Any info on beta ecdysterone?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Picked up some tribulus and pre workout and some protein from myprotein and saw something called beta ecdysterone and quickly read about it but didn't get a lot of info but sounded good and something I could of done with whilst on my cut so I added it to my cart but thought I'd ask here what people have to say about it and if it did anything for them or not thanks kind regards

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m 6 weeks in on an 8 week run of Exubol and Ecdynize. I can’t name the company who distributes these products since they are not a board sponsor. Here is what I have experienced: 1. Increased muscle fullness and vascularity.
2. Reduction in body fat.
3. Sleeping better.

I’m more jacked and chiseled than I’ve been in a long time.

Everyone reacts differently though. I am dosing at a fairly high level.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I’m 6 weeks in on an 8 week run of Exubol and Ecdynize. I can’t name the company who distributes these products since they are not a board sponsor. Here is what I have experienced: 1. Increased muscle fullness and vascularity.
2. Reduction in body fat.
3. Sleeping better.

I’m more jacked and chiseled than I’ve been in a long time.

Everyone reacts differently though. I am dosing at a fairly high level.
Thanks for the info mate can't wait to try it what are you dosing at? mine is coming tomorrow and is 300mg a cap so taking 2 a day at 600mg ;) not sure if that's a high enough dose though

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.6 grams a day of Exubol

Ecdynize 50 mg/day

What product did you buy? You need to be careful where you get this stuff, since many of these products are underdosed, despite what the label states.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Don't know if the pictures uploaded properly
10529949-8964375669026477.jpeg
Screenshot_20180622-154232.jpeg

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
1.6 grams a day of Exubol

Ecdynize 50 mg/day

What product did you buy? You need to be careful where you get this stuff, since many of these products are underdosed, despite what the label states.
Having problems with pictures loading I got this mate not sure how great it'll be though :p
10529949-8964375669026477.jpeg
Screenshot_20180622-154232.jpeg

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that’s a UK company, thus it is unfamiliar to me. I’m far from an expert on Ecdysteroids, so others who are can weigh in. I am fairly certain that the most anabolic of these is turkesterone, which is what is contained in Exubol. There are several threads in this forum over the past year or so which are very informative on the subject.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Beta Ecdysterone by Myprotein is using Cyanotis Vaga which is like one of the worst sources for ecdy. I tried it though, but you have to take at least 6-10 caps a day to feel something. I had to take 10 and then it is not a good deal any longer.

I would not buy it

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
The Beta Ecdysterone by Myprotein is using Cyanotis Vaga which is like one of the worst sources for ecdy. I tried it though, but you have to take at least 6-10 caps a day to feel something. I had to take 10 and then it is not a good deal any longer.

I would not buy it
Sadly I've already bought it which sucks I'll just have to ride it out and buy exubol or something like that next time we all make mistakes at least I'll learn for next time :))