Announcing the NEW Focus XT - Energy & Focus for a Hectic Life

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Totally off subject but I picked up some sns phenibut powder (always have went with the caps but they were OOS) and holy hell, dont ever toss and wash that stuff. Quite an interesting taste to say the least, and lingered for a good 15 minutes. Lesson learned yet again lol
    I will stick with caps, thanks for the lesson I never had to learn, lol!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I will stick with caps, thanks for the lesson I never had to learn, lol!!!
    Sounds like a good move!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Totally off subject but I picked up some sns phenibut powder (always have went with the caps but they were OOS) and holy hell, dont ever toss and wash that stuff. Quite an interesting taste to say the least, and lingered for a good 15 minutes. Lesson learned yet again lol
    It almost tastes so toxic it feels like itís going to dissolve your tongue haha

4. One scoop of focus XT this morning, empty stomach with 100mg of phenylracetam

Taste was decent. Very nice and refreshing especially with a decent amount of water

The effects or the mix with the phenyl was great. Felt no real surge of energy but a extremely smooth and calm boost. I was singing along to songs in the car and bopping my head

The focus was decent but it had more like subtle calmness about it. Imo I donít think it would do much on its own but mixing with your favourite racetam is the way to go. I think the mood enhancement is more noticeable than anything else, Iím at work and the day is going well

I had a coffee about 4 hours later and still feel great. No headaches from the Phenyl and no noticeable gut problems like from the first one

I may try with some noopept soon and report but decent product guys! Wish it was dirt cheap in Australia though so I could make it a staple

5. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    It almost tastes so toxic it feels like it’s going to dissolve your tongue haha
    Thats the first thing I thought as soon as this hit my tongue, couldnt get the water in fast enough lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    One scoop of focus XT this morning, empty stomach with 100mg of phenylracetam

Taste was decent. Very nice and refreshing especially with a decent amount of water

The effects or the mix with the phenyl was great. Felt no real surge of energy but a extremely smooth and calm boost. I was singing along to songs in the car and bopping my head

The focus was decent but it had more like subtle calmness about it. Imo I don’t think it would do much on its own but mixing with your favourite racetam is the way to go. I think the mood enhancement is more noticeable than anything else, I’m at work and the day is going well

I had a coffee about 4 hours later and still feel great. No headaches from the Phenyl and no noticeable gut problems like from the first one

I may try with some noopept soon and report but decent product guys! Wish it was dirt cheap in Australia though so I could make it a staple
    I didn't add any racetam to it, but I get the same feel of music sounding 'better'....

7. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I am curious what you could add to this to make it more potent? I mean, could I add Lions Mane? I just want something for study/memory/focus.
    Lions Mane needs to be used daily from everything I've read. That is why we didn't include it. Focus XT can certainly be used every day but Lions Mane isn't a cheap addition and for people that didn't want to use Focus XT daily it would have led to a more expensive product without providing an extra benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This has those covered for sure. 'Laser focus' usually comes from some form stimulation, but you don't want to be over stimulated to the point of distraction.

Choline, lutein, ALCAR etc are the fundamentals for learning, memory and focus
    I think that Focus XT is the most comprehensive nootropic on the market for mental clarity, focus, and concentration.

And like you said, you can use different types and different levels of stimulants with Focus XT but we felt it best to leave that to individual experimentation because people respond differently. The goal of Focus XT is to be a product that everyone can use and you can add extra things to it if you want to, but wouldn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Where the best place to buy
    There are some different deals going around. Suppz bought the entire first batch of Rocket Pop so if you want to try that one, they are the place to go and they also have great deals on the other flavors as well. Both A1 and Supremacy have good 2 for deals that cost average out to the lowest pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockslide View Post
    New Focus Xt, SNS alpha Y, and a tub of Beta alanine in mail today. I had to work to find somewhere with the alpha-Y and the new Focus XT
    I think you'll like the Alpha Yohimbine/Focus XT combination. We should have retailers restocked on Alpha Yohimbine next week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Thats the first thing I thought as soon as this hit my tongue, couldnt get the water in fast enough lol
    I want to point out for people reading that you guys are talking about Phenibut powder in a Focus XT thread. I just don't want anyone casually reading this thread to get confused and think you are talking about the taste of Focus XT.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

8. I like to add some SNS ALCAR and there is a focus product at vitamin shoppe that is 100mg caffeine, 150 theacrine and 250mg sensoril. I think it makes a great addition to ab already stellar lineup in Focus xt
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

9. I gave a few 'samples' to a buddy who teaches self defense and doesn't like stims...he almost immediately bought some!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I gave a few 'samples' to a buddy who teaches self defense and doesn't like stims...he almost immediately bought some!!!
    low stim options for a little boost or for stim intolerant people are becoming less and less avialable... 300mg caffiene is like the "low" end these days for any "energy" supp ha. crazy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. I like my Stims, just keep them out of my BCAA's
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New HyperMax XT...Are You Ready?
    By AntM1564 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 12:46 PM
  2. SNS Focus XT -- Helping me focus
    By nickrut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
  3. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 10:16 PM