Phosphatidic Acid?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many people love it. The issue I find for myself is the fat calories. You have to work that into your macros. IF you can all is good.

SARMS

Awards
Many people love it. The issue I find for myself is the fat calories. You have to work that into your macros. IF you can all is good.
Great, so you do see PA as an effective natural anabolic right? What have you experienced from it? The extra cals from Soy Lecithin is no problem, at all. Would help on a bulk

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've enjoyed all of my PA runs. I don't know if it directly contributes to much in lean mass gains though. The enhanced muscle pumps, vascularity and muscle hardness that it provides is amazing and worth the price tag if you can get it whilst it's on sale.
You can work around the increased fat intake by using capsules, but make sure that it's that the standardized and quality form of PA (Mediator PA).

SARMS

Awards
I've enjoyed all of my PA runs. I don't know if it directly contributes to much in lean mass gains though. The enhanced muscle pumps, vascularity and muscle hardness that it provides is amazing and worth the price tag if you can get it whilst it's on sale.
You can work around the increased fat intake by using capsules, but make sure that it's that the standardized and quality form of PA (Mediator PA).
Those are definitely good things to have, but to me its only really useful if it can produce lean gains. There's been a few studies which show that it can add around 3-4 lbs in an 8 week run... which would be excellent. I'd use Soy Lecithin granules for the PA at this point, just to see if they are good. Did you notice any strength gains?

Islander73

Awards
soy lecithin granules work great. it's a staple for me. dirt cheap and way more effective than a bunch of other natty supps.

SARMS

Awards
soy lecithin granules work great. it's a staple for me. dirt cheap and way more effective than a bunch of other natty supps.
Good to hear man, way cheaper than those official supps.. What have you got from PA? Any gains or strength?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Those are definitely good things to have, but to me its only really useful if it can produce lean gains. There's been a few studies which show that it can add around 3-4 lbs in an 8 week run... which would be excellent. I'd use Soy Lecithin granules for the PA at this point, just to see if they are good. Did you notice any strength gains?
I can't say for sure if it increased strength, but there was never a week where I didn't improve on my lifts/numbers, Even when I was cutting.
If you're looking for strength and size gains, and are going to use SL granules for your source of PA, then I'd suggest you stack it with ARA.

SARMS

Awards
I can't say for sure if it increased strength, but there was never a week where I didn't improve on my lifts/numbers, Even when I was cutting.
If you're looking for strength and size gains, and are going to use SL granules for your source of PA, then I'd suggest you stack it with ARA.
That's impressive man. Any specific reason you want to stack it with AA? I know AA is a pretty decent anabolic, but do these complement each other or something?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but it's just not going to add 3-4 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks unless you are new to the gym. Let's be realistic about this, it just simply will not do that. Many like it for the pumps and forte increased soreness and inflammation, but I think the gains would come more so on the long term

SARMS

Awards
I'm sorry but it's just not going to add 3-4 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks unless you are new to the gym. Let's be realistic about this, it just simply will not do that. Many like it for the pumps and forte increased soreness and inflammation, but I think the gains would come more so on the long term
I'm basing that on the studies done with experienced lifters, but beside that I'm curious to what PA can actually bring. Mass gains, however small? Strength? Pump? Vascularity? How would increased soreness help, do you mean like AA?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
That's impressive man. Any specific reason you want to stack it with AA? I know AA is a pretty decent anabolic, but do these complement each other or something?
In my experience they compliment each other greatly, as both enhance muscle fullness, hardness and pumps. ARA is great in any stack, and even as a stand-alone natty . If you're using SL granules for your PA source then the fats in the SL granules will help emulsify the ARA, which will help to get it into your system easier and more effectively.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried soy lecithin graduals before and won't go back...the bloat mixed with the hassle of taking them made it not worth it in my mind

the caps are more convenient but the results weren't mind blowing either

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm basing that on the studies done with experienced lifters, but beside that I'm curious to what PA can actually bring. Mass gains, however small? Strength? Pump? Vascularity? How would increased soreness help, do you mean like AA?
You Know what I made a mistake. I ran the two together for a little stretch. I was reffering to AA. I always used letchithin for pa, and did run by itself. I didn't notice too much. I did not however use mediator pa, and I've read that to be excellent. I don't think there is a lack of merit to pa, but I don't think a trained athelete will see that type of muscle gain in 8 weeks from it.

SARMS

Awards
You Know what I made a mistake. I ran the two together for a little stretch. I was reffering to AA. I always used letchithin for pa, and did run by itself. I didn't notice too much. I did not however use mediator pa, and I've read that to be excellent. I don't think there is a lack of merit to pa, but I don't think a trained athelete will see that type of muscle gain in 8 weeks from it.
I agree, an experienced lifter won't be able to add 4 lbs onto an already filled frame from PA. But short of that, I still feel like PA can contribute to gains easily, with two studies showing an increase in LBM. I will use the granule and report back.

SARMS

Awards
I've tried soy lecithin graduals before and won't go back...the bloat mixed with the hassle of taking them made it not worth it in my mind

the caps are more convenient but the results weren't mind blowing either
The bloat is okay with me personally, PA won't give mind blowing results sure but what did you feel?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bloat is okay with me personally, PA won't give mind blowing results sure but what did you feel?
haha bloated and a mild strength and size increase.....nothing mind blowing

for me those swallowing those things each day sucked...I dont' know why but the flavor was awful, even tried to put them in a protein shake and it makde the protein shake super thick like drinking mud

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, an experienced lifter won't be able to add 4 lbs onto an already filled frame from PA. But short of that, I still feel like PA can contribute to gains easily, with two studies showing an increase in LBM. I will use the granule and report back.

It's cheap enough to try. I have a can of granueles I might add in to see how it goes. I haven't tried it in a while

SARMS

Awards
haha bloated and a mild strength and size increase.....nothing mind blowing

for me those swallowing those things each day sucked...I dont' know why but the flavor was awful, even tried to put them in a protein shake and it makde the protein shake super thick like drinking mud
A mild strength and size increase sounds good to me. Thanks man

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a great way to trigger mtor with out inslin like leucine can do . I personally like pa as a daily use

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is PA superior to creatine for strength increase?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cutler king before they cheaped out on the PA dose was really
Good. I had a good two bottle run last year or the year before.

Like others have said nothing mind blowing. But gives good muscle pumps and some strength increases.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is PA superior to creatine for strength increase?
Irrelevant, creatine should be a staple without even thinking about it. Considering there’s preworkouts, protein powders, staple supplements and bulk powders, there is no reason this shouldn’t be getting in your body daily.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah granules man, any reason you want the Fearn version? healthier?
The actual PA content in fearns brand is what you want...other brands may have less PA per serving