New Fat Burners?

CJNator

Awards
I’m out of the loop and my mother is looking for a good fat burner, any recommendations for any new fat burners out? Anything specific towards multiple purposes?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you worked with her on nutrition and exercise? These are the foundation for any successful weight/fat loss. I would make sure she is on track for success with her eating habits and exercise before introducing a fat burner.

Does she have a preference of pills vs. powder? Also, can she tolerate stimulants well? I would read up on FitMax, which has been out for a few months now. FitMax is a powdered thermogenic that can be beneficial for multiple purposes - energy, mood, focus, and appetite suppression

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS offers some very cheap, single ingredient (and stacking) options for a more targeted approach...

For a general fat burner (stimfree and easily stackable with the stims below): Lean Edge

For single ingredient, still stim free: TTA-500; a very unique ingredient that hits fat loss from a different angle than just about any other product available!

For stims and targeting stubborn fat areas (especially for women this tends to be an issue): Yohimbine 2.5, Higenamine, and of course Caffiene are all fantastic options. If Y Hcl bothers her, look into the Alpha Yohimbine instead (most have no issues with this form and the same results)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hard to put much faith in those studies when one was just a few days (and on HIV patients) and the other stopped at 4 weeks (and diabetic patients)

examine goes into more detail on the overall impact on body and health https://examine.com/supplements/tetradecyl-thioacetic-acid/
:duel:touche...i'll call that study and raise you 2 study's....study's should not be taken at face value-they are like courtroom 'experts', they will say whatever you pay them to say.

always look to find who is 'funding'....just sayin

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
:duel:touche...i'll call that study and raise you 2 study's....study's should not be taken at face value-they are like courtroom 'experts', they will say whatever you pay them to say.

always look to find who is 'funding'....just sayin
Agreed with the later part of this. It makes a huge difference who is funding a study.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Time released Vitamin C(2g)+ LCLT(2g) + Curcumin(1,5g 95%)

seems to work really good for me, I do half a scoop Bloodshred Raw in the morning fasting to dinner

CJNator

Awards
Have you worked with her on nutrition and exercise? These are the foundation for any successful weight/fat loss. I would make sure she is on track for success with her eating habits and exercise before introducing a fat burner.

Does she have a preference of pills vs. powder? Also, can she tolerate stimulants well? I would read up on FitMax, which has been out for a few months now. FitMax is a powdered thermogenic that can be beneficial for multiple purposes - energy, mood, focus, and appetite suppression
Yea she’s a personal trainer and she eats well, she just wants to try a different fat burner then usual.

CJNator

Awards
SNS offers some very cheap, single ingredient (and stacking) options for a more targeted approach...

For a general fat burner (stimfree and easily stackable with the stims below): Lean Edge

For single ingredient, still stim free: TTA-500; a very unique ingredient that hits fat loss from a different angle than just about any other product available!

For stims and targeting stubborn fat areas (especially for women this tends to be an issue): Yohimbine 2.5, Higenamine, and of course Caffiene are all fantastic options. If Y Hcl bothers her, look into the Alpha Yohimbine instead (most have no issues with this form and the same results)
I did recommended alpha yohimbine to her, it did wonders for me but at one point I was ODing it along side Stimul8, great fat loss, weirdest feel ever. I’ll check out TTA 500 and maybe that would be nice along side alpha yohimbine.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea she’s a personal trainer and she eats well, she just wants to try a different fat burner then usual.
That's awesome. I wish my family was into health and fitness.
I would read up on Oxymax, Fitmax, and BloodShred. Not sure how your mother will feel about a product named BloodShred, but it's a solid thermo product. I think Oxymax covers the most in terms of multiple purposes though - I've found it to be very helpful for appetite suppression and focus/mental clarity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out the lavender scent INVICTUS made for women....INVICTUS is a hellava good product!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d agree with John.patterson on the bloodshred and oxymax. I think both of those are worth while to look into.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife has loved OxyMax since it came out. It's just strong enough, without making her feel weird. It really puts her in a good mood too. There's sample packs available too, so she can try before buying full bottle

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think an important question to ask her is how does she incorporated fat burners into her daily life. Depending on wheat germ she takes them while fasted, or fed, or in the morning or before bed are all variables which can contribute to finding the perfect ingredients that will compliment her daily life and assist with more effortless fat loss

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow I just realized how s***y my spelling was here...I'm sorry but wheat germ=what time

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Radiate would be another great option to look into

CJNator

Awards
Thanks guys! I’ll probably go for oxymax but I’ll check out invictus too.