Announcing the NEW Focus XT - Energy & Focus for a Hectic Life

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and in celebration of that........
    Damn this looks pretty cool

2. Announcing the NEW Focus XT - Energy & Focus for a Hectic Life

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and in celebration of that........
    Wooohooo excited I am !!!
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html
    •   

3. Candy Corn Focus XT on the horizon for Halloween?!

4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    perfect timing, I need to pick up some focus xt.Ö

contest to pick flavor????

caramel apple!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    perfect timing, I need to pick up some focus xt.…

caramel apple!!!
    @sns8778 could be an idea?

Caramel apple would be an interesting one for sure, haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    @sns8778 could be an idea?

Caramel apple would be an interesting one for sure, haha
    Does sound Good !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    perfect timing, I need to pick up some focus xt.…

caramel apple!!!
    I would have never even thought of that flavor. If this limited edition flavor sells well, we can do a contest for some more options for them. I love fun and exciting stuff like this
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

8. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post

I am appalled by how people care about a colour of a supplement. They would rather put colour in their bodies than have a colour that looks pretty? Even with capsules nowadays itís becoming ridiculous

Do you guys put heaps in a tub?
    I didn't want to not reply to this so I am going to reply and if you would like to discuss further, please pm me and I will be glad to discuss further.

Everyone has the right to their own opinions about colors in products. We live in a world of things being colored - foods, drinks, energy drinks, supplements, etc. The trace amounts of colors in capsules and powders are agreed to by most to be harmless but I do understand that some people wish to be overly cautious about things, which is why I did say that we may look into some ideas like that in the future. (Although I do admit I find it crazy when some people complain about colors or things like that and then turn around and mega dose SARM's that no one knows the long term affects of or pop Tylenol/ibuprofen by the handfuls haha).

You mentioned colored capsules - we started going away from colored capsules and almost immediately got complaints that people had a hard time telling what was what when they put them in their pill cases and appreciated the different colors. It's a situation where you can never truly please everyone.

You asked if we put heaps in tubs and I don't understand the questions. All SNS products are manufactured and packaged in GMP approved facilities but I'm not sure what you're asking besides that but will be glad to answer you.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434

9. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I didn't want to not reply to this so I am going to reply and if you would like to discuss further, please pm me and I will be glad to discuss further.

Everyone has the right to their own opinions about colors in products. We live in a world of things being colored - foods, drinks, energy drinks, supplements, etc. The trace amounts of colors in capsules and powders are agreed to by most to be harmless but I do understand that some people wish to be overly cautious about things, which is why I did say that we may look into some ideas like that in the future. (Although I do admit I find it crazy when some people complain about colors or things like that and then turn around and mega dose SARM's that no one knows the long term affects of or pop Tylenol/ibuprofen by the handfuls haha).

You mentioned colored capsules - we started going away from colored capsules and almost immediately got complaints that people had a hard time telling what was what when they put them in their pill cases and appreciated the different colors. It's a situation where you can never truly please everyone.

You asked if we put heaps in tubs and I don't understand the questions. All SNS products are manufactured and packaged in GMP approved facilities but I'm not sure what you're asking besides that but will be glad to answer you.
    Appreciate your mature answer

Good point the amount of bad stuff we put in our bodies I just think if we can avoid it if we can why not

Iíll PM you for any further questions

10. When will the flavor be released!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New HyperMax XT...Are You Ready?
    By AntM1564 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 12:46 PM
  2. SNS Focus XT -- Helping me focus
    By nickrut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
  3. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 10:16 PM