Alert! New bill SITSA will ban research chems, nootropics, kratom, brain sups

S

Standup

Banned
Awards
"“6)Schedule A (A)In general The drug or substance—

(i)has—

(I)a chemical structure that is substantially similar to the chemical structure of a controlled substance in schedule I, II, III, IV, or V; and

(II)an actual or predicted stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system that is substantially similar to or greater than the stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic effect on the central nervous system of a controlled substance in schedule I, II, III, IV, or V"

So anything that is stimulating, relaxing, or possibly psychoactive that works can be made into a schedule drug within 30 days without the normal procedures for drug scheduling that usually involves the FDA and Department of Health and Human Services,. This covers pretty much all brain supplements, nootropics, and research chemicals. With this we will never see a new brain supplement and nearly all can be removed with a whim.

Here's the full bill. Edit links not allowed. But it's pinned in the reddit's subs for nootropics and supplements.

To anyone who values their legal right to access research chemicals, nootropics, brain supplements, kratom, CBD, this is the time to do something. It just cleared the house and the senate is up next after that there is no stopping it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Drugs, 06-09-17, SITSA One Pager.pdf

The last bullet point says mere possession will NOT be illegal.

More MOMMY AND DADDY in the swamp telling us what we can and can't have. Are fentanyl analogues a problem? Yup. But will making them illegal solve any of those problems considering they are being added to already illegal heroin? NOPE. Nice FEEL GOOD measure, I would expect nothing less from Dianne.

S

Standup

Banned
Awards

More MOMMY AND DADDY in the swamp telling us what we can and can't have. Are fentanyl analogues a problem? Yup. But will making them illegal solve any of those problems considering they are being added to already illegal heroin? NOPE. Nice FEEL GOOD measure, I would expect nothing less from Dianne.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if no one is selling it how will we get it?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established

More MOMMY AND DADDY in the swamp telling us what we can and can't have. Are fentanyl analogues a problem? Yup. But will making them illegal solve any of those problems considering they are being added to already illegal heroin? NOPE. Nice FEEL GOOD measure, I would expect nothing less from Dianne.
Yeah but if no one is selling it how will we get it?[/QUOTE]Same way we get stuff thats illegal to sell now.