PCT After Olympus UK Mass GH?

Holst.

Awards
Heey Guys.

The last 12 weeks i have taken Mass Gh.

2 pills a day. which add ups to, 12x7x2= 148 pills.

Have anybody else tried these Sarm? And what did you take as a PCT if any is needed?

I am reading a lot of different opinions about it.

Cheers.

Holst.

Awards
I have a "SUP3R PCT" from olympus. But i dont know if that is enough?

My nipples is a little sore, like my estrogen is increasing, or what normal side effects could be.
Maybe it is just, my brain ****ing with me hehe.

But besides that, i have had crazy good results!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real pct with a serm,clomid, nolva or torem for 4-6 weeks along with super pct, reduce xt for cortisol, letrone for preventing estrogen spike, kingslayer and x gels for maintaining strength and size gains

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's in this product?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12 weeks for an oral compound is a bit long. But you were only running 8mg ed. Not much. Probably could get away with an otc pct.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Real pct with a serm,clomid, nolva or torem for 4-6 weeks along with super pct, reduce xt for cortisol, letrone for preventing estrogen spike, kingslayer and x gels for maintaining strength and size gains
@OP that's a good stack, also get some OL ar1macare pro. You might be better off going without the X gels tho as that can aggrevate recovery.
Good luck with everything, a 10 week run suppressed me pretty bad. Tbh it's best if you stop your run now. In any case you don't really want to spend the summer on mass GH or in PCT.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would xgels aggravate recovery?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would xgels aggravate recovery?
I'm not sure about this but I'm thinking that xgels increases inflammation which might not be a good idea when you're in PCT. Not an expert on xgels tho

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would go with Vector over Xgels - much healthier, much better in all facets of strength, recovery and muscle retention. And easier on the body - why would someone want to add excess inflammation to their body for no reason?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The inflammation is localized to the muscle causing the response of building the muscle up.
Aas also do this. Only it isn’t localized.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The inflammation is localized to the muscle causing the response of building the muscle up.
Aas also do this. Only it isn’t localized.
Sure does not feel localized. Every joint in my body and my spine feels dry and achy as crap - when I use X-gels.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would go with Vector over Xgels - much healthier, much better in all facets of strength, recovery and muscle retention. And easier on the body - why would someone want to add excess inflammation to their body for no reason?
I agree. Some laxogenin would also be better than x-gels