Arachidonic Acid

SARMS

Awards
I have found a seller of AA that has capsules dosed at 150 mg w/ 15% as AA (22 mg)

Comparing that to the X-Gels dosage of 650 mg providing 250 mg of AA, it seems this is under dosed. I asked the seller and he said the dosages were enough and that at most, only 20% can be AA in either capsules or oil suspension form.

It's being sold for quite cheap, do you guys think this will be enough?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually stick to trusted companies as with many products, yes their might be a little more cost, but you know what your getting.

SARMS

Awards
I usually stick to trusted companies as with many products, yes their might be a little more cost, but you know what your getting.
Yeah I totally agree mate, I just think it's a shame that AA almost prices itself out of the market when there're other anabolics much cheaper, both natural and unnatural. Even if dosed just on workout days, the AA products are expensive. I think I'll give the cheaper option a try for now, though it seems under dosed and is sold alongside RAD 140 haha. Alarm bells

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I totally agree mate, I just think it's a shame that AA almost prices itself out of the market when there're other anabolics much cheaper, both natural and unnatural. Even if dosed just on workout days, the AA products are expensive. I think I'll give the cheaper option a try for now, though it seems under dosed and is sold alongside RAD 140 haha. Alarm bells
Many retailers have sales regularly with it at 29.99 so thats pretty econmical especially when compared to many sarms...and produced in GMP facilities unlike sarms

SARMS

Awards
Many retailers have sales regularly with it at 29.99 so thats pretty econmical especially when compared to many sarms...and produced in GMP facilities unlike sarms
I've only used Pred for the ARA... Could you point me towards some good deals on Ara? I'm looking to buy in bulk, so a discount on larger amounts would be ideal. Also do you think the dosages I outlined in the OP can be effective?

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Only X-gels for me when it comes to ARA.

Too many fly by night supp companies out there, gotta stick with the good guys.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
x-factor can be found for around $25 a bottle

other than that ArA is pretty pricey, but like others have said, use a trusted brand whenever in doubt

SARMS

Awards

other than that ArA is pretty pricey, but like others have said, use a trusted brand whenever in doubt
Yeah yeah I agree. Right now I'm in the EU and I can't find X-factor cheaper than 45, which is quite expensive I guess

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how long ArA would be good for if refrigerated?

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Where? I can only seem to find it for 35-$40

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X Factor Advanced? If so, avoid. X Factor original? Go for gold.

At 22mg, you'd need 10 dosages to reach single cap of Xgels.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how long ArA would be good for if refrigerated?
Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight. Doesn't need to be refrigerated but definitely kept cool and dark.

They will last a decent while kept in good conditions, same as most oils

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight. Doesn't need to be refrigerated but definitely kept cool and dark.

They will last a decent while kept in good conditions, same as most oils
This. I've kept supps way past expiration date because i've stored them properly.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure this isn’t the daily version? That’s all I’m seeing for ~25
daily version?

I didn't look too far into it...I can't take ARA anymore, just did a quick search for the ppl

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
daily version?

I didn't look too far into it...I can't take ARA anymore, just did a quick search for the ppl
Yeah they make a “daily” version that is minimally dosed and pretty much worthless.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why can’t you take AA anymore?
I have this trap/neck issue....for whatever reason everytime I take ara it flares up...it like this tightness that wraps over my head and around my eye causing headaches

I have the neck issue sometimes anyway but when I take ara it seems to activate it everytime

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is the daily version and it is pointless (the daily version)

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^Yeah thats the one thats 10% concentration, you want the 40% which is always around $40.

Also I don't agree you should avoid xfactor advanced, it works just as well in my experience.

SARMS

Awards
It is the daily version and it is pointless (the daily version)
THANK YOU. Ill skip out and buy the fully dosed version... It's just a shame ARA is much more expensive than other natty anabolics. PS etc

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^Yeah thats the one thats 10% concentration, you want the 40% which is always around $40.

Also I don't agree you should avoid xfactor advanced, it works just as well in my experience.
Fair enough, but omega 3s directly compete against omega 6s. It seems counter intuitive to dose them together IMO