Strong Stacks - Hacking Physiques or Jacking Your Wallet?

GrowthFiend

Awards
Ran that mandro stack a little while back, that stuff was nuts.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking about running the beginner mandro stack if any sales pop up!

GrowthFiend

Awards
What kind of results did you see?
I put on about 7 lbs but my strength gains were crazy. My deadlift went from 330 to 405 for reps.

Make sure to not skip out on the joint support, 1-andro drys the joints. I tried to skimp it since my multivitamin has joint support built in but you need a good solo product. Joyful Joints and SNS Joint Support have been the best for me.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I put on about 7 lbs but my strength gains were crazy. My deadlift went from 330 to 405 for reps.

Make sure to not skip out on the joint support, 1-andro drys the joints. I tried to skimp it since my multivitamin has joint support built in but you need a good solo product. Joyful Joints and SNS Joint Support have been the best for me.
Did you just use dermacrine as your test base or something else? I would like to run a 1-andro stack but only with dermacrine as the test base since it does not convert to DHT. Gotta watch that hairline!

GrowthFiend

Awards
Did you just use dermacrine as your test base or something else? I would like to run a 1-andro stack but only with dermacrine as the test base since it does not convert to DHT. Gotta watch that hairline!
I used andro the giant which comes with the stack. I got a shaved head, I gave up a long time ago lol.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andro the Giant converts to testosterone and testosterone has a low conversion to DHT.

If you really want to play it safe, swap out Andro the Giant with Dermacrine or Sup3r-DHEA but we haven't ever had someone report increased hair loss while running a 1-andro/4-andro stack.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I used andro the giant which comes with the stack. I got a shaved head, I gave up a long time ago lol.
lol same here... i've been bald since college but my buddy has a full head of hair and didnt notice any thinning or hair loss when running 1 and 4 ad but he noticed quite a bit of thinning when running epi-andro and other DHT compounds

from my understanding, 1 and 4 ad dont convert into DHT as far as the compounds go themselves but your body may still convert some of your total testosterone into DHT depending on various factors

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that certainly makes it easier! I will probably be joining the bald head club in the future lol

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Andro the Giant converts to testosterone and testosterone has a low conversion to DHT.

If you really want to play it safe, swap out Andro the Giant with Dermacrine or Sup3r-DHEA but we haven't ever had someone report increased hair loss while running a 1-andro/4-andro stack.
Thanks for the input! Will definitely play it safe if I decide to run it. Between Dermacrine and Sup3r-DHEA, is there one that has better results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran that mandro stack a little while back, that stuff was nuts.
I remember when we had some members log it on here and they got great results. Super mandro and andro the giant stack!

JRush

Awards

Which one of the mandro stacks did you use?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Which one of the mandro stacks did you use?
Hey Bro,

I used the gold stack. Can't go wrong with it and honestly when I do it again I am going to double up and run the cycle for 6-8 weeks. Seems like the compounds really start to take stride week 3sih.

JRush

Awards
Hey Bro,

I used the gold stack. Can't go wrong with it and honestly when I do it again I am going to double up and run the cycle for 6-8 weeks. Seems like the compounds really start to take stride week 3sih.
Ended up getting the gold stack and just starting with 4 weeks but I have some extra cash in case I decide to go longer which I think I might. Just want to make sure my body responds well and I get no side effects.