SARMS Dosing after Shredded 3 by Alchemy Labs

DFHWIHE

Awards
Hi Guys,

This forum is one of my favorite places because you all really know your ****!

I'm 34 yo, 197lbs, 9% body fat. Looking to add 8-10 lbs and drop down to 6-7%.

I am just finishing up a single 4 week cycle of Shredded 3 by Alchemy labs (DHEA, 3 ANDRO 3-AD, Epiandrosterone, Androsterone Acetate). I added about 4 lbs and came down about 3% in BF. Been reading a bunch about SARMS, especially that they are easier on natural hormone production. Here's my questions: First, can I go directly into SARMS with an AI since my PH cycle was fairly mild and short?

Here is the SARMs stack:

• S4 35mg per cap
  • MK2866 15mg per cap
  • GW501516 15mg per cap
  • RAD140 10mg per cap
Along with E-LIMINATE by Centurion Labz (25mg of Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione)

Then planning to post cycle with Clomid and DAA.

Thoughts and help dosing for my goals and weight! I know some SARMS are best split dose, some before workout and some all at once. Help here would be greatly appreciated and what to expect. Also, should I run the SARMS 8 instead of 12 weeks since I am piggy backing on a 4 week PH cycle?

THANKS!

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to bump this post because not much information has been listed about that Shredded 3 -
I have actually been running it for about 8-9 weeks and I'm the same exact body weight and age as you.

What did you think of the shredded?

I was looking to jump right to a win/var stack right after as I hear that it's not great to bring natural levels back up only to suppress them again right away.

DFHWIHE

Awards
I only ran it for 4 weeks and did notice increased definition, strength and especially the "alpha" feeling they promote. However, I have now been running S4, Ostarine, Cardarine, and Rad140 for 5 weeks and much prefer this stack. The strength, endurance and recovery are superior to anything I've tried before. I started at about 192, after the Shredded 3 had put on about 4 lbs and am now weighing in dry on an empty stomach at 202 but have shed 2 percent body fat. I'm where I want to be as far as lean but hoping to put on a couple more lbs in the next 3 weeks. SARMs are the real deal; so long as they are legal I'll continue to cycle these forever!

Thanks.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's your body but I'd steer clear of S4. I wouldn't use anything that effects my vision.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only ran it for 4 weeks and did notice increased definition, strength and especially the "alpha" feeling they promote. However, I have now been running S4, Ostarine, Cardarine, and Rad140 for 5 weeks and much prefer this stack. The strength, endurance and recovery are superior to anything I've tried before. I started at about 192, after the Shredded 3 had put on about 4 lbs and am now weighing in dry on an empty stomach at 202 but have shed 2 percent body fat. I'm where I want to be as far as lean but hoping to put on a couple more lbs in the next 3 weeks. SARMs are the real deal; so long as they are legal I'll continue to cycle these forever!

Thanks.
Glad to hear your enjoying it. I’ve been running the shredding for 10 weeks and I’m getting the same results you are with the SARM stack. My only issue was that my supp store rep suggested a low dose for the first 4 weeks and i totally wasted my time playing with that.

DFHWIHE

Awards
It's your body but I'd steer clear of S4. I wouldn't use anything that effects my vision.
Thanks for the concern. I did read about that and titrated up accordingly. S4 only has a 4-6 hour half life, so I just split the dose at least 6 hours apart. Honestly, I would've avoided S4 for the issues with yellowing vision but is was part of the 3shred stack by Ronix I purchased. So far I haven't noticed any vision issues but will likely look for something else next time around.

DFHWIHE

Awards
I think you were wise to. Always start slow the first go! I got impatient and started half dose only for a couple weeks with the 3stack and when I didn't experience side effects, only gains, doubled the dose. I went full bore on Rad140 right away since it has a longer half life. The recovery is remarkable; over did it one day and tweaked my traps at the base of my neck and was better in 3 days!

Try keep my nutrition pretty tight and can't believe the lean gains vs PHs. Endurance is killer too. Been running 10+ miles/ week and setting PRs while getting bigger. That, to me, was the most telling difference. Usually, I loose stamina and flexibility trying to gain too quickly. Not so with SARMs! How've your strength gains been? Notice anything else? thx.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so what did you wind up doing? did you run the 2nd sarm stack?

DFHWIHE

Awards
So, I had a full metabolic workup done and it came back optimal. My Testosterone was just shy of 600, cholesterol went down and BP was optimal. Beyond this all of my insulin and lipid markers were remarkably good; like teens and early 20s good! This gave me confidence to finish the intended 12 week cycle.

I did just order the Kong stack by MedFit RX, which is hard to get; sells out fast. That's a good sign, right? After doing a significant amount of pubmed studying on the various SARMS in the stack I decided I'm going to add Kong to 3shred by Ronix (1x day, as opposed to the 2 I'm taking now) and continue dosing RAD140 at 30mg along with the added 6mg in Kong.

One PubMed study on RAD140 where monkeys increased their lean body mass equivalent to a 200lb man gaining 22lbs in under 4 weeks! In this study the range for growth for RAD140 was 30-90mg/daily for a man at 200lbs but not significantly more gains beyond 50mg.

My reasoning is that even after stacking this many SARMS, forum feedback on Test suppression was relatively mild. Considering my test being as high as it was after 6 weeks of SARMS I'm not concerned about shut down. Also, the above RXed dosing for my body weight achieved best threshold of results in lean body mass gains in the PubMed studies I read.

Having achieved mass gains I was seeking I now want to see what happens with a significant calorie reduction (which is a b!tch bc SARMs make me HANGRY!) and increased cardio. My goal is to keep the mass but further reduce BF%. I'm around 6-7% and would like to go paper thin at 3-5% just to say I did it.

Then, I'll post cycle with an adaptogenic test booster and DAA. Also, going to do Vegecleanse Plus by DFH; it's a 2 phase adaptogenic global detox that purges all detox pathways, including those by which we eliminate excess hormones. That should set me straight. Then, I wanna see how long I can maintain the recomp before rinse and repeat! :) For me, SARMS have produced the best results with the least amount of side effects. I'm a believer!

Lemme know what else happens for you!

One tip, I feel is worth mentioning: with the current legal situation, I'd only get a product that states "for research purposes only" on the label like Ronix as this is most likely to be genuine SARMs.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So can you just take me through this again????

You had 4 weeks of PH's Shredded 3
Then you did 4 weeks of that SARM stack,.. S4/MK/GW/RAD ??

So 8 weeks total and then PCT? Or no PCT and straight to labs?
Its a tough follow.....

DFHWIHE

Awards
Yeah, sorry. Took Shredded 3 for 4 weeks and 4 weeks of SARMs then took a break to look at labs (about 5 days... so maybe not enough time). After tests, started E-liminate AI just in case while waiting for results. When tests came back good decided to keep going with 4 more weeks SARMs then will PCT with aforementioned items. Thx.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sorry. Took Shredded 3 for 4 weeks and 4 weeks of SARMs then took a break to look at labs (about 5 days... so maybe not enough time). After tests, started E-liminate AI just in case while waiting for results. When tests came back good decided to keep going with 4 more weeks SARMs then will PCT with aforementioned items. Thx.
So you’d be st 12 weeks which isn’t out of control. And you for your research SARMS from the board sponsors?

DFHWIHE

Awards
I didn't understand the question? I have been ordering through advanced supps.

DFHWIHE

Awards
So ronix research is legit?
That's been my experience! I've been on their 3shred going on 6 weeks with a little break in there. The general sense I get is it helps with muscle retention, endurance and recovery. The size I'd attribute to RAD140 by Androgenix. The gains in strength and lean mass seem to be in line with the studies done on this particular SARM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
PatWheeler Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 3