reduce XT can be stacked with any of those, but you want to be careful to not destroy cortisol levels. Since each of those product controls cortisol, you may not need to run Reduce XT with them, but it is a good supplement.

Agmatine is good for pumps and can be used as a GDA.

I love Growth Factor XT when I am overreaching with my training. Sleep is great on it.

DAA is pointless in healthy men. I wouldn't waste the money on it.
Good to know thank you, I'm doing the M-test i didnt know it had any cort control. Ill go easy on the reduce xt. I love agamatine and I wasnt aware of the ashwagandha benefits. Im not even taking the daa

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine for dhea!!!
Yeah i like it
Stack looks good! Good to see you back around here, can't believe it's been that long haha.

I wouldn't go balls to the wall first stack back, but what you've got is a good starting point.

If you do opt for DAA, I'd highly recommend using an anti E like Inhibit E or Letrone and something with Macuna to go alongside it.
thanks man coincidently im thinking/looking at inhibit e right now

Can you use the dermacrine and the sustained alpha at the same time? Ive used dermacrine and loved it but what would be the better fit in my test boosting stack? I am 40 now

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't use natural anabolics but there has been a lot of chatter on here about BLR Vector producing some good results. It's fairly new.
You think vector is legit? I don't want to do test Ive already been down that road and its just not worth it for me.
Zinc 50mg plus daily

I cant do the vitamin D I have a calcium disorder that prevents it

5mg is that a typo? Do you not worry about the dhea and preg turning into estrogen?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i like it
thanks man coincidently im thinking/looking at inhibit e right now

Can you use the dermacrine and the sustained alpha at the same time? Ive used dermacrine and loved it but what would be the better fit in my test boosting stack? I am 40 now
fightnews I am on 2nd month of using both dermacrine and sustain alpha, it's pretty simple-dermacrine on upper body, sustain alpha on lower body...this is a fantastic combo.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews I am on 2nd month of using both dermacrine and sustain alpha, it's pretty simple-dermacrine on upper body, sustain alpha on lower body...this is a fantastic combo.
Can it give you some mild suppression though? I might just do the sustain alpha I don't want any suppression at all. That's why im juswt doing m test and the other natty stuff for now.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some sustain alpha to try

Sns Inhibit E that I will probably use like 3-4 days a week

Sns Vaso6 to try

Then a 2nd bottle of the M test so I have it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What does Inhibit E use as anti estrogen? Used to be ATD, but it changed right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up some sustain alpha to try

Sns Inhibit E that I will probably use like 3-4 days a week

Sns Vaso6 to try

Then a 2nd bottle of the M test so I have it.
lol...I have experience using m-test with sustain alpha-I think you are going to like it, a lot!!!