Announcing the NEW Focus XT - Energy & Focus for a Hectic Life

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    So I opened the pink lemonade and it is a bit more tart and sour than the rocket pop.
    So I guess for me rocket pop seems like a weaker lemonade flavor but I still get a hint of the other flavors going on in rocket pop. So I see what you are saying about rocket pop having that melted popsicle taste.
    It just surprised me that rocket pop had more of a pink lemonade taste to me that made me think it could have been miss labeled.
    To me, a lot of the supplements with Rocket Pop flavors capture the Rocket Pop premise but don't actually taste like Rocket Pop. We were going for an authentic melted Rocket Pop taste where you can taste each of the individuals flavors at certain sips and also get a sense of them together.

Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I would play with the water amount for the rocket pop. I know on some stuff I have adding or subtracting water literally changes the flavor. I am NOT talking an increase or decrease in intensity but an actual flavor change to a significant degree. I have had stuff where I am like WTF this tasted awesome yesterday and today tastes like bitter crap???? (This has NOT happened with SNS FXT for the record.)
    I agree with this. The Pink Lemonade is a great example on this because if you love tart, use less water. If you want more of a non-tart refreshing Pink Lemonade, you can add more water to it.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

2. looking forward to trying the 'new' and 'improved' focusxt!!!

really nice upgrade, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    come sit next to me .. we can drink it together
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking forward to trying the 'new' and 'improved' focusxt!!!

really nice upgrade, imo.
    It is so complete, I'll be using year round. SNS killed it on this one!
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Just got two tubs of the new formula in! Very excited to start using it. My wife is also wanting to use it, but as a celiac, she’s wondering about a chance of gluten contamination?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It is so complete, I'll be using year round. SNS killed it on this one!
    excited to try...I like stims and over the long run will probably add more stim to it, but going to try it on its own and see how it goes!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lardtohard View Post
    Just got two tubs of the new formula in! Very excited to start using it. My wife is also wanting to use it, but as a celiac, she’s wondering about a chance of gluten contamination?
    @Jiigzz

8. Quote Originally Posted by lardtohard View Post
    Just got two tubs of the new formula in! Very excited to start using it. My wife is also wanting to use it, but as a celiac, she’s wondering about a chance of gluten contamination?
    I wouldn't think so, however @sns8778 may know if the manufacturer also produces food products on the same line.

9. tried the pink lemonade flavor today and I am ready to eat my words...although I am not a fan of this flavor it is very tasty!!!

I mixed with 8oz water and it was too strong, added 4oz water and it was pretty awesome.

with the low amount of caffeine as the only stim I was surprised to find that my alertness level was increased.

next up-blue raz!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tried the pink lemonade flavor today and I am ready to eat my words...although I am not a fan of this flavor it is very tasty!!!

I mixed with 8oz water and it was too strong, added 4oz water and it was pretty awesome.

with the low amount of caffeine as the only stim I was surprised to find that my alertness level was increased.

next up-blue raz!!!
    Haha! I really want to give the new flavours a try. I'd be in the same boat as you as I like my flavoured supps in about 10-12 ounces of water.

I'll also be trying with berroca and Kumbucha

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Haha! I really want to give the new flavours a try. I'd be in the same boat as you as I like my flavoured supps in about 10-12 ounces of water.

I'll also be trying with berroca and Kumbucha
    seriously, I don't even like pink lemonade flavor and I liked this!!! SNS really nailed this flavor...most importantly for such a low stim formula I am impressed by how alert I still am even hours after drinking-good stuff!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    seriously, I don't even like pink lemonade flavor and I liked this!!! SNS really nailed this flavor...most importantly for such a low stim formula I am impressed by how alert I still am even hours after drinking-good stuff!!!
    I'm jealous! I won't get mine in for another month haha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm jealous! I won't get mine in for another month haha.

you can experience the goodness vicariously thru my reviews, lol....

sorry that is kinda mean....

14. Got myself two bottles even though I couldnt stand the first version!

Excited

15. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Got myself two bottles even though I couldnt stand the first version!

Excited
    Very interested to hear from someone who didn't like the OG. Let us know what you think for sure!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Got myself two bottles even though I couldnt stand the first version!

Excited
    In for your feedback as I know you are no stranger to noots

17. I am really impressed with the new version in every aspect. Flavor is leaps and bounds above OG, mix 1000 times easier and the focus is clean and long lasting. I train at 5am and use Focus XT to get me through the afternoons at work. It might seem very low stim, but it gets me through the rest of the day after taking it at noon. I have been looking for something that wasnt stim heavy or geared towards a pre. Looks like I found it! Pull the trigger on this one guys, you wont be sorry.

18. Any plans to make a caffeine free version in more than FP? I was not a fan of the OG FP has this flavor been updated as well? Thank you.

19. todays flavor is blue raz, review coming soon!!!

20. For those interested, here is some of the reasons why we included Lutein, an ingredient not often found in these types of formulations:

In this study, they measured lutein status of a group of 80 people, aged between 25 and 45. Lutein concentrations can be measured non-invasively, given how it accumulates in the eye. They noted a rather compelling correlation between low levels of Lutein and a reduction in basic memory, learning and recall tests. Conversely, those with higher levels of Lutein had greater verbal fluency, memory, recall, processing speed etc. you name it, if it is a cognitive marker, it has likely been measured in HUMANS to help.

Not only that, but Lutein also absorbs blue light rays which can lead to a variety of macula diseases and age-related macula degeneration.

Lutein is THE prominent carotenoid found in the brain, and several other studies a correlation between higher levels of Lutein and increased cognitive and retina function. Lutein has been investigated in a large scale human trial (more than 4000 participants) noted that those with the lowest levels of Macula Pigment (of which Lutein is one of the primary comprising factors) performed significantly worse on global tests of cognition, executive function and memory. people among the lower levels of macula pigment optical density were 30% less likely to successfully complete these tests than those in the upper quartiles.

I am talking BANKS of data around macula pigments and cognition in older people, middle aged people, younger people etc etc. Below is just a tiny snapshot, but you get the idea

http://www.mdpi.com/2304-8158/4/4/547/htm
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5540884/
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...00183/full#B13
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...017.00183/full
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26401946
    https://watermark.silverchair.com/af...N8NeWwZCNLFpU0
    https://content.iospress.com/article...ease/jad150199

21. for @Jiigzz the blue raz was even better than the pink lemonade[of course this could be personal preference as the pink lemonade was pretty tasty]...again today I used this in late afternoon as a pickerupper and it did not disappoint, I drank it around 5pm and I still feel it-I should add that I have a high stim tolerance and most stims have a short lived effect on me.

as far as effects, mostly what I notice is a more alert feeling-and if I have music playing the music sounds better, I find myself tapping my foot or humming along. all in all so far the 'new' focus xt has been a very positive experience!!!

the blue raz flavor is very good!!!

I used 12 oz water and the taste was good enough I could drink all day just for taste...

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for @Jiigzz the blue raz was even better than the pink lemonade[of course this could be personal preference as the pink lemonade was pretty tasty]...again today I used this in late afternoon as a pickerupper and it did not disappoint, I drank it around 5pm and I still feel it-I should add that I have a high stim tolerance and most stims have a short lived effect on me.

as far as effects, mostly what I notice is a more alert feeling-and if I have music playing the music sounds better, I find myself tapping my foot or humming along. all in all so far the 'new' focus xt has been a very positive experience!!!

I used 12 oz water and the taste was good enough I could drink all day just for taste...
    That is awesome to hear BigT! Exactly what I need right now, haha.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for @Jiigzz the blue raz was even better than the pink lemonade[of course this could be personal preference as the pink lemonade was pretty tasty]...again today I used this in late afternoon as a pickerupper and it did not disappoint, I drank it around 5pm and I still feel it-I should add that I have a high stim tolerance and most stims have a short lived effect on me.

Damn sounds like XTC light

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Damn sounds like XTC light
    and it's legal too, lol!!!

25. todays flavor is fruit punch, review coming soon!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New HyperMax XT...Are You Ready?
    By AntM1564 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 12:46 PM
  2. SNS Focus XT -- Helping me focus
    By nickrut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
  3. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 10:16 PM